Where is she?

Glad I Met You :)

 

"Eunhee-ah." He called, with a voice that gave no expression.

 

"Yes, oppa?"

 

"Your appa... just.. left." Donghae managed to say, it was obvious he was holding back his tears.

 

Appa. I told you to hold on.

 

I leaned against the wall,  handphone clutched tightly in my hand, as I slid down and cried. He couldn't make it, he couldn't. He left. And now I'm alone. And what's worse, I've failed him.

 

I'm sorry, appa. I broke my promise.

 

That was the first promise I've broken. I have failed to get oppa to visit appa before he dies.

 

----

 

[A/N: The ~~ means the time period before Eunhee recieves the phone call. The time is indictated in the brackets.]

 

~~

 

[Approximately an hour and a half ago]

 

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!" Eunhee's manager bellowed, when he couldn't find Eunhee anywhere.

 

It was an hour before her debut stage was going to start, and we were on our way to Music Bank to get ready. Everyone was done, but the only problem was that Eunhee, had gone missing.

 

The last time I saw her... she said she was going to get ready. Why had she disappeared?

 

"Jonghyun, call her."

 

"Ah- yes." I quickly dialled her number. 

 

Her number was listed as one of the favourites, so I could dialled her repeatly easily.

 

"The number you have dialled is busy. Please try again later."

 

"She's not picking up, sunbae."

 

"CALL AGAIN!"

 

"The number you have dialled is busy. Please try again later."

 

"Still not answering..."

 

"CALL HER AGAIN AND AGAIN UNTIL YOU REACH HER! Oh gosh, this girl, she's going to get it. Disappearing without a word when it's her most important day! Making us all worried!"

 

I have called her for the fifth time, but she still hasn't picked up. Key said she might be avoiding me, so he called instead. But she still hasn't answer our calls.

 

"Aww man. I thought she was JUST ignoring you. But she's not even picking up my calls! Seriously, not even the diva? NOT PICKING UP MY CALLS?! When she gets back, I'm gonna give her some spanking."

 

"KEY!" I stared in shock.

 

"I was just kidding alright. Hey, anyways, who knows she might be at the place already?"

 

"You might be right!" Her manager said suddenly, popping out of God-knows-where. "We should go there first, and if any of the staffs here see her come back they can call us. Let's all go there first, shall we?"

 

And with that, we headed to Music Bank.

 

Eunhee-ah, please be safe.

 

----

 

[An hour ago]

 

"Oppa." I watched him leave with the other members.

 

"Do you want to walk, or do you prefer to be dragged out?" One of the guards asked me.

 

"I'll.. walk." 

 

I walked out the airport, using my hoodie to cover my face. I still had to be careful when I was outside, my teaser photos were already out, people might recognise me.

 

I got a cab and decided to head back to Music Bank. Not immediately though. I felt.. hungry.

 

"Ahjussi, could you please drop me at the famous chicken shop nearby?"

 

"Sure."

 

"Then could you wait for 15 minutes before we leave again?"

 

"Ah, sure, that's if you pay me more."

 

"No problem. Thank you ahjussi."

 

----

 

[An hour ago]

 

She's not here?

 

"And I actually thought she would be here." I heard her manager say.

 

"If she doesn't show up....?" Onew asked.

 

"Delay her debut?" Minho suggested.

 

"Delay? After all she's done, they might even cancel the debut!" A coordi noona said.

 

"But how do you even explain this to the fans? If she does have any, that is." Onew asked again.

 

"Now calm down, calm down. I don't think they'll cancel the debut. She has worked hard... and being her manager was one of the nicest things ever..." Her manager said. "But I will, get in trouble if she doesn't manage to debut."

 

Now what.

 

"Answer my question. How do you explain it to the audience and fans? This is going to ruin SM's reputation." Onew said.

 

"Well, the company will handle it, I'm sure. She might go into a punishment period, I don't know. Unless she has a reason.. but

still, she should have told us. The company would come up with something."

 

"So, now all we can do is wait, and hope she comes back?" Taemin piped up.

 

"Yes." Her manager sighed. 

 

 

"Hey!" Key shouted suddenly.

 

"What, is she back?" I turned to look at Key.

 

"No. I just thought of Joon and Suzy, they might know where she went!"

 

"Oh right! But.. do we have their numbers though?"

 

"I do, I do. Now hold on, let me call Joon.."

 

Key pressed a few buttons on his handphone. Then he put it on loudspeaker.

 

"Hello, Joon? This is the almighty diva Key."

 

I heard Joon snigger.

 

"Oh hi, ALMIGHTY. Anything?"

 

"Well, just want to ask if you know where Eunhee is."

 

"Ae Eunhee? I don't know where she is.. hold on a second.."

 

We could hear Joon walking away, then we heard him shouting.

 

"Suzy-ah! Do you know where Eunhee is?"

 

"Eunhee? Isn't she debuting today? Of course she's at SM or at Music Bank." She shouted back.

 

"APPARENTLY THEY CALLED TO SAY SHE'S NOT THERE."

 

"Oh shut up, Joon, I'm downstairs already. Who called?"

 

The phone was passed to Suzy.

 

"Hello, Key?"

 

"Yes, it's me. So both of you don't know where Eunhee is?"

 

"She's not with you guys?"

 

"No. Any ideas where she might be?"

 

Silence.

 

"It's an important day, I'm sure she wouldn't play around... And finding her might take a while, seeing that you can't contact her. You've called her, have you?"

 

"Yes we have. Why don't you try calling? Maybe Jonghyun and I will try looking for her nearby."

 

"Okay, keep in touch."

 

[Half an hour ago]

 

"Hello, Jonghyun?"

 

"Yes, Donghae hyung?"

 

"I can't seem to contact Eunhee, but if she's with you, tell her that her father couldn't make it."

 

"She's not here- but, wait- did you just said her father-"

 

"She's not? Oh dear. But she's suppose to debut at this moment, right?"

 

"Yes, they covered it up with the other performers first."

 

"That's terrible. Anyways, I'll try calling her again, then."

 

"Donghae hyung-"

 

Beep beep.

 

He ended the call.

 

Eunhee's father passed away? Maybe she went to find Hongki! They're coming back today! I didn't even think about it! But she doesn't know her father passed away yet... I need to find her.

 

----

 

[Fifteen minutes ago]

 

"Thank you, ahjussi." I payed the fare.

 

"Music Bank? Is someone debuting today?"

 

"Why... yes. It's already started." There were many cars at the parking lot outside, and the time was already 7pm. I was already late.

 

My eyes were still swollen anyway, and I don't have the strength to do anything anymore. Will manager... be angry? The company would be furious, me leaving like that.

 

I walked in through the back door. No one was there at the moment. I managed to creep in without anyone noticing me. Not like anyone was there anyway. I didn't want to let anyone see my swollen eyes after all that scolding from oppa. I hope appa can hold on... if only I don't debut tonight.. 

 

My phone rang. Caller id: Donghae.

 

What news will he bring?

 

~~~

 

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

I tried to sneak out without anyone noticing, so I decided to head to the back door.

 

But then I heard someone sobbing, or more like crying.. I walked over to the room where the muffled sounds of sobbings could be heard, and I saw... Eunhee.

 

________________________________________________________________

 

Next chapter will be about Hongki, about his past life I guess. :)) 40 subs! :') So touched.

 

OH AND CHECK OUT MY NEW DESCRIPTION/FOREWORD. Hee.