Review

Glad I Met You :)

 

Reviewed by: LittleRedCrown

Title: (4/5) First of all, why did you remove the smiley when you requested? You know, that emoticon gave you an almost perfect score. I’m weird and silly, okay, but for me it looks hilarious! Seriously and it fitted the whole fanfic oh-so-well. Good and clever choice for a title, it’s catchy and with the smiley on it, it gives this kind of feel to the readers that the story—behind the title—is great!

Official Poster: (3/5) It’s nice and simple. I like it, but it could get better, seriously. I really do appreciate the fact that it’s you, and no other, who made the poster for your fic. I admire you to that but there are a lot of other artists out there who can provide you with a more cute and funny-looking picture/poster for your fic. That’s just a little bit of suggestion, you know, of course if you don’t like it, I’m fine with it. Or maybe, if you don’t want to look for other designers, why don’t you design it yourself? Try to learn from tutorials in AFF or in Youtube. There are tons of those out there. Be inspired and … be happy :D

Foreword & Description: (18/20) I love it, honestly. It is funny and cute. I love the fact that you made even the description in accordance to the point of views of the characters themselves. Jonghyun’s picture is super hilarious! I can’t stop laughing out of loud every time I look at it. Key’s description was the best for me, and I do agree, you’re awesome Key! Joon’s description is my second fave. That’s so funny of yours that you made him kind-of dumb and the main OC smarter than him. Smart-smart!And to the foreword, yes it is short but I love it. You don’t really. I can completely understand that it is very hard to shorten a looooong fanfiction in a form of a prologue or a foreword, so actually that was a job well done. It is short yet precise. Good job again.

 Plot/Story Board: (16/20) I’d have to be honest was the whole story was a so-so. It was fun of course and entertaining but I can see that there’s a whole lot more room for improvement. I just want to congratulate you for finishing it. Hurray!!! I admire those authors who can actually finish a story because I myself have tons of unfinished and on-going fanfics and I only have five or six finished ones. I admire you for that. Just please always remembers to be motivated and to be inspired so that you can write a much better fanfic. I know that the idea is in you, my advice is, do not be afraid to share it. Sharing is good, healthy even!

 Grammar, Spelling and Vocabulary: (17/20)  Not that much of flaws actually, just a few mistakes here and there. I like how you used simple words because I do believe that it is not essential to use foreign words in a story, since we are trying to attract people of different raises here, most especially Asians, and not all of us have English as our first language, right? Actually, English is my fourth learned language, so my grammar is not perfect, just like most of all the users of AFF. I say, just continue doing that.

 Writing Style: (6/10)  You’re a good writer, but I guess you can be good enough. My advice is, read more. Just read more and learn from other authors. That way, your writing style, grammar and vocabulary will surely improve.

 Flow: (6/10) I don’t know, but for me it’s a rather fast pace but I guess it’s just I who sees it that way. Because my preferred types of stories are those dragging and extremely long ones, yet I guess it’s good, don’t worry. It’s just my own personal opinion.

Characterization: (10/10) I don’t question anything. I love how you portray your characters.

Bonus: +1 I was very pleased reading it. :)

Total:  (81/100)  A fair score. Good job and be more inspired!