Apology Date?

Glad I Met You :)

 

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

From: Key Yeobo

WHY IS SHE CRYING?! You idiot why did you make her cry? But no worries, our surprise party will cheer her up. We've sent the wrong person to get her, really. Just make her stop crying alright? Comfort her, whatever. You're good at that, aren't you? :)

 

I didn't make her cry! Okay, maybe I did, I don't know what happened either. She wouldn't tell me anyway.

 

We ended up getting on a cab to go back to the company. She was still sobbing and ignoring me.

 

"I'm sorry I left you there, alright? I'm really sorry, please stop crying." I tried to hug her but she pushed me away.

 

"I just-" I wanted to explain, but if I did, it wouldn't be a surprise party anymore. "- I'm sorry."

 

She faced the window and looked outside, not wanting to talk to me.

 

I don't know why she cried, but somehow I think it was because I left her there alone. 

 

We reached the company.

 

"Thanks." I payed the cab fare. 

 

She wanted to get out of the cab without waiting for me.

 

"Hey, wait up!" I shouted, and quickly ran to get her wheelchair.

 

She opened the door but didn't get out. Thank God. Or she would fall down if she tries standing up. I helped her get on the wheelchair.

 

I pushed her in, hoping the guys did a great job.

 

----

 

My throat hurt from shouting his name earlier. I was no longer crying when he sat me on the wheelchair. But I wasn't smiling either.

 

Jonghyun pushed me into the company, then I was greeted with shouts of joy and several other noises.

 

"Welcome back!" 

 

"YOU'RE BACK!"

 

"YAYYYYY!"

 

"She's baaaackkkkkk~" Key imitated Infintie's Sunggyu singing 'She's Back'.

 

They all rushed over to give me a hug, which gave me quite a shock. What just happened?

 

"We've made a surprise party to welcome you back!" Taemin was bouncing.

 

"Come, let's eat!" Onew pushed me to the table.

 

Earlier I was crying, but because of this sudden party they've done for me, I was starting to smile though I was in the state of shock.

 

"Thanks a lot, guys." I said.

 

[After the party]

 

"Did you enjoy the party?" Key asked out of a sudden.

 

"Yeah I did." I beamed.

 

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" He asked.

 

"Sure."

 

He pushed her me from the other members so he could talk to me alone. After making sure we were alone, Key closed the door.

 

"I heard from Jonghyun... you cried." He said.

 

He asked really straight- forward, huh.

 

"Yeah." I said, and the smile disappeared from my face.

 

"Could you tell me why? I won't tell anyone, it's just that, you know, if you need anyone to talk to, I'm always here." He said with a warm smile.

 

"It's just that-" I sighed. "-earlier, at the hospital. He brought me to a park, saying that because you were talking to the driver so we had to wait for about half an hour. So I waited. But he left me on the wheelchair, alone, and went under a tree to listen to music! I called him, and he didn't respond, and I kept on calling and calling and calling-" I was already starting to cry.

 

"It's okay, it's okay." He hugged me as I cried even more.

 

"I'm just afraid of being alone, I was so scared he'd forget me. He didn't care about me at all."

 

"I'm so sorry. But we actually told him to stall you, so we could arrange the party..." He said, trying to cover up for Jonghyun.

 

"But still! He could have just sat beside me, talk to me, anything! Not leave me like that alone. What if someone pushed me away?" I cried.

 

Key patted my back, telling me that everything's alright and to cry it all out.

 

"I hate him, Key oppa. He's always so inconsiderate, always teasing me, always making me angry at him. Always being such an idiot." I half-joked.

 

It was one day where I actually let everything go.

 

"You love him too, don't you." Key asked softly.

 

Key stared into my eyes and saw the answer. Then he smiled.

 

"Rest okay? I'll help you get on the bed." Key offered.

 

"Thanks oppa."

 

----

 

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

Key disappeared with the trainee. Suspicious, suspicious. I followed them behind, but when I turned at the corner, I wasn't sure which room they were in. I went to each room and placed my ear on the door.

 

Then I heard them talking, and the sound was coming from the trainee's room. I tried to eavesdrop. 

 

"I hate him, Key oppa. He's always so inconsiderate, always teasing me, always making me angry at him. Always being such an idiot." I heard her say.

 

She hates me?

 

I leaned against the wall, thinking of how I've treated her, what I've done to her. I reflected on myself. It wasn't all my fault, but I was part of it too. Teasing her, making her angry. I can't blame her for hating me. I slightly opened the door, wanting to take a peek.

 

I saw Key helping her get into bed and tucking her in.

 

"Sleep well." He said and patted her head.

 

I felt a pinch of jealousy.

 

As Key wanted to get out of the room, I quickly ran back to where the others were.

 

I'm sorry I couldn't take care of you. But please don't hate me.

 

----

 

[3 days later]

 

[A/N - The trainee is already free to move about and will resume to whatever she's doing. Only no harsh practices and all.]

 

(Key's POV)

 

"Take her out. Apologise." I told Jonghyun when we were away from the other members.

 

"What?"

 

"You owe her one Jonghyun. You know she cried that day because of you. "

 

"I- I-"

 

"Bring her out. Trust me, I know what I'm doing."

 

I dragged Jonghyun and brought him to my closet.

 

"I'm choosing what you wear."

 

"What? No! What if she turns up in casuals like the last time?"

 

"She won't. I'll tell her to go a bit more formally."

 

"But she won't forgive me, will she..?"

 

"I'll ask her out for you, alright? I'll tell her I'm asking her out to eat, but she's actually meeting you up."

 

Jonghyun stared at me blankly. 

 

"Just do what I say, Jjong. You love me too right?" I smirked.

 

He sighed in annoyance.

 

"I'm helping you get her back, okay. Don't sigh."

 

"Alright, alright. You'll forgive me for neglecting you earlier?"

 

"Don't mention it. I'm actually shipping you both, y'know. But well you've only got 22 days to go."

 

"I know." He smiled. "You forgive me, Key?" He stared at me with puppy eyes.

 

"DON'T DO THAT." I screamed at a higher pitch than usual.

 

I always feel a tingle in my stomach when he does that. He just looks so adorable, I can't even-

 

He smirked.

 

"I consider that as I'm forgiven. I love you too. So what am I wearing?" He glowed.

 

----

 

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

So Key has helped me arranged everything. He's picked out my clothes and shoes and all. And thank God he's not combing my hair this time. I'm leaving it the way it is.

 

I heard that she's going out with Joon and Suzy in the morning. Well, they've been as glad as I was seeing that she's back to normal, walking on her own and out of the wheelchair again. I haven't been talking to her for the past three days.. she's been always in her room, and I'm too afraid to see her. So once in a while I sent Key to go in. But I was also afraid she might like Key more than me. Sigh. I hope tonight works out.

 

Key is always the best.  I smiled to myself.

 

----

 

"The restaurant here is fabulous. And the chef is hot." Suzy winked at me.

 

I laughed.

 

"Eww Suzy." Joon made a disgusted face. 

 

"Hey, you got to admit the food here is nice alright."

 

"True, but no one cooks as good as I do, right?"

 

Suzy sniggered while I just watch the both of them.

 

"Speak for yourself. So Ae-ah, what do you want to eat?"

 

"Hmmm, I don't know. What's nice?"

 

"My cooking's the best." Joon stated.

 

"Shut up. Hm, I think the roasted chicken is good. Their sauce has a secret recipe and it's really delicious!" Suzy suggested.

 

Joon kept quiet and sulked.

 

"Naww Joon. Don't be upset." I pouted.

 

"But my food is the best, right, Ae?"

 

Just then, I got a message.

 

From: Key Diva

Hello ;) I want to treat you out for dinner tonight! Err, I'll text you the place later. Is 6pm alright? You're not reserved then, are you? Hahaha. Reply me ASAP. 

 

Haha. So funny.

 

I smiled at my phone.

 

"Who's that? Jonghyun?" Suzy asked.

 

"Huh- no. It's Key."

 

"Why? Something happened?"

 

"Nothing, he just asked me out for dinner."

 

"Key? I thought it would be Jonghyun-" Suzy said.

 

Talking about Jonghyun. I haven't seen him for the past three days. I've been in my room, but he's never came to visit me. I thought he would be busy, but Key and Taemin have been coming! So he has no more excuses, unless he has a solo schedule. I guess Jonghyun doesn't love me anymore, like he once said. He's never truly cared.

 

But why Jonghyun? Why have you made me fall for you.. when you never truly cared?

 

And talking about Key coming regularly... he can't be liking me, right? Gulp.

 

----

 

[Later that night]

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

Crap! I was late! By a whole of 30 minutes. 

 

It was raining heavily. I hope she doesn't come here with her dress ruined. She WILL be wearing a dress right? Seeing that Key told her to wear formally. I bit my lip, because I was afraid she would be waiting there, and I might get scolded for arriving late. She told Key she would leave early, so I'm sure she's already there.

 

I reached the restaurant and pushed the doors open. Despite afraid, a smile was on my face. I scanned around for her. But I couldn't find her. Where was she? I went to the waiters and asked if they've seen her. They all shook their heads and replied no.

 

Where was she? I'm at the right restaurant.. right?

 

Just then, I recieved a message.

 

From: Key Yeobo

Forwarded- Sorry Key, I can't go tonight. Something came up.

 

_____________________________________________________________________

Nom nom. What came up? Hmm next chapter. Oh, and should I write a bit from Hongki's POV? :P He's not appearing at the moment. She has to debut or something first I guess. :3 

 

Guys I'll return on the 1Jan, so bye for now~ :DD I updated before I leave <3