Did she get LOST?

Glad I Met You :)

 

"Today, SHINee will be going out to take CF shots. You will follow them and learn all you can from your sunbaes. Is that alright?"

"Yes." I nodded, and fake smiled.

 

Why fake smile? Yes, it's because of Jonghyun. I've been trying to treat him nice, but he's been ignoring me and glaring at me, so what the heck. The rest of the SHINee members are fine, especially Taemin. And Minho. And Onew. And Key. Alright, they're all nice, but Jonghyun still pisses me off.

 

The five of them came out, rechecking if they left out anything. Jonghyun was laughing with Key and then he saw me. Then he frowned. Ugh the bastard. I smiled at them, and tried to smile at Jonghyun, who ignored me once again. I'm suppose to treat my sunbaes well, but something about Jonghyun makes me very unhappy. Well, he almost killed me, but I forgave him anyway and he still wants to do this to me. But I gotta endure this, I need to stay in SM Entertainment. For oppa. For appa. For omma.

 

"Let's go." Minho gave me a pat on the back.

 

Taemin offered me some banana milk which I happily received.

 

I love those stuff, seriously.

 

----

 

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

And I thought going to take CF shots would be awesome. But then we had to bring her along. Oh wow. I grumbled to Key who just nodded and smiled at everything I said. But he didn't show any sign of wanting to help me get her out. Guess I'll have to do it alone.  Now the only question is, how? I've racked my brains for every plan, but I don't know. She's enduring everything.

 

How can she be so patient when the first day I met her she was arguing like crazy? Two-faced, probably.

 

"Jjong. You okay?" Key asked.

 

"Yeahh." I forced through gritted teeth.

 

And I swore she turned around to look at me once I said that. The stare looked more like a concerning stare than an angry one. But who am I kidding, why would she be concerned about me? I was sitting at the back seat with Key and Onew, who had fell asleep, while she sat in front with Minho and Taemin, all three chattering away. How would I get her out of SM? They're all so close with her now.

 

I sighed. Key grabbed my hand and squeezed it. We reached our destination and we all got out of the car. It's so weird to have an extra person following us about. Especially when it's her.

 

----

 

I diligently jotted down notes in my notebook. No, just kidding, I was doodling. Taemin was just too adorable.

 

Everyone had excellent shots taken, even I had to admit that Jonghyun was good. But after that, I got so annoyed seeing him have so many shots, I ended up doodling cartoon Taemin and Minho.

 

"Break time!"

 

Oh yes finally. I had to sit in that chair watching them take shots. What am I suppose to learn anyway, I wasn't sure. But I took note of their poses and everything. I don't even know what am I here for. Plus, it's only break time. They have another CF after this. Sigh.

 

"Err. Onew-ssi." I pulled Onew's jacket.

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Could I go- walk around?"

 

"Hm? Sure... but don't get lost. You'll be fine by yourself right?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"And don't go too far, okay?"

 

"Okay!" I shouted as I ran off.

 

Hallelujah. Freedom!

 

----

 

(Minho's POV)

 

The second CF was halfway through. I glanced at her chair, she wasn't back yet. Where did she go?

 

Please don't get lost. Please come back fast. If we lost her, it'll be dreadful. SHINee's reputation will be screwed.

 

----

 

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

She hasn't returned. It's halfway through our second CF. Minho kept on glancing at her chair. They're close, I can't blame him. Taemin also took a few glances at the chair, then at Minho. If she gets lost, I'll just say she was the one who insisted on going out, then she'll get scolded by the company and get kick out. And it'll be her fault, she was the one who wanted to go out. The company might scold us, yes, but then they won't kick us out right? We've been there for like years, losing us isn't going to help the company.

 

This is good. And I didn't even have to think of anything. It's her own fault. Jonghyun is awesome.

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

Remember to like, comment and subscribe!

 

Spread the word to your friends if you think this story is worth reading :D