Special Edition Chapter - Smile at the Camera!

Glad I Met You :)

 

[A/N: This chapter will be a bit diff because I wanted to change my style of writing for ONLY this chapter :D because it'll be boring and almost the same like the earlier chaps then. In case you don't understand, colour codes for the chars - Jonghyun, Ae Eunhee, Key, Taemin]

 

Hey guys, it's Eunhee. Yes, I'm narrating today! I'm filming a video for this special chapter!

 

Hoho. Last week was a happy week for me. Key brought me to the amusement park (which somehow made Jonghyun furious), and Taemin brought me to a cooking class, resulting to both of us throwing flour over each other. Then, Minho had a game of basketball with me (but he was going easy on me because of my leg), Onew brought me to a chicken buffet (both of us had a great time we didn't want to go home, which made Jonghyun angry too), and lastly, Jonghyun, he.. well. 

 

At first he refused to bring me out because he was jealous when I told him I had fun with the other members and I wanted to hang out with them again. So we ended up having a movie marathon at home, all six of us went to their dorm and we watched all the movies they had. I'm not sure if they actually watch (sorry Shawols I could have checked before we left) but I'm guessing they won't, but well who knows. 

 

So, seven days a week.

Day 1 was with Key, Day 2 with Taemin, Day 3 with Minho, Day 4 with Onew, Day 5, movie marathon with SHINee, Day 6, going around Seoul eating with SHINee, and Day 7 with Jonghyun.

 

What did Jonghyun do? Well, basically he took me for a walk. He brought me hiking, because he reckons that we'd be away from everyone else, even the Shawols and paparazzies. But oh, was he wrong. Indeed, we were away from the people.. but never would he thought we would have met monkeys. Oh yes, monkeys. But well, we weren't harmed in any way, thank goodness, or I would have skinned Jonghyun alive.

 

We didn't manage to hike up to the top, but we stopped halfway and picniked there. On the opposite of our hill was a fountain and it was pretty good sight. Sometimes I wonder how Jonghyun comes up with all this stuff. They're all.. just so random. Like seriously. A hiking date. Hoho, very funny Jonghyun.

 

>> Hey, don't judge me. I tried so hard to think of something nice! Move along, Eunhee, move along.

 

Yes, this is Jonghyun narrating now. I'm pretty sure you all got sick of her nagging and telling you all how nice SHINee has been to her, and why she isn't exaggerating how nice I was to her.

 

>> You were not nice at all. And hiking, Jonghyun! I got bitten by a few mosquitoes ahem.

 

No you didn't! I had to carry you down the hill! Keep quiet, it's my turn to narrate.

 

>> Pshh. Says the person who called Key to get someone to help us get off the hill.

 

Don't listen to her, guys. She's just making me look bad. I know you know that I know that you know that I'm hot. Did that even make sense? Sure it did.

 

Yes, three more days and she's going to debut. Apparently, today she is the last day she can be going out and having fun, because starting from tomorrow she has got to get ready, make sure she's perfect for her debut, bring her to the stage so she'll get used to it and all that.

 

-glances around-

 

She's not here now. So I'll tell you guys something. Guess what. My wonderful yeobo Key has managed to leak out some information from Eunhee. She actually likes me! Heheheh so happy. And to think she hates me by always telling me how pathetic or how stupid I am, or how I can't be as thoughtful as Key so I'll get jealous. I mean like, it's obvious, I'm so hot, and she'll fall for me for sure. I've been trying to take her out once in a while. 

 

But then again, to spoil this happy mood. We can't be together. We can just be friends because we're not allowed to date! This is so insane, two people who like each other can't be together just because the world will judge them. Pffftttt. Ugh so angry. But hey, maybe I'll date her AFTER she debuts for sometime, like how I dated Se Kyung noona. But this is different, it really is. 

 

>> Jjong, can I take over the narrating now? Please please please. -does aegyo-

 

But Key! This is my time to shine, to tell the world how awesome I can be! But I've just wasted 3 minutes talking crap. I should start talking about myself. You know that time I beat Minho at-

 

>> Too late, too late! I'm taking over! Almighty Diva Key time. Shooo~!

 

YES. This is the Almighty Diva Key speaking. 여러분 안녕하세요! [Hi everyone!]

 

I shall let you spazz over me however you like. I am the best okay. -starts singing-

 

So here, I'm going to leak out something I've found out the past few days. Hmm who should I start with. No, wait, I shall do an opening for my show. Ahem. 

 

HELLO EVERYBODY, YOU ARE NOW WATCHING 'The Reveal Secrets of SHINee!' Directed by Key, Production by Key, Starring Key, everything Key!

 

[A/N: This are all made up, except for some that might be true..]

 

Firstly, I just found out that Onew has a storage full of chicken. Nothing interesting about that though, I find it not surprising, but I really didn't know he would have THAT much..

Secondly, would be Minho, HE'S ALWAYS NOT. PUTTING. ON. A SHIRT. That's quite nice for the Shawols I'm sure, but it's disgusting! Ughh. 

Thirdly, hmm. Taeminnie. I think he watches nowadays.

 

>> HE DOES?! 

 

Eunhee, go away, this is Key's Corner now!

 

>> I thought he was innocent! Alright, I'm going to prepare for debut now anyway. Suit yourself.

 

Back to Taemin, I'm pretty sure he has a folder in his laptop that contains . Or maybe pictures of Minho . EWWWW. And he'll happily label it as 'Mushroom'. So no one gets suspicious. But I know things around here..

Oh, one more thing about Minho. I think he lost the Keroro underwear he got from someone..

And Onew, he once brought our dorm's fridge to his own room. We all starved that one night..

 

Imaginary fans: No secrets about you??

 

ME? Oh, there's nothing to know about me. You just need to know that I'm awesome. I'm the one directing, so I say what I like. No matter if it's true or not. Anyways, that's all for today! I hope SHINee never finds this video though.. I'll get killed. 

 

Oh, and I think it might be Taemin who stole the Keroro underwear.

 

I hear someone coming, I think it's Taemin, maybe I'll direct this show with him now. Oh yes, I didn't reveal anything about Jonghyun yet! Yes, I'll direct it with Taemin.

 

>> Key hyung! What are you doing? Do you know if Jonghyun hyung stole my banana milks again?

 

I think he did, Taeminnie. That kid who doesn't want to admit he likes banana milk, and says that he wants to give them to Eunhee. Such excuses. Come here, Taemin, let's film this together.

 

>> Film what? Oh, hi~! This is Lee Taemin,

 

and Kim Key Bum filming the show for 'Revealing Secrets of Jonghyun'!

 

>> We're going to expose his secrets?

 

Yes we will, true or not, we shall pollute his name! -laughs evilly-

 

>> But that's not nice hyung... 

 

It isn't? Well then, how about exposing his fails during his dates with Eunhee?

 

>> I think that's a great topic! I've been sort of stalking them.. keke.

 

Really? Weren't you watching PO- 

 

>> What??

 

-LAR BEARS ON NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC?

 

>> No I wasn't.... but polar bears are cute.

 

-sighs of relief- Anyway, let's start! So Taemin, what have your stalking results turn out to be?

 

>> Jonghyun spilt water on Eunhee. And Eunhee flicked his forehead.

 

Careless dino. Did Eunhee scold him?

 

>> No, but she was angry for him ruining her outfit, so she flicked his forehead.

 

Anything else much more interesting?

 

>> Errrrr. Oh yeah, Jonghyun tripped and fell on Eunhee at some shop...

 

Oh that looks bad. But aren't those suppose to be like.. Onew hyung's errr, Onew Sangtae?

 

>> Maybe Onew gave some of it to him. I don't know. I suddenly forgotten all hyung's failed attempts.

 

Then we'll just have to make them up. So, Jonghyun brought Eunhee to the Han River and he-

 

>> - fell into the Han River when he was trying to tie his shoe!

 

o____o Okay... yeah let's just go with that. Good job Taemin!

 

>> And Jonghyun hyung can't swim! So he ended up drowning and screaming for help and-

 

......

 

>> - Eunhee had to save him, so he was dripping wet home, and he caught a cold. Was that good enough, Key hyung?

 

That was a bit weird I have to admit, but it's passable! Also, Jonghyun once kissed an old lady who he mistaken for Eunhee!

 

>> What..

 

They were taking the bus home, and when they were waiting at the bus stop, Eunhee had let an old lady sit on her place without Jonghyun realizing. Jonghyun made an attempt to kiss her on the cheek, but who knew, it was the old lady instead! Giving Jonghyun AND the old lady quite a shock, while Eunhee laughed her off.

 

>> But Key hyung.. that's..

 

I'm starting to realize this is getting out of hand. So I think we should end this here before something terrible happens! That's all for Jonghyun's failed attempts! I think Jonghyun hasn't been failing much these days...

 

>> Hey, Minho hyung! -turns camera to face Minho- Come let's film you on tape!

 

NO TAEMIN NO DON'T DIRECT THE CAMERA TO HIM HE'S SHIRTLESS!

 

>> Whoaaa hyung's abs!

 

............ lkdaskdkasdaklfdaefoefkmflfkel;.

 

----

 

(Key's POV)

 

"Hyung... did you just crash the camera?!" Taemin gaped at me.

 

"Yes I did Taemin. But it was for the better."

 

"But that's Onew hyung's only camera...."

 

"I'll pay him back. And you, CHOI MIN HO! You better wear a shirt right now!"

 

________________________________________________________

 

HOHOHO. THIS IS A FUN CHAPTER. Did you guys have a laugh?

Yes, this is a special edition chapter!

I hope you understood the conversations :) This is actually them filming...

but Key crashed the camera so haha no more evidence left! :D

 

I don't know how I came up with this... but.. no regrets.

Oh and btw, if you were wondering where Onew went to.. I assume he's in his room with chicken. HOHO.

 

I watch po- LAR BEARS at the North Pole. :D