Stick my heart on yours.

Glad I Met You :)

 

(Key's POV)

 

Yesterday's filming made me really exhausted. But it was fun. I slept pretty early, so I woke up early too. Then, I went out to get some fresh air at the park. Jjong still wasn't awake, so I went alone.

 

"Key oppa!"

 

I never expected to see anyone I knew there.

 

"Eh? It's you?" It was Eunhee.

 

"Why are you out... alone?" She looked around. "Jonghyun not with you?"

 

"No. He's still asleep."

 

She nodded, but her expression showed that she was thinking of something else.

 

"Why are you out here so early?" I asked. "Shouldn't you be resting?" I looked at her leg.

 

The bandages were still there.

 

"My leg is fine. Really! Look, I can run around now." She ran in a few small circles, then she lost balance, and fell on me.

 

But thank God I expected that coming, and caught her just in time without falling down myself.

 

"This is why you should be resting." I told her, as I help her stand straight again.

 

"I tripped." She said. "I should go back and practice some dance moves." She waved goodbye.

 

"But you're still injured! You need to rest till it has fully recovered."

 

"But oppa, I need to-"

 

"GO AND REST."

 

She pouted and went away.

 

I felt a sting, suddenly feeling guilty for stopping abruptly that day, causing Jonghyun to knock into her. Aish. All my fault.

 

----

 

"Rest, rest, rest. Am I going to spent the rest of my days resting?" I mumbled to myself.

 

"Why are you complaining?" 

 

It was Changmin oppa. Darn, he heard me.

 

"You get free food everyday." He said, as he passed me a packet of.. something. Food.

 

"Try getting injured then." I told him, as I recieved the packet.

 

"The problem is, when I'm injured, no one buys me food. So I rather not."

 

He said that, and walked away.

 

I could buy food for you. lol.

 

Food again? It won't be Jonghyun, AGAIN? He needs to stop feeling guilty and stop sending me burgers. I can walk to a stall nearby and buy any food I want. I'm perfectly fine. And I'll get sick of eating that junk.

 

I went to his room. I stopped in front of the door. Not sure whether I should knock it.

 

Wait a second. Key said he was asleep. Changmin passed me food, which is 98% from Jonghyun. Or maybe I was wrong? So it WASN'T Jonghyun? Okay, that's better, actually. But who is this anonymous who's giving me food?

 

I opened the packet, trying to find a sticky note. Maybe there's a clue there.

 

Yes, there was a sticky note.

 

잘 먹겠습니다. (I'll eat well)

 

"I'll eat well." I read.

 

Pssshh. He wrote that there because he wanted me to say it out? HAHAHA such a cute way to offer someone food. But still, this doesn't help me at all. Is it Jonghyun or is it Key or is it someone else? Jonghyun said he doesn't know anything yesterday. But if it wasn't him, usually he would be saying 'Who would want to give you free food?' or something like that. But he just acted stupid. So it's him. You can't hide anything, Jonghyun.

 

 I ate the burger anyway, because I was really hungry. 

 

Below the note, I scribbled 잘 먹었습니다. (I ate well.)

 

I looked at it for a while then I crossed it, and wrote: I hate burgers.

 

Then I stuck it on Jonghyun's door. 

 

----

 

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

Yawn. I grabbed my phone by my bed and looked at the time. 8.20am.

 

"Jjong? Awake already?"

 

I sat up and nodded, still feeling sleepy.

 

"I bought you some food when I went out just now. It's on the table."

 

"Thanks, yeobo."

 

Speaking of food. I hope Changmin or Yunho hyung remembered to buy food for her. There's no way she's going to debut if she keeps on walking and running about, making her leg even worse. 

 

"I'll go shower." I told Key.

 

"Alright. By the way, there's a sticky note on the door. Looks like yours."

 

I sprinted to the door and opened it to see what was written on the sticky note.

 

'I hate burgers.' was written there.

 

She knows it's me? But how?

 

Above it was a crossed out 잘 먹었습니다. (I ate well.)

 

At least she ate it well.

 

----

 

[The next day]

 

I've rest enough yesterday. Fine, I wasn't resting in bed, or staying in the company. I just went to a nearby coffee shop and sat there for the whole day, watching couples walking hand in hand, people walking in and out the shop, little children running around.. I had my earphones plugged in, listening to K.Will's My Heart is Beating on repeat. I drank only a cup of coffee though, I was afraid I couldn't sleep at night. The fragance of coffee in the shop was already wonderful enough.

 

So yesterday I rested. I don't care, I'm going out today. Or at least practice dancing.

 

I opened my door and almost tripped. I looked down to see what was blocking my way. It was a lunchbox. In a paper bag.

 

On the lunchbox, was a sticky note.

 

'No, this is not Jonghyun. I believe you were sick of his burgers? So he got me to make homecooked food for you. Lunch is at the bottom container. ' -Key-

 

Okay. That's nice. Well, at least I was right.

 

Don't they have schedules? And they still have time to make food for me. 

 

I pulled off the sticky note, only to find another one below.

 

'Ignore Key. I didn't ask him to make you food. He pleaded me to do so, he was willing. Stay in your room, don't run off.'

-Jonghyun-

 

HAHAHA. Okay. Real subtle, Jonghyun. Real subtle.

 

I pulled that one off too. Another note.

 

'I made the egg! Hope you enjoyed it!' -Taemin-

 

So adorable.

 

I pulled it off, wondering if there was anymore.

 

Nope.

 

And I was actually expecting something. But what's there to be expected? 

 

I guess I should just start munching on my food.

 

----

 

Days passed. I've stopped Jonghyun, Key or anybody in SM Entertainment to get me food. I'm perfectly fine. And I can sprint now. 

 

Dancing practices will resume! I'm seriously glad.

 

I opened a page of one of my notebooks, wanting to tear a page out to write a letter to appa. I haven't write to him since I came here. Was too excited I forgotten. Such a bad child.

 

A photo dropped out of the book and fell on the floor. I bent down to pick it up.

 

My heart stopped for a moment when I saw the photo.

 

He was the main reason why I was interested to become an idol. I have to find him.

 

"Oppa." I whispered.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

Dadang! Another chapter! To please the readers of course :) 

Thanks for all the support :D You guys are the best!

Might take a while more before I update too.. I'm stuck..