Only the truth.

Glad I Met You :)

 

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

"Ae-ahhh!"

 

I heard shouts from outside SM Entertainment. Who would come to the company?

 

I walked to the gates and realised they were the trainee's friends.

 

"Hey, Jonghyun!" Joon called.

 

Yes, I remembered his name. Joon. Isn't he suppose to call me 'hyung' or something, seeing that he's suppose to be the same age as the trainee? Do they all have no respects?

 

"Oh, hello, oppa!" The girl called. "I can't believe we're going to enter SM, I wanna see SHINee."

 

"We're not going in, Suzy. We're getting her out."

 

"Getting her out? Why does it sound like she's being mistreated or something here?" I asked.

 

"Just let her out and hangout with us." Joon said.

 

 

"Aren't you suppose to call me 'hyung' or something..?"

 

"Excuse me, but I'm the same age as you are." 

 

[A/N: Note the age descriptions in the foreword.]

 

"Oh, really? But aren't you the same age as Eunhee-"

 

"No, I had to retake my paper several times and there was one year I quit school because of some family problems and-"

 

Suzy patted Joon's back.

 

"There, there, enough, it's the past. Now will you please let us in? Or call her out. Anything." Suzy said.

 

"Alright, but where are you guys going?"

 

"Why are you asking so much?" Suzy eyed me.

 

"Because I'm her sunbae and I have the right to care?"

 

 

"Jonghyun-ah, Minho is looking for you!" A voice shouted from far away.

 

Grrr.

 

"Honorifics!" I snarled.

 

"Alright, alright!" She shouted back. "Let me rephrase that - Jonghyun sunbae, Minho oppa is looking for you!"

 

"Why does he get to be called 'oppa' while I'm 'sunbae'? It's the same. We're both your oppas." I asked when she came beside me.

 

"Because I don't like you as much as I like Minho oppa." She said, smirking.

 

Okay that just hurts. Even after what I've done for you? 

 

"Oh, Joon, Suzy! Sorry I came down later, I met Minho oppa on the way and we chatted a while. Jonghyun, go look for Minho now! He's looking for you. And were you guys talking just now? You guys know each other?" She looked at me, then at Joon. 

 

"I should go now." I said, still feeling unhappy of what she said earlier.

 

Maybe she's just not happy I stole her first kiss. But then- ah, what the heck.

 

----

 

Serves him right for stealing my first kiss. I won't call you oppa. Ever. If I do.. I'm a dwaejit! (pig)

 

Okay, shouldn't have made that stupid curse. What if one day he forces it out of me? I won't let him.

 

"Do you know him?" I asked Joon, as I watched Jonghyun leave.

 

"Yeah, he's Jonghyun, right?"

 

"You guys know each other? I saw you guys like talking-"

 

"Relax. Suzy knows that dude, remember?"

 

"Oh yeahhh." 

 

 

"So where should we go today?" Suzy said with a cheerful voice, and locked her arms with ours, standing between us.

 

"No shopping." Joon warned.

 

----

 

(Joon's POV)

 

"So you found your oppa already?" Suzy gasped.

 

"How did you manage to find him?"

 

"Ah, I had his picture, then I saw him on an FT Island poster, so I went and asked one of the shopkeepers there. And Jonghyun said the same thing too. That he was Lee Hong Ki." 

 

"Hong Ki? But he was at the place where we met that day!" I said, remembering the scene.

 

"Yeah, that was the main reason I was in the crowd. I was trying to get to oppa."

 

I suddenly thought about the conversation I had with Jonghyun. Wonder if he confessed or something. He seemed happy when I told him that Ae liked him. I guessed not, seeing Ae so relaxed. Unless she's hiding it from us. I know she likes him, she rants about him. Well, pratically she rants about SHINee.. so I should double confirm.

 

"Do you like Jonghyun?" I asked, out of the blue.

 

Suzy and Ae looked at me weirdly.

 

"Who are you asking?" Suzy asked.

"Ae Eunhee." 

 

She looked at me.

 

"Kim Jong Hyun?" 

 

"Yeah, who else."

 

"Why you ask? You saw how much I loath him earlier." She replied, not looking at me.

 

"You loath him? Looks like you guys were really close." I smiled.

 

"WHY DO YOU LOATH HIM?" Suzy asked, gaping at Ae. "I mean like, Shawols love that dude!"

 

"What's a Shawol..?" Ae asked.

 

----

 

(Suzy's POV)

 

"What's a Shawol..?" Ae asked.

 

WHAT'S A SHAWOL? WHAT? It's WHO, Eunhee. How can she not know who Shawols are when she's like with SHINee all the time? Gawd.

 

"It's 'Who's a Shawol', Ae. They are SHINee's fans."

 

"Oh, I didn't know. Hahaha. I only know Super Junior's fans are called something about Everlasting thing.. ELF, for short, because Donghae told me."

 

OH AE EUNHEE YOU ARE A FAILURE.

 

"It doesn't matter, does it? It's not like I have to go for a test." She said, when I looked like I was about punch her.

 

"No, of course it doesn't." Joon told her. "Now answer my question."

 

"I told you, I loath him."

 

"No secrets, Eunhee." Joon said, looking serious.

 

"Yeah, Ae, no secrets, remember?" I added.

 

She sighed.

 

"Fine. So I sort of like Jonghyun but then I have to debut, don't I? So I'll just push that thought away and concentrate on my work."

 

"So you don't loath him! You love him!" I said, feeling happy for Ae. "I was sure I heard something wrong."

 

"I don't, Suzy, I don't. I'm not sure. He's just so nice to me sometimes, but sometimes, he's just so weird. I don't know how to say it.."

 

"Concentrate on your work. I mean, you see, once you debuted, you're an official idol, and then you can meet Hong Ki much much easily, he can't reject not seeing you if you wanted to meet him right? I mean like, he might not even know you're his sister until you tell him. So you, go debut, and bring your oppa back. Your appa doesn't have long more."

 

"I know, thanks for reminding me, Joon. So let's drop the topic, alright?"

 

----

 

[Three days later]

 

"ARE YOU READYYYYY TO DEBUTTTTT?!?!" 

 

Yunho oppa, Eunhyuk oppa, Taemin oppa and Hyoyeon eonni came over to hug me.

 

"YEAHH!" I shouted, excited.

 

One more month, and I could debut. All the effort paid off. I'm so glad. We've got the moves and the song for my solo debut - 'Never Stop', all that's left is a music video.

 

"Yay, our dongsaeng is going to debut!" Hyuk oppa was really high, it was as if he was the one who was going to debut.

 

"Congratulations!" Yunho oppa and Hyoyeon eonni said.

 

"Great work!" Taemin gave me a hug.

 

Donghae came into the room. 

 

"Whoa, what's all this noise? My cousin debuting soon?" He gave me a hug too.

 

"Yeah, Hae oppa, are you proud?" 

 

"Yeahh!" He grabbed me and swung me around.

 

Everybody was really happy. Though it's a month away. Finally. Getting to meet. Oppa.

 

I spotted Jonghyun standing at the door, smiling. He just stood there, looking at me. Then he mouthed: Chukahae. (Congratulations.)

 

I couldn't help but smile back.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

Thanks to those who've supported me all this while! I have three VERY loyal readers on FB :)) and I love them so much. 

I have nothing much to say now.. I'm a bit tired, keke. Oh, and I'm sick of putting a decent title so I'm just simply putting titles for the chapters. So annoying grr.

 

Remember to subscribe and spread the word! :))