Thankful.

Glad I Met You :)

 

We were sitting together, but we weren't talking, and we weren't looking at each other either. Only the sounds of the spoons, forks or chopsticks hitting against our bowls could be heard. I was feeling too nervous to look up at him, so I decided to just eat.

 

Jonghyun coughed to break the akward silence.

 

"Um-" He started. "Feeling better?" He asked cautiously.

 

I glanced up at him and felt the butterflies in my stomach again.

 

"Yeah."

 

I've never felt this way before, it was as if he had an aura that was attracting me and making me fall for him. I was starting to blush.

 

"So.. what happened yesterday?"

 

"I decided to go meet Key- I mean- um- you, after hanging out with Joon and Suzy but we got caught in the rain and we didn't have any umbrellas then, so we decided to go to Suzy's place, which was nearest to get some shelter. And due to the rain, I sort of fell sick and that's why I couldn't go.. I'm sorry."

 

"Nah, don't be. I'm was so worried about you."

 

"Sorry I made you worry then."

 

"I like worrying."

 

I blinked at him. Is his stupidity slowly revealing itself again?

 

"You like worrying?"

 

"Okay, that came out wrong. Anyways-" He tried to change the topic. "-how's the food?"

 

"Food? Oh, it's pretty good but I think Joon's cooks a little better."

 

"In my opinion, I think Key's better."

 

We both laughed. After moments of silence, Jonghyun suddenly spoke up.

 

"You look stunningly beautiful."

 

The way he said it made me shiver. I started blushing hard. I managed to cough out a small 'Thank you'.

 

"Anyways, you're scheduled to take photos as a teaser for your first album, 'Rising Horizon' tomorrow morning 8am." He told me and took a sip of his orange juice.

 

"Oh okay."

 

"I'm sure you already know that you're filming the MV next week, and what you're suppose to do? The intro and everything."

 

"Yeah, I've discussed it with sunbae this morning. The moves aren't too stressing, so I guess I'm okay. Besides, tomorrow is just the photos, so I still have a few more days to practise."

 

"That's good. Oh, I just thought of something." He looked into my eyes.

 

I stared back.

 

"Yes?"

 

"Remember, before the surprise party, five days ago? At the hospital? I'm sorry about that. Sorry for leaving you there all alone. Sorry for not being by your side. It's just that, I was afraid you would find out about the surprise party since I wasn't really good at hiding things, and I had to stall you, I didn't know what to do when you were right there beside me, because I can't think straight when you're there and I-"

 

I put my finger to his lips to shut him up.

 

"It's okay. I understand. But you shouldn't have left me there though."

 

"I'm sorry." He looked down.

 

"And one more thing, Ae." He said again.

 

"What now?" I laughed, surprised at how many things he has to say.

 

"Remember when I once told you how I wanted to spend the last 30 days with you before you debut?"

 

I thought about that day, our first date.

 

"I remember."

 

"I would like to fufill that promise, so could I take you out again tomorrow night?"

 

"Dinner again?"

 

"No, after dinner. I have schedules then."

 

"What are you going to do so late?" I looked at him suspiciously.

 

"You're not suppose to know, duh." 

 

I smiled. He was so nice. Why did I even hate him before?

 

"Thanks a lot, Jonghyun." I said.

 

I swear I saw him frown.

 

----

 

[The next day]

 

"So where are we going Jonghyun?" I asked as he pulled me along.

 

We were walking along alleys, where there weren't any streetlamps.

 

"Jonghyun... why are we walking here, it's dark."

 

"Oh, sorry. I'm just trying to get less attention. You know how those Shawols are good at spotting us idols."

 

"And um... maybe you could let go then..." I shook his hand off mine.

 

"Sorry." He kept his hands in his pocket.

 

Then again, it was dark and I can't see where he's going.

 

I coughed.

 

"Maybe- you could just hold my hand for a while..." I said softly, not sure where I'm walking either.

 

"Because you're cold?" He asked.

 

"No."

 

"But you just asked me to let go." I said bluntly.

 

This pabo.

 

"I can't see, Jonghyun. I need you to lead."

 

"Oh."

 

As he lead me out of the dark alley, I saw him smirk, hand still gripping onto mine. Where's he going to take me?

 

----

 

Karaoke?

 

I looked at Jonghyun.

 

"I know it isn't some big surprise. I hope you weren't expecting much. But we don't get to do this everyday, do we?" He smiled.

 

We entered a cosy room with a large TV screen. Jonghyun handed me a microphone.

 

"Sing a song." He told me.

 

"No, you sing first." I placed the microphone beside me.

 

He picked a song that I wasn't familar with, but it was a song by 4Men. Title: Baby Baby

 

 

The song played and he started singing.

 

I didn't know the reason why I changed

I thought about it for a long time

After I met you, I think I changed a lot

As I hear this song oh

 

I'm so thankful for you oh baby

You are so pretty, oh

I can't take my eyes off you

In my eyes I only see you

I only want to look at you, oh, really

 

He looked at me, while I admired his facial features and breathtaking voice.

 

A day passes and we meet again

Then we seperate and then we meet again

It's so good, I just laugh for no reason

Can you see me like this, oh baby

 

I'm so thankful for you oh baby

You are so pretty, oh

I can't take my eyes off you

In my eyes I only see you

I only want to look at you, oh, really

 

I started singing with him.

 

My each and everyday is so happy, oh baby

I hope days like this never end

I hope nothing changes, oh

 

I'm so thankful for you oh baby

You are so pretty, oh

I can't take my eyes off you

In my eyes I only see you

I only want to look at you, oh, really

 

"That was beautiful." I said.

 

"Now you sing a song."

 

"Alright."

 

I'm so thankful for you, Jonghyun. That shall be our song.

 

______________________________________________________

 

/cries over the amount of love in this chap

/cries over Jonghyun's awesome voice

/cries over WHY IS THERE NO MORE JONGKEY WHAT HAVE I DONE

/cries because school has started

/cries because... um. I'm awesome 8D 

 

Just kidding. Why am I forever ranting. 

 

Hope you enjoyed this chap. School has started and I won't be updating so frequently, I hope you guys won't unsubscribe and will be patient! :D

Btw, These JongAe chaps are just to like.. finish off the 30 days together thing. I'm trying my best to skip..because I would have to write like.. so many days T^T

 

WHOOPS. I was ranting. GOODBYE :D