Choose your Ending!

Glad I Met You :)

 

Right here, please click on the link to be directed to the ending you want to view. You choose, if you would like to see them moving on, or for JongAe to end up together. For some of my friends who are hardcore Jongkey shippers... they requested for Jongkey endings so well here it is. I can't say it'll be good, since I don't really write . (yet?)

 

Links! (to be continued)

Main Ending 

Behind the Scenes

Second Ending - JongAe 

Alternate Ending - Jongkey

 

Do not click on the 'Next >>' button, but instead click on the links to direct you to the specific chapter.

 

Now for some shameless advertising...

 

1. Between the Living and the Dead

She sees the dead. Or at least, the spirits who aren't really dead, and come back to seek revenge or complete some unfinished business; good or bad. She didn't mind any of this at all, she was used to it. Until one day, when a ghost decides to call her a murderer, and finish her off. Can she negotiate with this ghost? Would things go better for Lee Chae Won? Will her friends get involved with these matters? Most importantly, will Lee Chae Won survive? Every decision she makes, would decide whether she survives, or dies.

Characters: OC, Nam Woohyun, Kim Myungsoo, INFINITE

2. Insanity*

This fanfic is actually written by two authors, who do not discuss about the plot of the story. Each write a chapter alternately, and it the end make the story come together. I write as Yong Junhyung, and my co-author, Kimmy, writes as Yang Yoseob.

Characters: Yong Junhyung, Yang Yoseob, B2ST, maybe more to come.