Pepero Love.

Glad I Met You :)

 

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

I woke up by the shimmering sunlight that shone throught the translucent windows.

 

I yawned, and turned to my right to see if Key was there. He wasn't there. He woke up earlier than me again? I got up and wobbled to the door. Then something caught my eye. There was a basket full of different coloured boxes on the table. 

 

That is.. Pepero?!

 

[A/N: For those who don't know what's Pepero, it's also known as 'Pocky'. If you still don't know, then google search.]

 

Right. Today is the 11th of November. PEPERO DAY!

 

This must be from Key :3 Hehehe.

 

There was a sticky note on the Pepero boxes. Every single one of them.

 

Green sticky note - Onew oppa, Happy Pepero Day! May you be blessed with chicken kekeke.

 

Seeing the first note, I could immediately guess that it was given by that trainee.

 

Pink sticky note - Key oppa, the almighty diva. Hahaha. You're the funniest person I've ever met really. Yes, we don't talk much, but then I watch the variety shows SHINee is involved in! Happy Pepero Day! Oh, and the food you make is GOOD. I love it!

 

Orange sticky note - Minho oppa, thank you for being so nice to me all this while. You're the nicest person ever! Happy Pepero Day :)

 

Heyy. She gave Minho a smiley face. That's not fair.

 

Yellow sticky note - Taemin oppa! If they have Pepero Day they should have Banana Milk Day! D: Kekeke. Anyways, I gave you a few bottles of banana milk with your Pepero boxes :D 

 

The blue one should be mine.

 

Blue sticky note -  Jonghyun. I will NOT call you oppa. It's more comfortable. Keke. Sorry for not using respects then! Happy Pepero Day, and thanks for the Ramen... and free food.. and burgers.. and everything yeah. Happy Pepero Day. I gave an extra box for your effort haha.

 

That's it? JUST LIKE THAT? Not even a smiley face? 

 

Oh she's evil. She wouldn't even call me oppa! Ugh. And extra box of Pepero won't help.

 

"Oh, Jjong. You're awake? Happy Pepero Day, yeobo."

 

"Happy Pepero Day." I said absent-mindedly, eyes still focused on the note, rechecking if I missed out anything.

 

"You saw the pink note? Those are mine. She said my food was wonderful!" Key smiled.

 

"Yeahh.. and she called me Jonghyun. Without adding 'oppa'." 

 

"Did she?"

 

Key peered on the note over my shoulder. 

 

"Haha. She said thanks for the Ramen. And burgers. HAHA."

 

It's not funny.

 

--

 

It's Pepero Day! And SHINee is going to have another CF today. A coffee CF again. But with Pepero keke.

 

I remember the last time we went filming for the coffee CF, we all couldn't sleep at night. It'll be horrible if we couldn't sleep again. 

 

"Let's go!" Taemin pulled my hand when he saw me waiting for them to get ready.

 

"Shouldn't we wait for the rest..?"

 

"It's okay, we'll wait for them in the van." He smiled, jumping in joy.

 

Later, Minho, Onew, Jonghyun and Key came into the van. 

 

"Thanks for the Pepero. Hehe." Minho told me as he slumped into the seat beside me.

 

"Yeah, thanks." Onew said. "Although I prefer chicken."

 

"I knew my food was the best." I heard Key telling Jonghyun, who was fiddling with his phone.

 

Hahahaha.

 

We headed to the same coffee shop we went before to film the commercial. We'll be filming at a different corner though.

 

"Get to your places, people." The director there told them. "That trainee, what's her name, whatever, get the boxes of Pepero please?"

 

"Er... okay." 

 

I'm still labelled as a trainee. Sigh. Need to debut, fast! But then, I can't forget I still need to look for oppa..

 

----

 

[After filming]

 

"Oh my God, I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight." Minho sighed. "The amount of coffee.."

 

"So will we be watching another movie marathon?" Taemin piped up.

 

"Or maybe someone will be ending up watching por-"

 

"Minho!" Key silenced him. "Don't say that out loud in public!"

 

I looked at Key weirdly.

 

"You guys.. watch ?" I whispered.

 

"NO. What Minho meant to say was POPCORN! Yeah, we need popcorn when we're watching movies."

 

Okaayyy. Hahah.

 

"Urm, sunbaes, I'll be going out, so you guys go back first alright?" I told SHINee.

 

"Where will you be going?" Key asked.

 

"Oh... I don't know. Maybe walk around."

 

 

"I wanna go along.." Taemin pouted. 

 

"I think you better not, Taemin oppa. Don't you have schedules later?"

 

"True. Oh well. See you at night then, we'll have dinner together?"

 

"Yeah, have dinner with us." Minho added.

 

It's been too much. One whole week with free food three times a day. If I go with them tonight, they're not going to let me pay. 

 

"Nah. No thanks."

 

"But-" Taemin pouted again.

 

"I should go now. Bye." 

 

And with that, I left the coffee shop.

 

I decided to walk down Myungdong street perhaps shop for something that catches my eye. It has been a while since I went out to shop.

 

I stopped at a poster that was pasted on a shop window. SHINee.

 

Beside that poster, was another poster.. that looked incredibly familiar. The person in the middle was familiar, as if I've seen that face for years. But I did not know who that person was, because I have never hear of that band.. Who is FT Island?

 

I took the photo that I kept in my pocket and I put it beside the person in the poster. It was a photo of my oppa when he was 14 years old. The year he left home.

 

They.

            Look.

                         Alike.

 

It's oppa. 

 

Oppa.

 

I've found you.

 

I went inside the shop to ask about oppa.

 

"Do you know this person?" I showed one of the workers there the photo of oppa.

 

"Let me see.." 

 

"He's the same person on the FT Island poster outside."

 

"Oh! You mean Hong Ki! Yes, yes, it's him."

 

Hong Ki. The name I haven't heard for so long. 

 

But I can't blame him. It was my fault. It was me to blame. 

 

Sorry oppa, I didn't want it to happen either.

 

[Flashback]

 

"It's because of YOU! Because of you omma died. She wanted to save your life, and now she left me and appa. It's all your fault!"

 

Oppa threw a book at me, causing me to cry.

 

"AE HONG KI! You will not do that sister! She's your only sister!" Appa scolded Hong Ki.

 

"So what? She killed omma! Not directly, but still! It's because of her omma died!"

 

"How many times have we talked about this Hongki? You musn't put the blame on your sister! No one wanted it to happen!"

 

"You don't love mum do you, appa? Why are you protecting her?" He pointed at me. "If omma went for abortion she wouldn't

have died! And she-" He pointed at me again. "-won't even be here, burdening us! I don't want her as my sister!" Hongki bellowed.

 

Appa slapped Hongki hard on the face. I, who was crying uncontrollably, felt a sting of pain as if I was the one being slapped. And I rather.

 

"I'm sick of all of you. Only omma would understand. But now she's gone!" He glared at me.

 

Oppa rushed upstairs and came back a few minutes later with a packed luggage. It was as if he had already planned leaving the house.

 

"Hongki. If you step out of this house, you're not coming back." Appa warned, with the intention of wanting him to come back.

 

But it didn't work on oppa. He had already made his decision to leave us. More like leave me.

 

"Oppa." I pleaded.

"I'm not your oppa." He said coldly, and left the house.

 

"HONG KI YOU COME BACK HERE!" Appa bellowed.

 

Oppa went and never came back.

 

[Flashback ends]

 

"Hello?" A familiar voice startled me.

 

"Oh- I'm sorry for bothering you, I should go-"

 

"Go where?" 

 

I looked at person who was talking to me. The worker had left. It was Jonghyun.

 

Why is he here?

 

"You're not a figment of my imagination.. right?" I poked him.

 

"OUCH! No, I'm not! Seriously.."

 

Okay. I wasn't dreaming. That's good. But still, why is he here?

 

"Why are you here? Where are the others?"

 

"They're outside."

 

I looked out the window. Minho and Onew were laughing their heads off, while Key and Taemin waved at me.

 

"You haven't answer me. Why are you here?"

 

"You need to go back to the company. Eunhyuk will be giving lessons today. He says his schedule is empty today."

 

"Oh, okay." I replied simply.

 

"Is that.. a picture of Lee Hong Ki?"

 

"Yes..no.."

 

He raised an eyebrow.

 

I'm not suppose to tell anyone that Hongki is my oppa. My purpose was to find oppa, and persuade him to come home. Before appa.. leaves this earth. There's not much time left. I have to find oppa alone, and not cause him any trouble on the way.

 

At first, we all didn't have any idea where oppa went at first. Appa contacted all our relatives, no one knew where Hongki went. He tried calling the school, but they said he transferred. Under a guardian. At last, appa gave hope looking for oppa. Then one day, appa saw oppa. On TV. He was having a interview and there he was, on television with four other people. We didn't catch the band's name, or what company was he at. So appa sent me to dancing lessons, in order to enter SM Entertainment. He guessed Hongki might be there because SME was really famous. That's how appa's thinking is though.

 

After years of training, I got into SM Entertainment, only to find oppa wasn't there. I should have known earlier, seeing that Donghae was in SM, so it's not possible he didn't see oppa. He would have contacted me. But now I know which group oppa is in. I would have use the internet at first, but appa told me it was useless. He said that Hongki might have changed his name already since he once said he didn't want to be my oppa anymore. He might have felt shameful. 

 

But he didn't change his name. Hey, wait a second.

 

"Did you just say Lee Hongki?" I asked Jonghyun.

 

"Yeah..? It's him, right? Why are you having his picture?"

 

So he did change his name. His surname. So no one would ever guess I was his sister. He wouldn't have change his name - 'Hongki', because omma gave him that name..

 

"Oh, well- I'm a fan." 

 

"A fan of FT Island? Really? What's their fan club name?"

 

"Er..err.." No idea.

 

"You don't know? Well, I don't know too actually, but you said you're a fan. Such disgrace."

 

"I said I'm a fan of Hongki, not FT Island." I rolled my eyes.

 

"Whatever. Let's go back now, alright?"

 

Alright, dino. 

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

Keke, I updated! :D Oh, and did any of you watch Melon Music Awards last night?

Sad to say SHINee wasn't there, nor did they win anything.. but, still,

congrats to B2ST for winning Best Artist of the Year and all other winners! You guys were great :3