Fan Signing Event?

Glad I Met You :)

 

(Minho's POV)

 

"Could you pass me one of the pens on the table, please?" I asked the trainee who happened to pass by.

 

"Sure, oppa. Colour?"

 

"Anything's fine, besides red, yellow, green, pink, white- and purple. Purple's gay."

 

"Hahaha alright." She smiled, and took a black pen.

 

"One for me too." Jonghyun said.

 

Why is he even trying? He knows that she won't help him do anything. She'll go: 'Take it yourself, Jonghyun.' No honorifics, no respect, just like that. She just knows I'm a better oppa than Jonghyun, although he's my hyung.

 

"Okay." 

 

Did she just said 'okay'?

 

I looked at Jonghyun, who was smiling.

 

What did he do to her? He didn't- no way, he couldn't have make her like him. It's impossible. Or did he threaten her in some way?

 

"Here you go, oppa."

 

Did she just call him oppa?

 

What is this insanity? 

 

"Thanks." Jonghyun gladly recieved the blue pen.

 

Something is wrong here.. need to look for Taemin.

 

----

 

Minho left the room, and I wasn't sure why. He just suddenly left.

 

Jonghyun peeked to see if Minho oppa was really gone.

 

"Hey, can I ask you for a favour?" He asked, after confirming we were alone.

 

"What do you - Anything, oppa?" I corrected my sentence just in time.

 

"We have a fansigning event at 4pm, and well- I wanna see you there. Be part of the fans there, in the crowd. Get an autograph from one of us. It'll be fun. You will come, right? I'm sure the rest would want you to be there too."

 

Fansigning event, huh. Never really been to one.. I could go and see how's it like..

 

"Be part of one of those.. Shawols?"

 

"Oh you know they're called Shawols?" Jonghyun looked surprised.

 

"Yeah - I happen to know.. Did you say it was at 4pm?"

 

"Yeah. You can come right? You will, won't you?"

 

I bit my lip. Ahh, I was suppose to meet Joon. What do I do?

 

"I supposed you'll be busy, you have a life of your own too, I guess.."

 

Oh God, this decision, so hard to make. Joon or Jonghyun? Best friend.. or crush?

 

"I- don't know. I have something at 4pm, but then I want to go as well, I don't know..."

 

"It's okay. If it's important, forget about the fansigning event. It's nothing much. Just seeing fans, signing stuff." He said with a smile on his face, but deep inside I know he's disappointed.

 

Maybe I could ask Joon to meet earlier? Or maybe after the event.

 

"What time does it end?" I asked.

 

"Won't be too long I guess. Two hours?"

 

Two hours after 4pm would be 6pm. Maybe I could have dinner with Joon as an apology. Yeah, I'll meet him at six. He's not going to be able to meet me earlier because he has practice..

 

"Yeah, sure. I'll go." I told Jonghyun, and he smiled.

 

"Thanks. I'm sure it'll be cool, you seeing us from a point of a fan."

 

"Yeah, I'm sure the other fans would be jealous because we're actually in the same company." I laughed.

 

"See you at 4pm?"

 

"Yeah. You'll give me more autographs, won't you, oppa?" I joked.

 

"Sure."

 

[Half an hour later]

 

To: Joonie! :D

Hey, Joon. Could we meet at 6pm? I'll treat you to dinner. I've got something else to do, and I don't really want to miss it, so can I meet you at night? Bring Suzy along if possible, haha :) 

 

I pressed 'Send' and waited for his reply.

 

From: Joonie! :D

Alright, sure. Do what you like. As long as I get free dinner keke. I'll bring Suzy, her extra classes end at 5pm. See you at night! Don't be late, or you'll meet a starving Joon waiting to eat you up!

 

So cute.

 

----

 

[A while before the event]

 

(Taemin's POV)

 

"Key hyung! Isn't that the trainee?" I leaned towards Key so I could whisper in his ear.

 

The fans outside starting screaming, some shouting: 'Taekey, Taekey!'

 

We both ignored the situation.

 

"Where?"

 

"There." I tried to point at her, so Key could see her.

 

Fans started screaming again. "Taemin pointed at me!"

 

"Oh, I see her alright. She's being pushed around and she doesn't care. Why is she here anyway?"

 

I though about what Minho told me earlier..

 

[flashback]

 

"Taemin-ah, I think there's something going on between Jonghyun and the trainee.. They're being nice to each other and she calls him 'oppa'!"

 

"But she never calls him oppa!"

 

"Exactly! Try to keep an eye on them.. I'm sure something's going on and we have to find out."

 

[flashback ends]

 

"Maybe she came for Jonghyun." I said absent-mindly, forgetting that Key hyung was still waiting for a reply.

 

"You know what's going between them too?!"

 

"Wait, what do you mean by that, hyung? You know something about them?"

 

"I thought you said- never mind. Well, I can tell you, but you must promise not to tell anyone else..."

 

"Alright." I nodded.

 

Key whispered in my ear.

 

"Hyung- he- he- confessed?"

 

"They even went out for a date."

 

"Why don't I know any of this?!" I felt shocked, so many things happening and the adorable maknae doesn't know?

 

"No one knows, except me. And now.. you. But they're just friends, Taemin. Relax. She's gonna debut soon, she's not going to do anything stupid."

 

"But I thought I was her best friend! And she didn't tell me.."

 

"Why would she tell you? It'll be akward. And you're not the only best friend she has."

 

The fans came rushing in. The fansigning event has started. There was a long line at every single table. I spotted the trainee lining in my line. 

 

Yes, she chose me! Not any of the other hyungs but the adorable maknae! I know she loves me most. In your face, Jonghyun hyung.

 

----

 

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

She went over to Taemin's line.

 

Taemin? Taemin? TAEMIN? 

 

Right, they're best friends. And I'm just a douche who kissed her to shut her up. I concentrated on signing the Shawols in my line.

 

Hmph. So if that's how you want it.

 

----

 

(Taemin's POV)

 

"Hello oppa!" She greeted me.

 

"Why are you here?" I whispered.

 

"To get an autograph, duh. Thanks oppa!" She said, and pranced to the next line.

 

Wait, so she's going to all the lines?!

 

----

 

(Key's POV)

 

Oh look. She's in my line. Almighty Keyva's smexy line!

 

Okay what am I saying. 

 

Oppar will give you a big big signature and a free selca to go with.

 

Oppa will make you a happy Shawol. 8D

 

----

 

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

She's now in Key's line.

 

Yes, I've been observing her. Once in a while. There's hope she will be coming to my line, yay!

 

But it's not like I can do anything.. I'm supposed to treat her like any ordinary fan. And any touchy touchy will lead to the other Shawols bashing her up. Can't cause trouble. 

 

Sigh. At least she's here.

 

----

 

(Onew's POV)

 

Is that the trainee in my line? Why the hell is she here? 

 

If she's giving free KFC I don't mind, really.. heh. Good hoobae.

 

"Oppa." She greeted, and secretly placed a box on my table.

 

"Chicken?" I wrote on the paper which she gave me to sign.

 

She smiled. I'll assume it means yes.

 

I then drew a picture of a chicken, signed the paper, and wrote there:

 

"Oppa loves you."

 

Then I canceled it and changed it to:

 

 "Oppa loves you and chicken."

 

She giggled and went on to Minho's line. Oh, has she went to Taemin and Key's line already? I must have been too blur to notice..

 

----

 

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

She left a box on Onew hyung's table. WHAT'S THAT.

 

Do I get something?

 

Key didn't get anything.. and so did Taemin. So hyung gets something, huh? So unfair.

 

----

 

(Minho's POV)

 

"Oppa." She passed me a pen.

 

I signed for her, making sure to end a ^^ at the back.

 

"Haha, oppa, you're gay." She whispered.

 

What?

 

I looked at my signature. It was signed in purple and I didn't realise she gave me a purple pen.

 

She smiled and took the paper away, and headed to Jonghyun's line. And I swear I heard Jonghyun laughing to himself.

 

----

 

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

Did she just call Minho GAY?

 

Well it was just for fun, but it's funny. Minho you got trolled at.

 

She's now at my line. YAY! :D

 

[A couple of minutes later]

 

"Hello. Oppa." She placed a photo of SHINee on my table and flipped it to the other side.

 

I gladly signed it.

 

"Glad you could make it." I whispered, as softly as possible, so only she could hear it.

 

I drew a heart sign beside my signature.

 

"Yuck." She commented.

 

"Wait for us till it ends alright?"

 

"Hmm, sure." 

 

----

 

[After the event.]

 

I looked at my watch. It was only 5.30pm. The event ended earlier than expected.

 

"How did you know we had an fansigning event?" Taemin asked me, and gave me a hug.

 

"Ah, I have my ways." I glanced at Jonghyun, who was busy talking with Minho.

 

"Is Onew hyung having chicken? Where did he get it?" 

 

"Oh, I gave him some.. Hey, Taemin, I gotta go somewhere. I have an appointment."

 

"With?"

 

"A friend."

 

"What friend?"

 

"A primary friend! Relax, Taemin, I'll be back at 8pm."

 

Somehow, Taemin was being a bit weird and I don't know why. He was never THIS protective..

 

----

 

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

"Where's she going?" I asked Taemin.

 

"She says she has an appointment with her primary school friend."

 

"Oh, I need to tell her something. Catch up with you guys later!"

 

I ran outside, wearing a hoodie and a cap to cover myself up from being chased. I spotted her a distance away, she was running towards the road, perhaps trying to stop a taxi. 

 

As she was running, another person who was running the opposite direction.. knocked into her, and she lost balance, twirled and fell to the ground.

 

"Omo!" 

 

I ran over.

 

"Are you alright?" 

 

"Ow, ow, ow, I think- I twisted, my leg, again." She breathed.

 

"I'll get you to the hospital."

 

I picked her up bridal style and stopped a taxi.

 

"To the nearest hospital please."

 

----

 

(Joon's POV)

 

"She's late." 

 

"Maybe she has things to do, she said she didn't want to miss it right? That's why she said she'll meet you at 6pm instead.."

 

"But I told her not to be late. And I'm hungry. And she should at least text me! I'm going to call her."

 

I dialled Ae's number.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Where are you? I'm really-"

 

"Joon? I'm sorry, but Ae's in the hospital now. Please call back later."

 

"Wait- what?"

 

He hung up.

 

"What did she say?" Suzy asked.

 

"Someone answered her phone, saying she's in the hospital."

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

Stupid tragedy. I know. I feel stupid. I hate myself. I don't know why I had to put her in an accident. Seriously I feel really annoyed at myself. But maybe, Jjong can take care of her more..? And I made sure SHINee was in this chap. I've been leaving them out too much. And sorry about the gay parts.. I'm a bit weird today, I know.

To be honest, I put her in hospital so I don't need to think up of so many things to happen btween her and Jong. :P And don't worry her leg will be fine. It's been like twisted for the second/third time ._. *slaps self* OTL I'm so sorry.