Second Ending - JongAe

Glad I Met You :)

(Jonghyun's POV)

"Shopping? She's leaving now, and you can still put that bright smile on your face, and tell me you want to go shopping?" Key jabbed his finger at me.

"She told me to forget her." I said blatantly.

Key sighed and facepalmed. 

"You do love her, right, Jjong? If you do, you'll go chase after her, make her come back."

"Key, don't you understand? She's going back to live a normal life, away from all this chaos, far away from the entertainment industry. She told me to forget her, to move on. I think I should respect that."

"Well, don't blame me if you're going to complain about how much you miss her tonight. Fine, we'll go shopping. Since there's this brand of clothes I wanted to get, they're on sale, you know..."

[Later at night]

"Damn."

"Let me guess, the only thing that is stuck in your mind would be Ae Eunhee?" 

"Shut up." I snarled.

Key wanted me to go get her back. But how do I get her back to my side, when she's not even interest in the entertainment industry anymore?

"Tomorrow, you follow me, and listen to every instruction I give you, okay? Wait, no objections, that's it. See you tomorrow."

"Wait, what? Hey, Key, you better explain this."

"Trust me Jonghyun, you won't regret having me involved in this."

----

[The next day]

(Suzy's POV)

"The heck, what are you two doing here?" I asked as I clutched onto my doorknob for support.

Jonghyun and Key oppa were right in front of my door, both wearing glasses and masks, trying to hide from paparazzies or screaming fans.

"Quickly, come in."

"Isn't Eunhee around?" Key asked.

"Oh, you came to look for her? She's off to school already-"

"No, we want to talk to you. I just want to make sure she isn't at home so we can talk comfortably. I just want to ask a few questions, that's all."

"Why are you two being so mysterious?" I raised an eyebrow at Jonghyun, who was admiring the flowers planted outside.

Key walked past me, his shoulder brushing against mine as he did so, and Jonghyun entered after him.

"So, what's up?" I closed the door, and drew the curtains close.

"Eunhee's at school, shouldn't you be there too?" Jonghyun asked.

"Well, she went there a little earlier with Joon, saying she wanted to ask teachers for some help."

"Where are you guys schooling?" Key asked.

"Erin High School. Why?"

Key ignored my question and asked another question.

"What time does school end, and what time are lunch breaks?"

"Well, lunch breaks are at 12.00pm, and school ends at 3.00pm. You haven't answer my question yet, Key-ssi."

"I guess that's all. Come on, Jjong, we should leave now."

"Wait, what are you guys going to do?"

"Just make sure Eunhee stays at school till 3.30pm." Key opened the door, followed by Jonghyun, and they left.

----

(Jonghyun's POV)

"Key, what exactly are you trying to do?"

"I'm trying to save your relationship. You miss her, you want to be with her, admit it."

I sighed, I guess Key will always be the Almighty Key.

"Fine. I do miss her, but doing this won't help anything, will it?"

"It depends on you, Jjong, whether you have the courage to get her back or not."

----

"Suzy, what took you so long?"

"I'm sorry, it's just that a salesman knocked on my door and I had to entertain him, in the end I told him I need to go off to school and he left."

I nodded in acknowledgement.

"So, did any teachers help you out?" She asked, as she placed her books on her table.

"Yeah, they did."

"By the way, Ae-ah, could you and Joon wait for me near the front gate after school? I have some things to handle before going home."

"Oh, okay, that's fine with us. Right, Joon?"

"No problem, I'll watch over Ae-aegyo."

"Joon, you should really stop with that nickname, it sounds horrible now." 

"Fine then, I'll just call you like how Suzy calls you. Ae-ah."

"Acceptable. Hey, come on, back to our seats, the first lesson is starting soon."

----

[After school]

"Ae-ah, want me to get you something to eat?" Joon offered.

"No thanks, I'm okay."

"Well, then could you wait here for me? I'm going to buy something, and I'll be back really soon."

"Sure, take your time, I'm alright by myself."

I sat on a bench, as I watched the other students going home. Suzy was still nowhere to be seen, perhaps she had something urgent to do. I took a book from my bag and started studying. I studied for a while, but was interrupted by some whisperings of the girls nearby.

"Omg, wait, is that Kim Ki Bum?" I saw a girl point to a particular direction at the corner of my eye.

I wondered which Kim Ki Bum she meant. The one in Super Junior, the one in SHINee or merely just a normal school boy with the same name.

"That means, that would be Jonghyun oppa?" The other girl said.

I jolted up and turned to where they were pointing. My glasses weren't on, I couldn't see them from afar... I quickly opened my bag and retrieve them, then put them on, searching for the Kibum and Jonghyun they were talking about. Had they come, or were they just passing by? I never told any of them where I studied...

It was true. It was Jonghyun and Key, walking towards my school. Why have they come? I hid myself, camouflaging and blending with the other students, propped my book on my lap and continued studying. They entered through the gates of Erin High School, and a few girls started screaming. Probably Shawols. I lifted my book up, covering my face. Somehow, after leaving SM Entertainment, I couldn't bring myself to face Jonghyun, or any of the SHINee members. I haven't recovered from my pain.

I was hoping that Joon wouldn't come back right now, in case they happen to see him and realize I was actually studying here. I peeked, watching them both surrounded by a few fangirls, asking for autographs. At that moment, I saw Joon run past them, and Jonghyun lift up his head and saw Joon... 

.

"Ae-aegyo!" Joon shouted.

I mentally cursed at him for coming back. I was angry, yet I couldn't tell him that I was avoiding Jonghyun, since he would push me up to them if I told him so. 

"I told you not to call me that." I hissed, covering my face with the book once again, pretending to be indulged in studying.

"There you are." It was a voice I recognized.

Yes, it was Jonghyun.

Schoolmates were pointing at us and whispering, since most of them knew that I was a trainee at SM Entertainment before. Probably making up rumors, or spitting hateful comments about how close we were.

"Eunhee-" He breathed, and I shivered at the way he said my name, "-I know, that now we might be distanced apart, with you as a normal student, and me as an idol, but I just want to tell you I love you."

My heart clutched. Was he really saying in this in front of my schoolmates?

"I really couldn't let you go just like that, you just often run through my mind and I can't help it. I miss those times when we were together, and I miss those arguments we had. Everything just wasn't the same as before. I know I said I will forget you and move on, but I can't. I don't want to. I want you to remain in my life, as my soulmate."

I stared at him, shocked. I was at a complete loss of words.

"I- I- don't know, Jonghyun, I-"

Key rolled his eyes.

"Oh, just kiss her already."

Jonghyun bent down and lift my chin up as he placed his lips against mine, kissing it softly before he stood upright again. The taste of the lip balm he used sticked to my lips, and it was fragant. My fingers slowly reached up to my lips, trembling as I did so. Too shocked from the things that happen all at once, I froze for a moment. Jonghyun grabbed my wrist, and I came back to reality as I gaze back up at him.

"I love you, and I'm not going to let anyone else judge you. Come back, to SM Entertainment. I just called Hongki this morning, he says he's forgiven you, and he wants you to come back. We'll be both idols, once again."

"But, I just came back from-"

"Are you choosing studies over Kim Jonghyun?" A girl gasped. "I would definitely choose Jonghyun first, why are you even hesitating? Just say yes!"

The other students nodded as well. Were they actually approving us?

"But why are you approving this?" I asked.

"Well, he loves you, and we can't do anything either. We respect his decision, he loves you and we fans can't decide who he can or cannot date. Besides, you two look pretty good together, and you're an amazing person. I always hear people talking about you, and oh, I've seen your music video before." The girl replied, and others nodded.

"Wow, thanks." I couldn't help but smile.

"So, you'll come back?" Jonghyun bit his lip, nervous to hear my reply.

"Are they okay with it? I mean, I just left, and I told the media about it, now I'm coming back?"

"I'm sure my best friend right here can deal with that stuff for you." Jonghyun nudged Key, who grinned.

"Leave it all to the professional, Eunhee." Key patted my shoulder.

"So, it's set then? You're going to be returning and have a real debut this time?"

It wouldn't hurt to say yes, would it?

"Just accept the offer, Eunhee, isn't this what you've been training hard for years? I'm sure your appa would be proud of you if you continued pursuing your dreams. Hongki didn't object either, in fact, he wants you there." Joon urged.

I saw Suzy running towards us, carrying a stack of files.

"Hurry up and say yes already, gosh. We all know you still love him so just go for it! Don't even care about those rumors that might be brought up in the future. You guys have us, we'll protect you! Joon still has his fists to scare them off." She said in one go.

I smiled as I made my decision. I reached out to hold Jonghyun's hand, and he helped me up.

 "Does this mean you've said yes?"

I nodded, as I kissed him on the cheek.

"You look so cute with those glasses." He pinched my cheeks, making it hurt.

"Okay, it's a happy ending! Now come on let's go before we get into trouble. Hurry hurry!" Key ushered us back to the van.

Jonghyun held my hand and pulled me along, running after Key. I guess, things turned out better than we would have all expected.

___________________________________________________

Sorry if the JongAe ending was horrible... I liked the main ending the most to be honest. :) 

Want to read another ending? Remember, the ending is connected from Chapter 43, 'So Goodbye'. Click here to go back to Chapter 43, or here to go to the 'Choose Your Ending' chapter.