So Goodbye.

Glad I Met You :)

 

(Taemin's POV)

 

I woke up pretty early in the morning, because I was eager to spend more time with Eunhee before she left. We're best friends, so I really don't want her to leave us, but today was the day. There was no chance to turn back anymore. I went out and came back with some hot fresh pancakes, along with a few bottles of banana milk. I was going to let her have breakfast with us before she left.

 

"Oh, Taemin?" I saw Eunhee dragging her luggage across the floor.

 

I placed the things I bought on the table and rushed over to help her.

 

"Why are you up so early? You should be sleeping, like the rest."

 

"What's wrong with waking up early? If I didn't get up early, I'm guessing you would have sneaked out without saying goodbye?"

 

Eunhee flushed pink and turned away from me.

 

"You were planning to?" I gasped at her.

 

"I don't want to say 'Goodbye' to any of you. It just feels like I won't meet any of you ever again."

 

I gave Eunhee a hug and leaned my head against hers. Her hands, which were at my waist a while ago, shot up to my blonde hair and she gave it ruffle.

 

"I'm going to miss this hair, I'm pretty sure." She said, as she let me go.

 

"Is that the smell of pancakes?" Someone who just entered the room spoke up.

 

The both of us turned to see who it was. Onew hyung.

 

"Hyung, you're awake already? Where are the others?" I asked, as the three of us headed to the table.

 

"They're coming up soon, don't worry."

 

"Why are you guys up so early anyway? Jonghyun hyung sleeps like... forever."

 

Eunhee laughed at that statement.

 

"Well, I heard you sneaking out early in the morning, and I kinda figured out where you were going, so I got the others to wake up and get ready."

 

"Smart hyung."

 

The other hyungs came bustling in, bickering among themselves.

 

"No, I told you, I woke up earlier than Minho did, so it definitely wasn't me." Jonghyun said.

 

"Such a liar, you were the last to wake up, and also the last to use the bathroom! You were the one that threw those jeans into the bucket, making Key hyung's shirt all stained now."

 

"Key, I swear, I didn't- I wouldn't ruin your shirt, you know I love you don't you? Besides, that was a shirt I bought for you, I wouldn't have done anything-"

 

Jonghyun stopped in his tracks and noticed Onew hyung, Eunhee and I staring at them. They ended their conversation with a few coughs and quickly proceeded to greet Eunhee hello. We sat around the table and I served pancakes for everyone.

 

"Thank you, Taeminnie~" The five of them chorused.

 

I smiled brightly as I sat down to have breakfast. The last breakfast we'll ever have... with Eunhee.

 

----

 

 

"Thank you for the breakfast and banana milk earlier, Taemin." I smiled.

 

The last day being here, being at SM Entertainment, the last time being this close to SHINee. Once I step out the entertainment industry, it's over. I've made a promise, and I promise to keep it. 

 

Minho suggested that we go outside and breathe in some fresh air, as well as admire the beautiful sceneries I would no longer see after I leave. We were chatting and laughing about anything, and almost everything, until my eyes and Jonghyun's met.

 

His smile slowly faded away, into a forced smile; and I realized I was doing the same. It was a wonder how I fell in love with him, this pabo dino I once knew. Did I just fall in love with someone who almost killed me during out first meeting?  I laughed to myself, shaking my head as I recalled those memories. Jonghyun stood up and sat between Taemin and I, whispering to Taemin that he wanted to talk to me. Taemin didn't object and snuggled closer to Minho.

 

"Hey." He said, and glanced at my hand.

 

He was about to reach out for it and hold it, but decided not to in the end.

 

"You've packed everything already? You're sure you didn't leave anything behind right?"

 

"I don't think so- no, wait, I did leave something behind."

 

"Then why don't you hurry up and get it? Double check your room and make sure you take everything, don't leave a single thing here. If it's important and it gets lost..."

 

I placed a finger to his lips, telling him to keep quiet.

 

"I'm going to leave the one I love here, and I can't take him back, so I'll just leave him here, where he belongs."

 

Jonghyun immediately understood I was referring to him.

 

"I don't want to leave any of my belongings here, but I think I already have." I continued.

 

Jonghyun now titled his head sideways, puzzled.

 

"I've left a small memory of me in your brain, although I hope you could forget me. It's better that way."

 

Jonghyun looked at me closely, and I saw tears forming in his eyes, although he was trying his best not to cry. I hate seeing him cry, it hurts my heart so deeply it feels like it's being ripped into pieces. His soft hands caressed my face, as he wiped off the tears that were starting to flow.

 

"You'll be happy, right, Eunhee?"

 

I nodded, no longer able to restrain myself from crying. He pulled me into a hug as I cried bitterly. I wanted to smile to him, so that he'll remember the smiling Eunhee, not one who cried her eyes out, but I couldn't. A part of me didn't want to leave; a part of me wanted to stay.

 

"Joon and Suzy are here." Onew pointed to a car who parked outside the company.

 

Joon, with his bright smile came out of the car first. It seems like Suzy was the one driving. Jonghyun stopped crying and he put on a smile and greeted Joon.

 

"Ae-aegyoo." Joon rushed over and pulled me into a tight hug. "Ready to go back to school?"

 

I glanced at Jonghyun, who was already looking at me, and he gave a small nod, assuring me that he'll be alright. I smiled and nodded.

 

"Good then!" Joon clasped his hand in delight. "Although I understand it must hurt to leave, but you'll all meet again, I'm sure."

 

I ran over to Jonghyun and told him to ordered him to borrow me his handphone.

 

"Why?" He asked as he passed it to me.

 

I quickly tapped on his phone, browse through his contacts, and deleted my number. Then I quickly switched it to camera, and requested a picture with Jonghyun, just to explain why I wanted to borrow his handphone. Taemin and Key then requested for one too, as they each took out their handphones. 

 

"Come on now, Ae, Joon, we've got to go. I have classes later, I'm sorry. I know you guys have a lot to say to each other, since Eunhee is like totally quitting the whole entertainment industry, but apparently I have something on later, I'm so sorry." Suzy was tugging the ends of Joon's T-shirt.

 

"Okay, go back to the car first, I'll be there in a minute." I told her as I went back to Jonghyun.

 

Jonghyun looked at me longingly, as if it was the last time he'll ever see me.

 

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked.

 

"Go ahead."

 

"Will you forget me?"

 

"Never." His answer was firm.

 

I smiled, as I let his hand go.

 

"Forget me, Jonghyun." I sighed.

 

"Why?" He looked like he was about to tear up.

 

"It'll hurt less.... oppa."

 

Jonghyun's expression turned into a peculiar one, as he heard me call him oppa. It was a rare moment, as I've already told him I wouldn't call him oppa.

 

"Promise me? You'll forget I ever came to this company, and continue your life, writing lyrics for your songs, taking care of Key. I've never existed, and I'm just a figment of your imagination. A past of your life. You'll forget me, right?"

 

Jonghyun bit his lip and nodded slowly, not taking his eyes off me. 

 

"Goodb-" He uttered, but I placed my finger on his lips once again.

 

I shook my head, smiling.

 

"Good luck, you guys." I looked at them for the last time, and sprinted towards Suzy's car.

 

----

 

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

She placed her fingers on my lips, not allowing me to finish my sentence. She shook her head and smiled. Maybe she didn't want to hear those words I have to say. Maybe she didn't want to say goodbye. Maybe it wasn't goodbye.

 

"Good luck, you guys." She said, as she took one more look at all of us, and ran off.

 

It all just ended so quickly.

 

She's just leaving, and now I'm wondering if I would ever see her again. At SHINee concerts maybe?

 

Forget me, Jonghyun.

 

Her words rang in my head, and I told myself, I would have to forget everything now. I turned to Key and smirked.

 

"Yeobo-ah~ Come let's go do some shopping!"

 

----

 

[At Suzy's apartment]

 

"Here's your room, Eunhee!" Joon helped me carry my luggages and placed them in the vacant room.

 

"Looks cozy, thanks Suzy!"

 

"You're most welcome. I've got to go now. Tomorrow you'll be coming to school with us right? I've got your uniform and shoes ready.

The forms and all that too. Take care of her, alright, Joon?"

 

"Yes madam."

 

I laughed. It was so great to be with friends. I was about to take out the polaroid pictures I took with SHINee, but then I placed them back into the box. Instead I took the pictures I took with Joon and Suzy and pasted them on the wall.

 

A new life, is about to begin.

 

[The next day]

 

"Isn't that the girl who was about to debut?" 

 

"She was a trainee in SM Entertainment, wasn't she?"

 

"Why is she here? What happened to her debut?"

 

"I heard she was sick and she sprained her leg, so I'm guessing she can't dance anymore."

 

There was students whispering to each other, eyeing me with curiosity and pointing fingers at me. It was likely to happen, since my teaser photos and Music Video were released before I left. I guess they were all probably removed by now.

 

"Ignore them Eunhee, they'll forget about it soon." Suzy pat me on the back.

 

"Yeah, you have us anyway. If anyone talks bad about you behind your back, I'll be showing them my fists!"

 

I laughed at Joon, saying that it wasn't necessary. The trio was really back together, to show others what friendship really means. I thought of the close relationship of SHINee, but I blocked that memory from appearing in my mind. It was time to move on, Eunhee.

 

{CN BLUE - I Will Forget You}

 

_______________________________________________________

 

 

I wasn't in the mood to write emo chapters, and I swear I could have written better but oh well. 

Thank you for sticking with me all this while! :D It's almost ending.. /sobs/