New Trainee.

Glad I Met You :)

 

(Taemin's POV)

 

"Hyung...you okay?"

 

"ALL MY SAVINGS! Just because of a stupid girl who flipped herself on the hood of the car."

 

"Stop making yourself sound like you're broke." Min Ho hyung said casually when he entered the room.

 

"BUT I AM BROKE!"

 

"The company just took a bit of your salary, Jonghyun. They even gave a discount! And plus, you almost killed her." Onew hyung added.

 

"I DID NOT! Okay fine, almost, but I did not! WHY exactly would I try to kill her?"

 

"Because of a cat?" I added timidly.

 

Jonghyun frowned.

 

"Oh seriously. Why do I even tell you guys everything when none of you are on my side? Only Key yeobo will understand."

 

Jonghyun hyung puffed up his cheeks and went out of the room.

 

"Hyung has been in quite a bad mood lately..." I told Onew hyung and Minho hyung.

 

"We do notice that. But don't worry, Kibum will make things right."

 

--

 

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

"Why do I even tell them everything. Shouldn't have told them about the cat, aish."

 

"Jonggieee. Why the long face?"

 

"Bummie. I've been bullied."

 

"Don't you pout. I SAID DON'T POUT!"

 

Key's tone raised by an octave when I pouted.

 

"I cannot handle that puppy face." He added.

 

"You know I love you, don't you, Bummie."

 

"Of course."

 

We walked along the corridor in silence for a moment, then Key spoke up,

 

"But Jonghyun, why a cat?"

 

OH NO NOT AGAIN.

 

----

 

"Congratulations. Here is your certificate for passing all your dancing examinations, and you've moved forward from being a trainee. If you get certified by this company-" I was handed a piece of contract. "-then you'll debut and well, fulfill your dreams, get famous."

 

"I never planned on getting famous, unnie. Just wanted to show my abilities at first, but then the temptation gets bigger. Thanks unnie, for everything. You're a great teacher."

 

"You're welcome. Hwaiting!"

 

I returned unnie with a peace sign.

 

Heading off to this company here..SM Entertainment. Hm.

 

'Gaja gaja eoseo gaja~' I hummed in my head. (Super Junior - Mr Simple)

 

Hey, wait a minute. Super Junior is in SM Entertainment!

 

I mentally fangirled for a moment and then settled down again.

 

But I shouldn't expect anything. The bigger the expectation, the bigger the heartbreak. So I should just chill, and walk in like a boss. Heh.

 

----

 

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

"Today we have a trainee coming in our company, her teacher who is a professional in dancing, has given her quite good grades. So we requested her to come and see if she can be debuted. Please do treat her well."

 

"Ooh, will it be my unnie or dongsaeng?" Krystal clasped her hands in joy, excited.

 

"Another member added to the SM Family huh." Sunny added, with a smile etched on her face.

 

Seems like everyone is looking forward to meet the trainee. Perhaps, SHINee should do something for a special welcome?

 

"Hyung." Taemin appeared beside me. "Let's prepare something for the trainee. Hehe, I get another hoobae!"

 

Seems like we both had the same thing in mind.

 

"Let's pair up!" Key suggested, as he clung to me.

 

Taemin whose other side was Minho, paired up as well, leaving Onew hyung alone.

 

"WHY WHY WHY ARE YOU DONGSAENGS DOING THIS TO ME?"

 

"Sorry hyung." Taemin giggled.

 

"Let's get to work."

 

"Dino." Key loosen his grip on my arm.

 

"Hm?"

 

"Are you anticipating the arrival of the new trainee?"

 

Truth be told, I was more of curious to find out who that trainee will be.

 

"Of course. Let's get to work yeobo." I said, as I grabbed Key's hand and headed to get the cleaning items.

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

More subscribers? /Sobs/ I love you all like seriously.