10 more days.

Glad I Met You :)

[A/N: Due to my laziness and also the lack on inspiration of what to write, I've decided to try and skip writing the days Ae spent with Jonghyun/SHINee. Because that would take chapters, and I'm pretty sure Jjong would be as un-creative as me to bring her out to so many dates. Psh. Sorry though. I'm the author here 8D Nyahaha.]

 

I spent the rest of that week hanging out with Jonghyun or with SHINee. They've kept me company and brought me to all sorts of places to visit and have fun. Then the next week, I started filming for 'Rising Horizon' and I was dead tired by the end of the day I never really had time to spend with SHINee. We could have finished it in about four days, but they decided to let me rest in between so I won't sprain my leg again.

 

Now, 10 more days to go then I could debut! I've completed the filming for my MV so I decided to start looking for oppa. No wait, not look for him, I've already found him. Now I just need to persuade him to come back home.

 

Immersed in my own thoughts, I was shocked as I felt someone pull my hand.

 

"Wanna go out with us again?" Jonghyun asked.

 

"Ahh, I was thinking of doing something else." I rejected his offer.

 

"Oh, what?"

 

"Try to get to Hongki oppa to come home and visit appa."

 

Jonghyun stopped to think of something.

 

"I could help you guys meet? I guess. I'm pretty close with him, you know, and-"

 

"But I'm afraid he'll still be mad. Or deny it. Maybe he doesn't even want to go home."

 

"But he loves your dad, doesn't he? He just- well-"

 

"He hates me." I whispered.

 

Jonghyun pulled me into a hug.

 

"But he's still your brother, I'm sure he'll understand."

 

"Where is he though, Jonghyun? I haven't been keeping up with the news about FT Island because I was busy last week."

 

"I think they're still in Japan. They might be back next week, around your debut date."

 

"Oh that's cool. I'll try to get to them after I debut, it'll be easier right?"

 

Jonghyun nodded.

 

"I hope appa could hold on for another 10 more days." I bit my lip.

 

"Is he getting any better?" He asked, feeling concerned.

 

"Hae oppa said that he's not really stabilizing and his condition is a bit worse than before. He can only stay in bed, and my aunt is

there to watch him, and we've also got a nurse to look after him. He can talk, but his body can't really move.." Tears formed in my eyes.

 

Jonghyun hugged me tighter. 

 

"It's okay. He'll be fine."

 

----

 

(Hongki's POV)

 

"Achhooo!" I sneezed.

 

"Oh gosh, you haven't catch a cold, have you, hyung?" Minhwan asked.

 

"No, I'm fine. I definitely okay."

 

"Maybe someone was thinking of you~" Seunghyun sang.

 

Minhwan laughed.

 

"Yeah of course! All Primadonnas at Korea would be missing us." Jaejin said as he passed by.

 

"No, correction. The Primadonnas at Korea would be missing me, I'm the only one sneezing." I grinned.

 

"Oh really." Seunghyun rolled his eyes at me.

 

This dongsaeng.

 

"Where's Jonghoonie hyungg~" Seunghyun sang again, bringing much annoyance.

 

"In his room I think." I flipped open a Korean magazine that was placed on the table beside me.

 

I flipped through the pages and saw a small article at the corner that caught my eye.

 

SM Entertainment's trainee to have a solo debut

A trainee who was under SME for only 5 months have managed to make her way to getting debuted as a solo singer. Being taught under a professional tutor for 3 years, SME has approved her skills and she is allowed to debut as a solo. 

Ae Eun Hee, at the age of 18, will debut in two weeks with her solo, 'Never Stop' in her first album, 'Rising Horizon'.

 

I gaped at the article.

 

That name. I know that name. Ae Eun Hee.

 

A name I hated, a name I though I would never see again. But I was wrong. She came into the entertainment industry? But she doesn't know that I'm here, does she? Or she would have came to FNC Music instead. No, she went to SM. She isn't looking for me, is she? But I've left for so long, she would have hated me too, seeing that I loathed her so much.

 

She was the reason why omma died. Omma was the best to me. Omma, loved me more than anything. More than appa. Omma was my comfort, my shoulder to cry on. But she took her away from me..

 

I traced my fingertip over her name a few times. It was definitely her, the teaser photos were there, and it was obviously her. She didn't go through any plastic surgery. The face I would get pissed whenever I see it. But that was the past. I'm now Lee Hong Ki, and I don't know who she is.

 

"Who's that?" Jonghoon sat beside me and took the magazine.

 

"I thought you were in your room?" I asked, as I tidied my hair.

 

"I came out. I was talking to you and you didn't respond because you were reading so intentively. So I'm curious of what you're reading. Oh? SM is going to debut a solo singer?"

 

"Seems like it." I pretended to be uninterested."

 

"Ae Eun Hee. 18 years old. I'm pretty sure she can dance well, not like us." He let out a cold laugh and handed the magazine back to me.

 

Jonghoon stood up and wanted to walk back to his room.

 

"Oh, and Hongki? We're going back to Korea on the day she's debuting."

 

----

 

(Key's POV)

 

"How's she? I kind of heard your conversation earlier." I told Jonghyun honestly.

 

"I guess she's fine. You know her, she knows what she's doing."

 

"True. 10 more days, Jjong. Your time is almost up." I laughed.

 

"Sounds like I'm dying. And you're laughing. Such a sadist."

 

"Hahaha. 10 more days and it's Jongkey again. In the fan's eyes, JongAe never existed. They only care about Jongkey, maybe a bit

of JongTae or Jongho or Jongnew, I don't know. You skinship with everyone." I hit him playfully.

 

"Ouch. But Jongkey is the best, no?" He smiled.

 

I nodded. It was a pity JongAe couldn't last though. It was just like some TV show, where they get to be together for a month, but it's all just for the fans. But somehow, this is different. The feelings were definitely real.

 

"10 more days till her debut."

 

"Yeap."

 

"10 more days. What should we do, Key?"

 

"Oh I don't know, I'm full of ideas you know."

 

"And THAT, is why, you're the Almighty Key. And also my favourite yeobo." 

 

Key wins. Haha.

 

"Hey, wait a second.. favourite yeobo? Is there another one?!"

 

"Well, I had someone in mind..." He stuttered.

 

"I thought I was your only yeobo?" I decided to play around, although knowing he meant Eunhee.

 

"You are my only yeobo, but that was before-"

 

I flicked him on the forehead.

 

"Pabo."

 

__________________________________________________

 

Yay. Ended it with a Jongkey moment :3

ARE YOU JONGKEY FANS HAPPY?!

(Fans: YEAHHHHHHH!)

Lmao. What's wrong with me.

 

I didn't have inspiration at first so I decided to write Hongki. It's a bit short, I know. Mianhae!

 

Anyways, next chapter is a special edition chapter! :D Wait for it :D