In the Hospital..

Glad I Met You :)

 

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

I was waiting outside, feeling worried for the trainee.

 

Her leg would get better right?

 

But then she's already injured that leg, so maybe the chances aren't that high anymore..

 

The doctor came out of the room. I quickly stood up and asked how she was.

 

"Ah, it wasn't that serious, but she's not allowed to go anywhere for maybe a week?"

 

"A WEEK? She has a music video to record!" I yelled.

 

"Calm down, you're in the hospital."

 

I immediately lowered my voice.

 

"But she can't stay here for a week- ugh, why was she so careless?" 

 

"If she rests well, she might be able to get out of the hospital in four days."

 

"Okay, I'll make sure she doesn't do anything."

 

"Take care of her. It's been the second time seeing her here." He told me, and pat me on the back.

 

I pushed the door open, entering the ward. She was fast asleep. Suddenly, her handphone rang.

 

"Juliette, oh~! Yeonghoneul bachilkkeyo~"

 

I quickly rushed over to pick it up, not wanting to startle her. I looked at her phone.

 

Joonie! :D calling...

 

Joon. At least I know who he is. I pressed 'Answer'.

 

"Hello?" I whispered.

 

"Where are you? I'm really-" 

 

Wow, he sounds pissed. I didn't want to wake her up, so  I decided to quickly end the call.

 

"Joon? I'm sorry, but Ae's in the hospital now. Please call back later."

 

Before my fingers managed to click 'End Call', I heard him shouting: Wait, what?! But the call had already end. I shut off her phone so others won't call and disturb her rest.

 

I looked at her; she slept so peacefully. I couldn't help but stare. Then, my phone vibrated in my pocket. It was Key calling. 

 

"HEY! Where the hell did you go? You ran off like that, we're all worried, you told Taemin you'll catch up, but where are you now?

We're going for dinner, so you get your back here!"

 

"Sorry, Key, I'm in the hospital now."

 

"YOU? Hospital? WHY? What happened? Are you injured?"

 

Key was lashing out his motherly instincts again.

 

"No, Eunhee, she fell and twisted her leg."

 

"AGAIN?"

 

"Yeah, she-"

 

"Why didn't you take care of her properly? Why did you let her fall down? You do know she has a music video to film this week, don't you, Jonghyun?"

 

"I just saw it from a distance away, I couldn't catch her in time even I-"

 

"Nevermind. Which hospital is she in, which section, which room? TEXT ME. We'll be going there as fast as we can."

 

"Key-"

 

He ended the call. He didn't give me a chance to say anything. He must be pretty worried too.

 

I looked at Eunhee.  She was still sleeping soundly. 

 

Please be okay.

 

----

 

(Joon's POV)

 

"Which hospital would she be in?" Suzy asked me.

 

"I don't know! And I can't call Ae's number, Jonghyun must have shut it off."

 

"Great. Now how will we find her?"

 

We were walking down the street, without any destination. We had no idea where she could be. Then I spotted someone familiar pass by me.

 

"Hey." I grabbed him by the shoulder.

 

"What the-" He was about to cuss when he saw me.

 

"Oh, err- Joon, is it?"

 

"Key oppa!" Suzy exclaimed. 

 

I realized there were three other people with him. They must be the other members of SHINee. I looked at each of them.. I tried to remember Ae's description about them.

 

Taemin, he's a very cheerful boy, and he's the youngest of them all. He's a very bubbly person, I guess.

 

I noticed him standing behind a taller person.

 

Minho, he's the tallest of them. He's got a really nice face, and probably the most manly one of them all. Haha.

 

That's him.

 

Onew is the leader. Ahh.. he looks.. like a leader? I don't know I should describe him. He's a bit clumsy at times, and he adores chicken.

 

I saw one of them holding a box with chicken in it. Onew hyung.

 

Key, he's a complete diva. His fashion sense is just wow, and he's always around Jonghyun.

 

Ah. I know Key. But, always around Jonghyun? Don't see Jonghyun around now, huh.

 

"Yeah, it's Joon. I suppose you know where Jonghyun is?"

 

"We were just going to find him. I think you know that your friend's in the hospital?"

 

"Yeah, maybe we could go together?" I asked politely.

 

"Sure. I'm Key, by the way."

 

----

 

Ahh, head hurts.

 

Argh, my leg feels numb.

 

I blinked, the light above me blinding my eyes. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. There was no one in the room.

 

I'm in the.. hospital?

 

Then I remembered being pushed and I fell and twisted my leg and Jonghyun came and sent me to hospital. Right.

 

I heard the door creak open and I quickly shut my eyes, pretending to sleep. Eyes closed, I heard a few people whispering. By the sound of feet shuffling, there should be... a lot of people.

 

"Is she okay?" I heard a familiar voice say. 

 

A voice I heard for years. Joon.

 

"Yeah, the doctor says she needs to rest in the hospital for a week."

 

"A week?" I heard Key gasp. "But her music video-"

 

"Will have to push to the next week." Jonghyun sighed.

 

Oh great. Next week? Will there be time to finish recording? I wanted to join their conversation.. but I can't just wake up like that can I?

 

I heard someone sit on the chair beside me. That person grabbed my hand.

 

It's not Jonghyun.. is it?

 

My heart thumped. But I know that touch. The hand that has held mine for years, walking to the library, the canteen.. anywhere. Suzy.

 

"Ae-ah, you got to get better alright?" She whispered.

 

Too happy that her hand was in mine, I thought of all our school memories.. and I squeezed her hand.

 

"Omo!" She shouted and pulled her hand back.

 

"Suzy, shhhhh! Don't wake her up!" Joon hissed.

 

"But she squeezed my hand, I swear she did!"

 

Someone walked closer. 

 

"Really? She still looks like she's asleep..." It was Taemin's voice.

 

"Maybe it was just your imagination." Minho stated.

 

"But she did- she squinted!" Suzy exclaimed again.

 

I pretend to be startled and I shifted in my bed. I rubbed my eyes, pretending that I just woke up. 

 

"Why is it so noisy~?" I complained. (or whined)

 

"Are you alright?" Joon hurried over to sit beside me.

 

"Yeah.  My head hurts though, and my leg feels a bit numb. When can I go home?"

 

I asked that, even though I know I have to stay for a week. I had to make sure they think that I didn't hear their conversation.

 

"You have to stay for a week. Unless you rest well, you might be able to get out in four days."

 

"Good. I'll rest then. You guys should go back to your schedules- go have dinner or something, you can just leave me her you know..." I told them.

 

"Talking about dinner." Joon said with a stern tone.

 

I looked at him, confused.

 

"Huh? Ohhh! I'm so sorry, Joon, did you wait long? I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, I never thought I would-"

 

"It's alright. You'll treat me some other time. But you have to pay for two dinners."

 

"Heh. Alright then. You guys haven't had dinner have you? Go eat, I'm fine here."

 

Jonghyun placed a plastic bag on the table.

 

"I bought some food for you."

 

"What's that? Burgers again?" I peeked into the plastic bag.

 

"No. It's chicken soup. Healthy."

 

"Oh, okay, thanks."

 

All of them were standing there, watching me eat.

 

"Um.. could you guys leave now?" I looked at them.

 

"Oh, yeah - sure..." They said at different times, and slowly, one by one, they left the room.

 

Only Joon, Suzy and Jonghyun were still inside.

 

"What? You want my chicken soup?" I was still frustrated seeing them inside the room. 

 

I want to eat for God's sake.

 

Jonghyun ignored me and talked to Joon.

 

"So I'll take care of her tonight-"

 

"-and I'll take care of her tomorrow morning." Suzy said. "My classes have shifted to the afternoon."

 

"And I'll be here with her in the afternoon." Joon added.

 

"Seriously, you guys can just go. Leave me here. It's not like I'll die without you guys."

 

"Oh really?" Jonghyun said. "Who'll get you food?"

 

The heck?

 

"The hospital provides food, Kim Jong Hyun."

 

"Oh yeah, so maybe I forgot... but hey, WHERE ARE YOUR HONORIFICS?!"

 

"In my chicken soup." I shove him a grin, and continued eating.

 

He glared.

 

"So, I'll see you tomorrow, Ae!" Suzy said before she left.

 

"But I said you don't need to-"

 

She dragged Joon out, and shut the door, leaving Jonghyun and I alone in the room.

 

"Get out." I told him.

 

"No."

 

"Don't make me-"

 

"What are you going to do? Drag me out? Wait till you're able to stand up by yourself before you start making threats."

 

I stick my tongue out at him and continued eating.

 

Great. Stuck with stupid dino.

 

That's a good thing right? *grins*

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Comment and subscribe! :D Spread the love, peeps~ I love you allll. :D