Thanks for saving me.

Glad I Met You :)

 

Er- er- hello?" I said as I trembled.

 

The room was getting colder every minute and I wasn't really wearing many layers of clothes. And I was also afraid of who might be the person on the other end.

 

"Yes? Who's this?" A familiar voice replied.

 

I know this voice. It's him.

 

"J-J-Jonghyun?" My lips trembled again.

 

There was no reply. It's not him? But it's his voice!

 

"Is it Jonghyun?" I asked again, a little desperate.

 

HELP HAS CAME! But then again, it's Kim Jonghyun, tough luck if he'll save me.

 

"Yes." He replied after a sigh.

 

"Oh thank God." I said, relieved that he didn't hang up or anything.

 

"Where are you?"

 

For a moment there, I thought this wasn't real. Did he just ask me where I was? Was he planning to find me and get me out? I thought he would let me die in here. I stopped for a while, still shocked by the fact he actually asked that. I'm going to be saved. I told him the direction I took, stopping once in a while to catch my breath.

 

"Okay, I'll be heading there." He replied.

 

What? Is he serious? Oh God, I'm so thankful I managed to contact Jonghyun! Maybe I was wrong about him before. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all. Maybe he actually cares about his hoobae.

 

"Are you okay?"

 

Why does he sound so concerned out of a sudden?

 

"Yeah. Just, really, cold. The temperature here- is kinda cold. Huff." I answered.

 

"Hang on, okay? I'm almost there." I couldn't help smiling at his reply.

 

Maybe Kim Jonghyun wasn't the person I thought he was after all. In about a few minutes, there was a slight knock on the door. Too cold to move, too weak to stand up, but I was still extremely happy to know that Jonghyun was out there.

 

"Jonghyun?" I shouted. Sort of.

 

There was the sound of the lock being opened. I tried my best to move away from the door so Jonghyun can open it. He managed to squeeze himself in.

 

"Are you okay? Can you move?" He asked as he bent down beside me.

 

He touched me and jerked.

 

----

 

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

She was cold. Very cold. Literally freezing. How long has she been in here?

 

I decided to get her out of the room before asking any questions. She must be freezing in here.

 

"Er. Can you walk?"

 

She tried to move but I guessed her legs were numb because of the coldness. How do I get her out? Drag her? Okay, that's a bit rough. Carry her? Does she even have enough strength to get up? While thinking of how I should help her up, she was trying to get up by herself already.

 

"Ouch." She hissed.

 

I helped her to stand up. She was a bit wobbly at first, and she kept falling back down. But then I still managed to get her out of the room.

 

"Much much better." She mumbled.

 

I sat her down on a bench nearby. Then I sat down beside her.

 

"How did you get in there?"

 

She wasn't willing to tell me at first, saying that it was something stupid. But then I threatened her by saying that I'll tell the company that she ran off.

 

"No! Don't. Please." She begged. "I need to stay."

 

Need? It should be 'want' right?

 

"Then tell me."

 

----

 

(Your POV)

 

Okay. So I told Jonghyun how I got in.

 

And yes, he laughed. And after I thought he was a good person.

 

I mean like, I saw something. Maybe it was something important to someone? And it's not like I lock myself in.

 

"Why do I find this so funny hahahaha."

"Oh shut up!" I pouted.

 

He stopped.

 

"I think you should inform the others." I told him.

 

"Oh yeah. About that. How did you get my number?"

 

Yeah. How did I?

 

"I don't know. It was in one of the numbers that I recently dialed. I didn't call you before have I?" I took my phone out.

 

"No, you haven't..." He was fiddling with his phone. "...OH!" He shouted.

 

What was that for?

 

"I think- I think- err- Key must have used your phone to call me!" He stuttered.

 

"But I didn't lend Key my phone..."

 

"Well, whatever. Anyways you should save my number now in case whatever happens to you." He quickly replied then walked to a corner to make a phone call.

 

He is so weird sometimes.

 

----

 

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

I was looking through my recent received calls, and I saw her number again. Two days ago. And then I remembered. I looked at her phone. Yes, that was the phone I used to call my own number. It was hers?!

 

"I think- I think- err- Key must have used your phone to call me!" I lied.

 

"But I didn't lend Key my phone..."

 

"Well, whatever. Anyways you should save my number now in case whatever happens to you."

 

I went to a corner and called Onew hyung.

 

So it's her number?

 

Oh wow. But this also meant that if it wasn't for me, she would have been dead by now. Because, if I didn't use her phone that day, then she wouldn't have had my number, and therefore she wouldn't have called me today, and yeahh.

 

HAHAHA JONGHYUN AREN'T YOU SO AWESOME.

 

"Jonghyun! Have you found her?" Onew shouted.

 

"Hyung! How many times have I told you NOT to shout into the phone."

 

"Is she with you?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"Where are you guys then?"

 

I looked at her. She was looking at me, with a somewhat puzzled face.

 

"I'll bring her back to the van."

 

"Okay. Is she alright?"

 

SO MANY QUESTIONS.

 

"Yes yes yes."

 

"Good."

 

"OKAY BYE!" I hung up.

 

I went back to the bench, and she was already standing. Okay, good. She can walk back to the van herself now.

 

"I guess I'll get to the van by myself. Unless you're going there as well." She said.

 

She walked past me as she whispered. "Thanks... erm, oppa."

 

Did she just call me 'oppa'? Heh.

 

I followed her from behind, both not uttering a single word.

 

__________________________________________________________

 

Comments are welcomed. And thank you, readers (:

Subscribe :D It's not hard, right?