The Last Date.

Glad I Met You :)

[A/N: Firstly, I would like to notify that this chapter will be a bit long, due to too many convos, *sorry* and well your eyes might start to hurt so I apologize. D:]

(Jonghyun's POV)

"Eunhee?" I knocked on her room door.

"Coming! Hold on a second-" I heard her shout back.

She opened the door as she gasped for breath.

"Oh- huff- it's you."

"What's going on?"

"No- I was just- just-"

I looked around her room. She was already packing. The polaroids of her best friends, Joon and Suzy, and SHINee, were all gone. She had removed them. The photo frames on her table were probably already safely kept in her luggage. Her cupboard was open, and the hangers were left empty. The shoes that were once placed in the shelves under that cupboard were all kept away too.

"You're... packing already?" I asked, with a sudden fear in my voice.

I didn't want her to leave. Not so soon. Not yet.

She placed her hand behind her neck and bit her lip, uncertain of what she should say

"Well, it's a bit obvious, don't you think?" She turned around and went back inside to continue packing.

Her room suddenly looked so empty. She was kneeling in front of her luggage, placing all her clothes back inside. 

"Gosh, seeing the amount of clothes and shoes Key bought for me, I'm going to need an extra luggage." She laughed.

She stuffed all the clothes into her luggage, pushing and forcing them all in.

"Huff- seriously Jonghyun, are you not even coming over to help me a bit?"

Seeing her packing made me feel that it was as if she's going to leave any moment. I strode over to her and grabbed her wrist, motioning her to follow me.

"But I still need to pack-"

"You can do that later."

----

Jonghyun dragged me out of my room and took me to the coffee shop we always went to. He didn't even explain a single thing to me on the way here, leaving me here feeling confused and flustered. 

"Lunch?" A lady who came over to our table asked, and she handed over two menus.

Jonghyun scanned the menu carefully, placed his order, before handing the menu back to her. I have already tried everything here, so I decided to just order a cup of coffee.

"Just a cup of my usual coffee please."

"No." Jonghyun protested, but I waved the lady away, saying that it was okay.

"You can't just have coffee for lunch, you'll starve, and later you'll be complaining that you're hungry-" He continued.

"I never complain about anything! Alright then, I'll just eat yours, okay? Sheesh. You're becoming llike Key day by day. Always nagging." I rolled my eyes at him.

Our squabble was interrupted by the waitress who came with Jonghyun's lunch.

"You know... I was wondering if I could get an autograph?" She asked.

Jonghyun and I nearly got a heart attack after hearing that question.

"Wait, you can actually recognize him beyond all these things draped over him?" I asked.

"Well, he's been coming so often, it's getting easier to recognize." She passed a pen and a paper to Jonghyun.

"You won't tell anyone... right?" Jonghyun whispered, as he signed on the paper.

She nodded and gladly received the paper. 

"You better keep a lookout though. You don't want a scandal to happen right?"

I coughed. Jonghyun looked around.

"By the way, I'm so sorry for talking so much, but you two look adorable together!" With that, she left us and continued her work.

I couldn't help but smile at that statement. Yes, Jonghyun is adorable. Jonghyun looked at me, then pinched my cheeks.

"I've always wanted to do this."

I scrunched my face as I started to feel the pain.

"Hey, you're a celebrity, watch your attitude. I'm not Key, you know. Shawols don't mind Jongkey."

"I don't care. I want to tell the whole world I like you."

"Don't be stupid, you're going to put yourself in trouble if you do. Besides, I'm going to be resume my life as a normal student, I don't think I would like to be involved in these things."

Jonghyun's smile turned into a frown.

"Can we just spend today nicely? Our last date?" He asked with hopefulness in his eyes.

I nodded and pointed at his dish. 

"It's getting cold."

"Here." He picked a kimchi and shove it in my mouth.

I blushed as I chewed. He continued feeding me, not even caring about what the world would think. From that moment onwards, it felt like, it was just the both of us. Just you and me.

----

(Jonghyun's POV)

"Bicycles?"

Eunhee and I were walking around aimlessly, stopping to look at shops once in a while. We stopped in front of a bicycle shop because Eunhee said she wanted to look around. Eunhee nodded to my question, and continued looking inside.

"Ahh, I remember, you like riding bicycles, don't you? I remember the first time I met you-"

"-and I almost died, but nope I'm still here, talking to you."

"Correction. You're not just talking to me, you're in love with me." I smirked.

"You're so conceited." She playfully whacked me on the shoulder.

She was looking at each of the bicycles, and seemed like she was planning to buy one of those.

"You want one?" I blurted out.

"Hm? Oh no, just looking around. Come on, let's go." She tugged my shirt.

We strolled around for almost 2 hours, entering different shops that we've never visited before. She bought two packets of banana milk for Taemin and herself, and bought a few presents, saying that they were farewell presents for SHINee.

"What's my present?" I asked, using my puppy eyes tactic on her again. It always works.

"What present? What would you need anyway? I'm guessing this last date is good enough as a present."

"Just that? Oh seriously, Eunhee."

"Do I look like I'm kidding? Now, tell me, do you think Key would prefer this... or this?" She lifted two shirts for me to choose.

I looked for a little while, before replying: "Buy both, if he doesn't want them, he'll probably give them to me, so that's two free shirts for me!"

She shook her head at me, probably referring to my immaturity. 

"Where else to go?" I asked, while she paid for the shirts.

"I don't know, anywhere's fine. You decide."

"Mmm. Cinema?" 

"Well- I don't know-"

I grabbed her hand, held it tightly and headed to the theater.

----

"So, the Top 3 Movies to watch today. Romance, Comedy and Horror." I pointed out.

"They all seem interesting, but I would go for-"

"COMEDY!" We both shouted in unison and did a high-five.

"I guess we have something in common." I laughed.

Truth be told, romance would be cool, and horror too, but we both decided that we wanted to both go home happily, without feeling akward , or anything, just... happy. The both of us sat together, with his hand in mine, squeezing it tightly. He wouldn't even let it go so I could have popcorn. Yes, I was holding the box.

"I'll feed you then." He said, happily.

I just had to accept defeat as I couldn't really pull my hand away from his grip... and to be honest, I kind of like it that way.

----

(Key's POV)

"Key omma. Is that... Eunhee?" Taemin pointed to a girl who was seating about 10 rows in front of us. 

I squinted to get a better view. She really looks like Eunhee...

"Hey, I think I saw Eunhee a while ago, she was holding popcorn and she came in here, I think she's watching this movie too!" Onew hyung said as he took his seat.

"She wouldn't be here alone, would she? Jjong wasn't with us, so he's definitely-" 

"The shortest dude in that row, sitting next to Eunhee, right there." Minho finished.

Taemin giggled. 

"I feel like we're interrupting their date." Onew stated.

"No, we're not, we're here to watch a movie. Who cares if Jonghyun hyung is here or not? He's not even interesting." Minho replied.

I saw Jonghyun and Eunhee laughing, and I felt happy, yet sad for them. Eunhee was leaving tomorrow, it must hurt Jjong to see her leave.

"Movie's starting. Shhh." 

----

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" I was still laughing and crying tears on Jonghyun shoulder (not too tall, so it's the perfect height), and Jonghyun was laughing as well, the both of us like insane freaks.

"That was just so retarded, I can't even-"

"Awww, such a cute couple." 

The both of us immediately stopped laughing and turned around to see who it was.

Ah, Choi Minho.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jonghyun exclaimed as he saw the other SHINee members standing behind Minho, Key still laughing.

"You're asking the obvious, hyung." Minho coughed.

Suddenly, Key stopped laughing and turned to look at me.

"Omo, EUNHEE! Is that the shirt I bought for you? Omg omg omg."

He ran over (pushing Jonghyun aside) and started compliment how good I looked, as well as how excellent his fashion taste was, while Jonghyun just looked a bit frustrated getting pushed over just because of an outfit.

"You should really wear all the clothes I give you from now onwards. Throw all your awful clothes away!"

"Alright, alright, we can talk about this later, let's go home. I'm starving." Onew complained.

----

(Jonghyun's POV)

"Here's your presents. Key's- Taemin's - Minho's-"

"Oh my gosh, Eunhee, your fashion taste has improved, these are totally awesome! I'm going to wear them for our next concert~"

"Banana milk? Thank you, Eunhee, we kinda ran out of stock hahaha. Oh, and thanks for the new shirt!"

"New... sports shoes? This is going to come in handy."

"Onew oppa."

"Chicken?" He looked up, smiling.

"Well...." Eunhee passed a few vouchers.

Onew hyung read it carefully.

"CHICKEN THURSDAY?" He gasped. "But, you won't be around to eat with me..."

"These are the vouchers I got from a friend, I'm thinking that you would need it more than I do." She smiled.

Minho looked around.

"No present for Jonghyun hyung?"

"Ah, his present?" Eunhee smiled. "It can't be bought."

Under the table, our hands secretly bumped into each others, as we grasped the other's hand, holding it firmly for a while before letting it go.

Ae Eunhee, I'm going to miss you.

_______________________________________________ 

:D I hope you enjoyed this chapter~ I'm sorry because it's... kind of sad. 

Please support me till the end, as we are reaching the end quite soon! :)