Please save me.

Glad I Met You :)

 

"Oh crap."

 

The bracelet I was wearing dropped on the floor. I bent down to pick it up as I saw something glittering on the floor. I hopped (yes I hopped) inside the room on my left to see what was it. Then I realized it was a coin. Nothing much.

 

The door behind me let out a creak as it swung close.

 

.

 

I skidded to the door and tried to push it open. It wouldn't budge. This must be someone's trick.

 

"Hey! Open this door now!"

 

No reply. Could it be one of the SHINee members fooling around?

 

"Minho-ah! Quit fooling around!"

 

Still no reply.

 

I'm stuck in this room and there's no other way out. Not a single window at all. I let out a sigh. I can't contact anyone, I don't have their numbers! I forgotten to ask from Taemin, Minho or Onew. I wouldn't try to ask from Key, who knows what Jonghyun would do, seeing that they're stuck together the whole day.

 

Now what. I looked around again. It was an air-conditioned room, with sealed boxes everywhere. And no way to go out. Except for the door that was locked. I can't call the company. If they knew I went out and got myself stuck and all, what would they say? Will I get kicked out? I can't! Aish, this is all my fault!

 

I leaned against the door, tears unconsciously streaming from my eyes After about a few minutes of sobbing (I feel so weak ), I regained my consciousness and took a few deep breaths.

 

I have to be tough! Stop crying and find a way out.

 

I decided to look through my contacts to see if I might have anyone else I could call. Donghae? Nah, I can't. He'll scold me like mad. The company might find out, if he's there with the other members or anyone from SM. So I have no one to call. I looked through my recent numbers.

 

Eh?

 

There was an unknown number that I called two days ago. Who the heck is this? Why don't I remember calling anyone two days ago? It's either someone used my phone, or I have bad memory loss. But I don't remember lending anyone my phone. Ah, so frustrating. I decided to call the number, although I'm not sure who it would be. But maybe, that person could help me? Because all I'm thinking of now, is to save my own life. Please don't let that person be some weird ert.

 

*dial*

 

----

 

(Minho's POV)

 

"Ah! Finally it's over!" Jonghyun exclaimed and yawned.

 

Where is she? I'm going insane because of her. What should we do if we go back to the company without her? The problem is, we can't leave her alone.

 

"Let's go!" Jonghyun said.

 

Wait, what, and leave her here?

 

"She's not back yet." I told him.

 

"What?"

 

He looked at her chair. Then he looked around. She wasn't anywhere to be found.

 

"Oh." He dully replied.

 

Aish, this hyung.

 

"We won't be going back until we find her." Onew hyung said, then left the room to search.

 

"But- but-" Jonghyun started to protest.

 

I left the room to search for her as well. Please be somewhere close.

 

----

 

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

Oh great, now we have to look for her.

 

She's just here for a few days, and now she's trying to let us look for her? What's this? Hide and seek? Oh gosh. As if things couldn't get any worse. I would have left without her, maybe saying she went back herself. It might be, anyway. We don't know. But nooooo, Onew wanted to search for her. And if we don't find her we can't go back. What if she's not even here anymore? Like seriously.

 

"Jjong. I'll head over that side to find her. Okay?"

 

"No, wait- yeobo-"

 

But Key ran off already. I guessed he's worried about her too. Why am I the only one not worried? I sighed and decided to try to find her.

 

My phone vibrated in my pocket. Please be any of them calling to say they found her. Please please please.

 

I pulled out my phone. It was an unknown number. Who's this? It can't be her, she doesn't have my number. I tilted my head to one side, trying to think who could this be. I thought I shouldn't kept the other person waiting, what if it was an emergency call? I answered the call.

 

"Er- er- hello?" A shaky voice was heard from the other end.

 

"Yes? Who's this?"

 

"J-J-Jonghyun?"

 

I know this voice. The person who started screaming in my ear the first time we met, the person who spilled coffee on me. It's her. I know it is.

 

"Is it Jonghyun?!" She asked frantically.

 

What should I reply? Leave her, or help her? I sighed.

 

"Yes." I answered finally.

 

"Oh thank God." She sounded like she was almost out of breath, or she was on the verge of tears.

 

"Where are you?" I asked, not too fast, not too slow; so I didn't sound like I was very worried, nor do I sound like I'm not worried at all.

 

Silence.

 

"I-I-I don't know. Huff." She breathed. "From the room we were in just now, take two left turns, go down the stairs, walk straight till the end, and turn... right. Then another left. I'm there." She managed to breathed out.

 

IS SHE DYING? Because she sounds like she is.

 

"Okay, I'll be heading over." I said, as I sprinted to where she was.

 

"Are you okay?" I forced myself to ask.

 

"Yeah. Just, really, cold. The temperature here- is kinda cold. Huff."

 

"Hang on okay? I'm almost there."

 

Whoa, she can't die, if she does what am I going to do? What am I saying? She won't die, right? She's not even dying, though yes, she sounds like she is, but then- argh!

 

I reached the door. It was locked from the outside. I gave a slight knock on the door.

 

"Jonghyun!" I heard her shout from the inside.

 

________________________________________________

 

Hoho 8D