Main Ending - Behind the Scenes.

Glad I Met You :)

 

"Firstly, I would like to thank Bae Suzy-"

 

I saw Suzy smirk and playfully hit Joon on the shoulder. If my lip reading skills were alright, I think she was saying something along the lines of 'See, I told you she'll thank me first.' I continued my speech.

 

"-and also fellow classmate, Lee Joon, for being with me all these times, through thick and thin. I manage to catch up with my studies thanks to Suzy, who is a fun study geek, always willing to help me out whenever I face problems. Even when the teachers couldn't explain it clearly to me, she always could. Lee Joon, he had brought a smile to my face each time I felt I wasn't good enough, or when I was depressed, disappointed. He was a friend who could make everyday a happy day."

 

Joon looked like he was about to cry tears of joy.

 

"As most of you know, I left school for almost two years to go for practices as a trainee. Even so, I would still study a little, to make sure I never get left behind. I almost debuted, but due to certain reasons, I couldn't do so. I came back to study, and with the help of my best friends, teachers and classmates, I managed to graduate today, just like everyone else, although I have not attended school for a year and a half. I will truly miss all of you, although the time spent together is short, but I hope you all will succeed in achieving your dreams, and enjoy what you do in the future. I wish you all good luck, and hope that we might meet again in the future."

 

Everyone clapped then I quickly got off the stage and ran up to Joon and Suzy. I was asked to give a 2 minute speech, to give others encouragement that although I haven't attend school for almost 2 years, I was still able to graduate like the rest, because I studied hard and manage to get pretty good results for my examinations. They weren't as excellent as Suzy's, but it was considered a very good result. I had to thank Suzy for all the help.

 

"Happy Birthday, Eunhee!" Suzy suddenly gave me a hug.

 

"Eh?" I looked at her, surprised. "It's my birthday today? But isn't today-"

 

My birthday was suppose to fall on a Sunday this year, but then it was a leap year, so it was on Monday instead, and I didn't realized.

 

"Did you forget?" Joon looked at me, with an amused look on his face.

 

"Well, I sort of forgotten. Heh."

 

"Do you want us to accompany you to visit your omma later?" 

 

Omma. Right, my birthday, was also the date of her death.

 

"Sure, no problem."

 

"Hongki oppa, would be there too, right?" 

 

Hongki oppa... surely he would be there? I remembered I saw him last year when I went to visit appa on his death anniversary. Surely, he would visit omma too.

 

- Flashback -

 

It was the one year anniversary of appa's death, and I went to visit appa alone. It shocked me to see a bouquet of yellow chrysanthemums in front of appa's headstone. Those flowers... were appa's favourite. I stopped in front of the headstone and bent down to see if there was a card hidden inside.

 

"Eunhee?"

 

I turned around and almost got a heart attack seeing Hongki stand there. I wasn't dreaming... right?

 

"I'm sorry I couldn't attend the funeral. I was sick that week, and I didn't know how to approach you then, so I just waited till today, thinking that I might get a chance to see you."

 

"You're okay now?" I asked, glad to see him here.

 

He nodded.

 

"I guess, I was wrong then, but he didn't understand me, and I never really told him any of my problems because I was always angry at him, for not stopping omma from rejecting surgery. Well, I used to blame you for it, but I guess omma had a reason to do so, you grew up pretty well anyway. I do miss her very much, but I guess it wasn't my decision to make. I shouldn't have vent my anger on you all those years, and I'm sorry for all the pain I caused you and appa."

 

Touched, my eyes watered and I embraced him.

 

"It's nice to be siblings again, oppa. Remember that I'm always here for you, alright? You can always talk to me if you have any problems, or if you want to talk about omma. But if it's not comfortable to talk about it to me, I'm sure you have your bandmates to talk to."

 

"Thanks, dongsaeng."

 

- End of flashback -

 

[Later then]

 

 Suzy, Joon and I arrived at the funeral and we headed to omma's headstone. Someone was standing there, most probably Hongki oppa.

 

"Good afternoon, oppa." I greeted, and placed a bouquet of white roses.

 

"Oh, has your graduation ceremony finished already? I saw you on stage earlier, but I couldn't stay there long, so I came here first. I would have to go back later, before I get caught."

 

"Get caught for what? For not telling anyone that we're actually siblings?"

 

"Well, I haven't told them it was you, but I've admitted I have a younger sister. I'm not suppose to be here, because we're suppose to be

preparing for our album. But they allowed me to come, since it is omma's death anniversary."

 

I nodded.

 

"So what are you going to do? Now that you've graduated." He asked.

 

"Well, Joon and I decided to work together, as a barista at my favourite coffee shop. Good luck on your new album by the way."

 

"We've got some competition with SHINee. They're releasing their album pretty soon too. A week before or after ours."

 

SHINee. A name, that I haven't heard for some time.

 

"I'm sure you can win something. I'll buy your albums! And I'll make all my former classmates buy them too." I said, glancing at Joon and Suzy.

 

"Hahaha, it's not necessary, but thank you. I'll be going now, you take care, okay?"

 

"I will, oppa. You take care too!"

 

----

 

[A week later]

 

"Suzy, we're going to miss you so much, I swear." 

 

"Yeah, you better. And take care of my room alright? I'll be coming back in 5 months time."

 

"I will I will. I've been here for two years, Suzy! I know how things are organized here."

 

"Can't we send you off at the airport?" Joon asked.

 

"You guys have to go to work, so shut up and get to work already! Both of you are late!"

 

"We could ask for a day off, besides, you are our best friend, not sending you off would make us feel horrible."

 

Suzy shook her finger at us and nagged at us, asking us to hurry up and go off to work.

 

"Suzy, when you get back, you have to taste our coffee, alright?"

 

"Of course."

 

Seeing her smile warmly at us, Joon and I finally headed off to work, with bright smiles on our face.

 

________________________________________________________________

 

Want to read another ending? Remember, the ending is connected from Chapter 43, 'So Goodbye'. Click here to go back to Chapter 43, or here to go to the 'Choose Your Ending' chapter.