Feeling a little jelly...

Glad I Met You :)

 

"Joon, Suzy, you'll call me right?" We were at the gates of SME.

 

"Of course we will." Suzy gave me a hug.

 

"And we'll try our best to go visit you when we're free alright? Just make sure the guard will let us in."

 

"And don't you dare-" Joon said, with a somewhat angry expression, "-forget about us when you're famous!"

 

Hahaha he's so cute.

 

"Of course I won't! I'll put you guys in all my thank you speeches."

 

"I'll help you with that. I would like to thank Lee Joon for his constant support and love all these years, he is the reason why I've made it to this day-"

 

"Ew, no! It should start with Bae Suzy first, I'm her best friend!" Suzy protested.

 

"And what am I? I'm her best friend too!"

 

"Alright, alright, enough! I'll thank my sunbaes at SM first." I said, and thought about SHINee, or to be more specific, Jonghyun, actually.

 

"Hmph. Lee Joon is still the best." 

 

"Alright, enough, I need to go now, it's getting late. I'll see you guys around! Call me!"

 

"Bye, Aegyo- ah, I mean Eunhee."

 

"Ae-ah, take care alright?"

 

"Yeah! Bye!" I said, as I entered SME.

 

----

 

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

"I need to find him." I told myself.

 

"Find who, Jjong?" 

 

Okay, did I say that a little too loud?

 

"Oh, nothing, yeobo."

 

"Nothing. Right. Don't lie to the Almighty Key."

 

"It's just that-"

 

How do I tell him? Tell him I have feelings for her? That I'm jealous. Alright, that guy might be JUST her friend.. but I really want to know. He seemed like he was her boyfriend. Okay, am I jealous now? NO I'M NOT JEALOUS. Jjong chillll.

But then again, I shouldn't lie to myself. I know I have feelings for her. The sticky notes, the banana milks I stole from Taemin so I could give her, the food I bought for her, the 'How was practice?' everyday...

 

So am I falling for her? Because I really don't know what to do.

 

"You like her, don't you? Why didn't you catch her?" Key asked, out of a sudden.

 

Wait, what?

 

"Catch.. what?" 

 

He saw.. the scene? He saw the guy catching her in his arms? And the hug?

 

"I saw everything. Why didn't you catch her instead?"

 

"Because-"

 

I couldn't answer him. 

 

"You're going to look for him, aren't you?"

 

"I-"

 

Oh, Key, stop reading my mind!

 

"You want me to stop, don't you?"

 

"What the-"

 

Okay.. this is freaking me out.

 

"No one hides anything from the Almighty Key."

 

"I didn't mean to hide anything."

 

"It's alright, I understand. Sorry if I freaked you out, I'm just too awesome like that. I have one question, though. How are you going to find him?"

 

Right. How will I find him?

 

"Maybe he'll walk her back to SM. Let's wait outside?" Key suggested.

 

"Alright. But if she sees us.. won't she suspect anything?"

 

"We'll hide, you !"

 

"Yeoboooo, you called me a !" I pouted, pretending to be really sad.

 

"Let's go."

 

-----

 

(Key's POV)

 

"Hey, she's there. With her friends." I told Jjong.

 

We were both hiding behind a pillar. I could see a quite tall and muscular guy, a girl with long, smooth hair, and also the trainee. They were talking to each other. I tried eavesdropping.

 

"Bye Aegyo- ah I mean Eunhee!"

 

"Ae-ah, take care, alright?"

 

"Yeah, bye!" She replied as she entered SM. 

 

We waited for her to enter the building before coming out from our hiding spot. We ran up to the guy.

 

"Hey, could I talk to you for a while?" Jonghyun asked.

 

"Erm, yeah?" He replied, with a confused look.

 

"Aren't you Kim Jong Hyun?!" The girl beside him squealed.

 

"Yeah, I need to speak with him for a moment. Alone." 

 

"Joonie, go with him and get me a autograph! Pleaseeeeeee." She begged the guy called.. Joon.

 

"Alright, alright. Go back to the hostel first alright? And stay with Jia and the others."

 

"Get his autograph alright? Okay, I'll go back first. Bye!"

 

She left.

 

"Yes? Is there anything you need?" He asked, with a suspicious look.

 

----

 

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

"So why do you want to talk about her?"

 

How do I start this? I looked at Key, asking for help.

 

"He wants to know if you're his boyfriend." Key was straight forward.

 

"What? No! We're best friends, that's all. Suzy, Ae and I were best friends since kindergarten."

 

"Oh,okay."

 

"Why?" He looked at me. "Are you guys this protective? But of course, she shouldn't have a boyfriend, she's going to debut soon.. it'll be quite a handful. I'm sure the company doesn't allow."

 

Okay, thank God he didn't suspect anything about me liking her or whatever.

 

"No, they don't." I coughed, trying to hide my relief that she wasn't taken.

 

"Or are you interested in her?" Joon smirked.

 

.

 

"No, no I'm not, I'm just her sunbae, nothing more, just caring.."

 

"You're Jonghyun, aren't you?"

 

"Yes..?"

"She said you always bought her food, ask her how was her day, got her banana milk, though she knew that you actually stole it from one of your other members.. you like her, don't you? Unless you're a really really really good sunbae."

 

"The second one." I replied immediately, though I knew it was lie.

 

"Well, too bad then. Because I think she likes you too." He said, as he stood up.

 

Did he just say.. she liked me? So it wasn't a one-sided love?

 

"But I don't think you should do anything, since you said, your company doesn't approve you guys dating anyone right? Take good care of her though. If any of you bully her-" His hand formed into a fist, "-you guys will pay."

 

I gulped.

 

"Of course we will. But you weren't kidding.. were you? She... likes me?" I asked a little too fast, as I saw him walking away."

 

"Well, she rants about you a lot. And SHINee, of course. Can I go now?"

 

"Oh, yes, of course, sorry to bother you.." Key replied.

 

I was in a state of shock. My heart wanted to scream!

 

"Key, he said she likes me! She likes me!" I hugged Key as hard as I could; I never wanted to let him go.

 

"Of course she does." Key replied.

 

----

 

(Key's POV)

 

Jonghyun looked like he was about to explode after recieving such good news. Good news to him, at least.

 

"Key! He said she likes me! She likes me!" He shouted, as he hugged me as tight as he could.

 

"Of course she does." I replied, as I felt my heart drop, and felt a sting of pain in my chest.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Kekeke! Jonghyun felt a bit jealous and curious so he went to look for Joon! :D

Keke. There'll be a bit more JongAe moments in the further chaps I guess.. (yes, I'm using Ae, not Eunhee for the couple name)

NO WORRIES I won't abandon Key, there still has to be Jongkey. You'll understand more in the further chaps!