Confession

Glad I Met You :)

[A/N: Here is where some Super Junior members come in, the rest might come out later. They won't appear much as they aren't really the main characters.]

 

----

 

It's a been a week since that incident happened. Jonghyun kept his promised, he didn't tell the company anything that happened that day. And so did the other members. But still, it's unbelievable that Jonghyun is letting me stay. And I really thought he hated me. Maybe he still does... but I don't know. Because since that incident, I've hardly seen him around. It's like he's dodging me, or maybe it's me dodging him. It feels kinda akward to actually see each other nowadays. More like I hardly see SHINee anywhere. Probably all busy with schedules. But he still makes me remember that particular day, where for once, I really thought he was good. And it seems like he is.

 

But for now, I should just continue being a trainee.

 

----

 

(Donghae's POV)

 

"Wow, so many comments on Eunhae Couple." Leeteuk whispered to Siwon.

 

My sharp ears will not fail to miss that.

 

I turned around, only to see Siwon, Heechul and Yesung peering over Leeteuk's phone.

 

They must not know that Eunhae is real.

 

Eunhyuk entered the room and sat on my lap. I smirked.

 

"But aren't you two real couples in life already?" Yesung said, as he looked at both of us.

 

And by us, it meant Eunhyuk and I. Which makes the Eunhae Couple. Eunhyuk quickly jumped off the chair, saying aloud, "I'm straight, okay?!"

 

Though we both know, that that's a lie.

 

(Eunhyuk's POV)

 

"Well, prove it then." Siwon joked.

 

I knew he was just kidding, but I think Donghae took it a little seriously.

 

"Yeah, sure. I'll prove it tonight."

 

No, Donghae, what are you saying? I tugged his shirt, but he grabbed my hand, and pulled me outside the room.

 

He closed the door, after hearing a few 'oohs' from the other members in the room.

 

"Donghae- you're not serious?" I asked.

 

"Don't worry, it's just pretend."

 

"But how will you prove it?"

 

"You'll see. I explain it to you after the celebration, alright?"

 

What is he going to do?

 

[A/N: Now now, don't get mad at me if you ain't a Eunhae shipper. It's just for the stupid storyline. I got that in my head and I can't remove it so I'm just writing it out. BEAR WITH ME PEOPLE. XD I'm furious to why I even have this in my head.]

 

----

 

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

"Hyung, we have to rush back for tonight's celebration." Taemin warned.

 

What celebration?

 

"The SNSD comeback celebration, hyung. If we don't get back we'll get scolded by Siwon hyung." Key added.

 

Key just answered my question. Our minds are connected haha.

 

Onew continued munching on his chicken as we all waited for him.

 

"Alright alright. I understand. But why Siwon hyung?" Onew mumbled.

 

"He says it's compulsory for all of us to be there, he says there will be a special event." Minho told him.

 

Special event? Huh. It's not going to be for her, right? She's just a trainee. And I won't forget she spilled coffee on me.

 

----

 

[That night.]

 

Tonight was suppose to be a celebration for SNSD's comeback, but Siwon kept saying that something important will happen, and that we shouldn't miss it. What would it be? I don't know anything here, haha. Donghae sat on the chair beside me. With Eunhyuk sitting on his right.

 

"Hi." He greeted, followed by Eunhyuk.

 

I replied a simple 'hi', we were not suppose to be close, even though we're pretty close cousins outside the company. Everybody from SME had came back from their respective schedules, and we had dinner. Yet nothing happened. Then, Siwon called Donghae and they went to a corner to talk. Curious curious. I tried eavesdropping and I heard something about a confession.

 

WAIT. DONGHAE IS GOING TO CONFESS?

 

Omo what's this? HAHAHA, my cousin, going to confess to a girl in front of all the groups? Oh this is worth the wait. So exciting, I shan't miss this. But then- he might also confess to a guy... if he isn't straight, that is. But I think that's funnier.

 

----

 

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

Food was meh. Wasn't really enjoying the celebration because I had tons of things on my mind. But then Key managed to cheer me up while dancing to SNSD songs. I just love that diva.

 

Then Siwon wanted to announce something. The whole room was silent, all waiting to hear what he has to say.

 

"Donghae wants to confess."

 

Shrieks and gasps were heard everywhere. 'Omo's and 'Jinjja?'s were heard from all directions.

 

And apparently I was pretty shocked too. Wait, did I hear that wrong? Donghae confessing... in front of everyone? Donghae stood up and he gulped. Then he glared at Leeteuk and Siwon, who grinned. Then he turned to his left. Most of the girls were sitting there, so I had no clue who the girl would be. He stared at the wall, afraid to look at anyone in this kind of situation. Siwon hyung must have dared him.

 

"Donghae- ah. Faster."

 

All the Super Junior members looked up eagerly at Donghae, only Eunhyuk looking a little worried.

 

"I love you." Then he planted a kiss on her cheek.

 

My heart totally jumped out. IS HE INSANE?

 

----

 

(Your POV)

 

"Donghae-ah. Faster." Siwon ushered him.

 

Haha, who will the lucky or not-so-lucky girl be?

 

Suddenly, he said, 'I love you.' But it wasn't direct to anyone... who is it?

 

Then he kissed me on the cheek.

 

I SWEAR. MY EYES TOTALLY BULGED OUT. WHAT IS MY INSANE FREAK COUSIN DOING?!

 

Screams were heard everywhere. 'Lee Dong Hae!'

 

Then Kyuhyun grabbed everyone's attention.

 

"Calm down people. It was a dare. Siwon asked Donghae to confess to person he likes to prove he wasn't gay."

 

"Wait, what?"

 

"You thought Donghae was gay?" Someone shouted.

 

Everyone burst out laughing.

 

I glared at Donghae.

 

He's going to die. Seriously. He mouthed 'Sorry' to me, then he whispered that he'll explain it later.

 

"Oh. Whispering already?" Kyuhyun said, as he caught us whispering.

 

This is making me so frustrated. Thanks a lot Donghae, thanks. Angry and pissed off, I stormed out of the room, hearing Donghae running after me, calling my name.

 

----

 

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

"Whoo. Intense." Someone said.

 

"That was entertaining, Siwon."

 

"That poor trainee would get scared off by Donghae hahaha. His sudden confession."

 

"But that was really brave of him. I guess he's straight now, right, Siwon?"

 

My whole heart was beating furiously, I don't know why. I know it's not because I'm jealous, it was because of something else.

 

A sentence repeated in my head: "That poor trainee would get scared off by Donghae hahaha. His sudden confession."

 

And for a moment, I didn't want her to leave the company yet. I needed to understand.

 

In this moment of confusion, Key grabbed my hand, and squeezed it.

 

____________________________________________________

 

HAHAHA I'm sorry if you don't like it. Inspiration doesn't come everyday, okay.

But whatever. SORRY! :) I promise to do better.