Burgers and coffee?

Glad I Met You :)

 

"WHAT?!"

 

Eonni is mad. My dancing tutor is very mad.

 

"How could you injure yourself? Did you know how this will affect things? How did you-"

 

"Noona." Someone stopped her.

 

It was Taemin.

 

"Don't blame her already, it's not like she wanted to injured herself."

 

"But she could have took care of herself properly! How are you planning to debut with a broken leg?"

 

"Eonni! It's not broken. Stop exaggerating. It's just an accident." I sulked.

 

"JUST an accident. It's your own fault then, for not taking care of yourself. Your debut will have to delay."

 

Eonni stormed out the room.

 

I sighed. Taemin walked over to me and comforted me.

 

"It's alright. I'm sure your leg can heal fast and you'll be back to normal in no time."

 

"I hope so."

 

"I'm amazed you can already walk now."

 

I smiled. Taemin was always so nice. 

 

"Banana milk helps a lot too." He added, then he left the room as well.

 

Great. Debut delayed. All because I got myself injured. I don't really mind... this was only one of the reasons why I came here. Waiting is fine. I just need to find.. oppa.

 

----

 

(Changmin's POV)

 

"Have you met the new girl yet?" Yunho asked me.

 

"Seen her once in while, when we walk past each other at corridors. Why?"

 

"Oh, nothing. I'm giving her some dancing practices, but then she injured her leg yesterday so it's cancelled for the moment."

 

"Oh, so that's why you have time to buy me some food?"

 

Yunho stared.

 

"No. It's not for you anyway."

 

WAIT WHAT? NOT FOR ME? Shim Changmin gets no food?

 

"Then?"

 

He didn't need to answer my question. The person has already arrived. Limping.

 

"Yunho sunbae. Changmin sunbae." She greeted.

 

"Why didn't you get someone to help you over?"

 

"It's alright, I'm fine. Sunbae, you called me over for..?"

 

Yunho passed her a packet of I-am-not-sure-what but I'm positive it's food.

 

"Hyung! I wanted that!"

 

The girl looked at me.

 

"Changmin sunbae, you can have it. I don't want it." She wanted to give me the packet but Yunho stopped her.

 

"No. You have it. It's healthy food, you have to get better quickly if you want to debut earlier."

 

"But I really don't need it."

 

"Then can I have it?" I asked. "Since none of you want it."

 

"It's for her. I can treat you some other time."

 

----

 

"It's for her. I can treat you some other time." Yunho told Changmin.

 

"I think maybe I'll-"

 

Yunho's phone rang.

 

"Oh? Yes, I'll be there as soon as possible." Then he ended the call.

 

"Is it concerning me as well?" Changmin asked.

 

"No. Stay here. I need to talk to you later. And you-" He pointed to me. "-eat."

 

----

 

(Changmin's POV)

 

Great. So now I ended up stuck with the newbie. How cool is that.

 

The packet of food was placed on the table, both of us looking at it.

 

"Why aren't you taking it?" She asked me.

 

"Well. It's yours isn't it?"

 

"But I don't want it."

 

So it's mine then?

 

My hands reached out for the packet when my phone vibrated in my pocket.

 

Yunho hyung 1.33pm

   

SHIM CHANGMIN. DON'T YOU DARE TAKE THE FOOD FROM HER. It has to safely reach her hands and watch her finish it. I didn't buy it. Jonghyun did. 

 

   

But she let me have it! D:

 

Well at least I knew it wasn't Yunho buying for her. Hehe. But why did Jonghyun buy her lunch? Does he have a crush on her? OHHHHH I SEEEEEE.

 

"Nah, I don't want it anymore either." I pushed the packet back to her. "I'm full already actually. I was just kidding."

 

"Then... do I leave it here?"

 

"NO! Bring it back! To your room or anything, eat it. You MUST eat it."

 

Okay I really sound like a freak right now.

 

----

 

Okay. So Changmin sunbae was acting pretty weird. But anyways, I brought the packet back to my room. I opened it up, only to see a note stuck to a burger.

 

Yunho sunbae said this was healthy food. How is a burger healthy?

 

Messy words were scribbled on the note: 미안해. (Sorry.)

 

Err. Why would Yunho sunbae say sorry? Has he done anything? I'm not even really close with him...

 

"Unless it's not from Yunho." I told myself.

 

----

 

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

Okay. Yes. I bought her food. It's a burger. Everyone likes burger right? Well, I don't know what I'm doing anyway.

 

I just felt sorry for knocking her down. And I overheard noona scolding her earlier, so... yeah.

 

I wasn't sure why, my feet were automatically walking towards her room, perhaps just wanting to check if she's okay. I've never been this way before. I don't understand my own emotions and thinkings now. I'M GOING INSANE! Where is Key when I need him ;_______; Taking pictures for a magazine. Sigh.

 

I was about to knock on her door. What are you doing, Jonghyun? Why are you so nervous? All I did was carry her on my back, clean her wound and bought her food. Right. Why am I treating her so nicely? Because I'm a kind person hehehe. 

 

I'm glad I back to normal. A little bit, at least.

 

I smiled to myself, when suddenly the door opened.

 

"OMO! You gave me a shock! Jonghyun, why are you standing in front of my door?"

 

"OMO. Can you not open the door so suddenly like that?! You scared me!"

 

"You were the one standing at my door. What do you want?"

 

Why is she so rude? Shouldn't have treated her so nice. 

 

"Accompany me out for a cup of coffee."

 

"What?"

 

----

 

This Jonghyun. Standing in front of people's door. What the hell is he doing anyway? Talking to a door?

 

"Accompany me out for a cup of coffee."

 

Did I hear that wrong?

 

"What?"

 

"I don't like to repeat." Then he walked off. "You better hurry up, I won't wait for you."

 

What is this?

 

I was confused, but I followed him all the same.

 

We arrived at a small coffee shop. I realised it was the same coffee shop we went to when SHINee was filming their CF. We sat down at a small table at the corner. AKWARD.

 

"Is there...anything?" I asked, feeling a bit not used to Jonghyun being nice. Where did the not-so-nice Jonghyun go?

 

"Just felt lonely. Key went out."

 

Oh. I see. Poor thing. Where are the other members anyway?

 

"Um, okay."

 

I tried to ask him about the other members but I didn't want to make it sound like I didn't want to be with him or something.

 

"Are the other members busy too?" I said, unable to think of a better way to ask him.

 

"Taemin and Minho went out, as usual. Onew went to get chicken. As usual."

 

Sigh.

 

Such a sad life. Aren't artists suppose to be like busy all the time? Donghae is always busy, he never picks up my calls. Or probably he finds me annoying.

 

"No schedules today?" I asked, while taking a sip of coffee.

 

"If I had, I wouldn't be here."

 

I nodded, feeling silly for asking such a question.

 

We both sat in akward silence, because we didn't have much to talk about.. we're not close. I can always talk to Taemin, Minho and Onew about things, sometimes with Key but Jonghyun's always bringing him around. Maybe it's because of the meeting with Jonghyun before I came to SM. Even still, I decided to sit there and accompany him. One's presence makes you feel less lonely. Maybe we should get to know each other more..?

 

"How is your leg?" He asked, out of a sudden.

 

"Oh, it's better. Seeing that I can walk here by myself."

 

"Good. Because I won't be carrying you ever again. I even cursed myself, saying that if I carry you again, I'm a babo (idiot) and a dwae-jit (pig)."

 

"HAHAHA! What kind of curse is that?"

 

He frowned.

 

"No worries. I don't need you to carry me anyways."

 

"And don't injure yourself."

 

"Oh, are you being caring now?"

 

I don't know why. I feel more comfortable when I . And I prefer it when he makes fun of me. HAHA.

 

"I am ALWAYS caring. You just never realised."

 

"Oh really. So how does sending someone a burger considered caring?"

 

----

 

HOW DID SHE KNOW?

YUNHO HYUNG DIDN'T TELL HER RIGHT?

OR COULD SHE RECOGNISE MY WRITING?

 

Okay, Jonghyun, don't look too surprised. Chill. Calm down.

 

"What burger?" I said, and faked a surprised look.

 

"Oh, I don't know. A one with a sticky note on it's wraper." 

 

CRAP. HOWWW? My ego ;____;  Lol what does this have to do with my ego anyway.

 

"A.. sticky note?" I think I should just act stupid.

 

"Okay, fine whatever. You're a person that has no guts to admit that you sent a burger with a 'Sorry' note on it, and had to ask someone else to pass it to me."

 

Ignore. Ignore. IGNORE!

 

"I'm still caring in other ways." I said defiantly.

 

"Like what? Avoiding a cat?"

 

"YES. Stop bringing that up will you?!"

 

"HAHAHAHA! But it's just too funny! I bet the cat must feel very grateful."

 

"Stop trolling."

 

"Alright alright. But it's so funny to see you angry, I mean, when you're angry, you look so adorable and funny!"

 

WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY? A-a-adorable and funny? 

 

----

 

WHAT THE HECK. What did I just say?

Did I just say he was adorable? When he's angry? 

Because that just doesn't sound right.

 

This is weird. How do I cover it? HOW HOW? Oh please tell me he didn't hear that. I'll just crap right now.

 

"And Key is so cute when he does aegyo, and Taemin is always adorable, and Onew is seriously funny when he's eating chicken and Minho is really nice and funny and..and..." I looked at him. He was giving me weird stares.

 

"I should stop, yeah." I said, blushing hard for my stupidity. 

 

We both took sips of our coffee. I just made things akward again. Wow.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

I have no idea how I wrote this. It's horrible. I had writer's block and I couldn't write, but I wrote halfway and I wanted to finish but I couldn't and I- oh nevermind.

There's really no point of this story. And who gives a burger with a sticky note on it? :/ Oh right, Jjong.

 DON'T BLAME ME FOR AN AWFUL CHAPTER. ;_________; Omgee. le cries.