Things are cleared up.

Glad I Met You :)

 

I pushed the doors open, and peeked to see if there was anyone around.

 

"Oh, you're back? Where's Donghae?"

 

It was Eunhyuk's voice.

 

Eunhyuk. My whole heart felt like it dropped to the bottom of a deep well. I felt sorry for Eunhyuk. Having everyone else thinking that Donghae and I were a couple instead of them. But Donghae just wanted to protect Eunhyuk. I couldn't really blame him either. So, the only way was to say that Donghae and I were related, and of course, we can't be together. Problem solved. If the paparazzi might have caught Donghae and I going out frequently, we'll just say the truth - that we're cousins, no big deal.

 

"Eunhyuk-ah." I said, suddenly feeling very down.

 

"Donghae's not with you?"

 

His only concern is still on Donghae.

 

I forced a smile. Then I sat down beside him.

 

"He's gone to celebrate grandma's 70th birthday."

 

"And I thought you were with him? Kyuhyun saw you two together."

 

Donghae was right. It was Kyuhyun.

 

"We can't possibly be together, Eunhyuk. We're cousins."

 

"Wait- what? You're related? How come I-"

 

"No one knows, Eunhyuk. You're the first one to know."

 

"But then- oh. I get it! So that's why he picked you out of all of them.."

 

I bet he wished it was him.

 

"You really care about him, don't you?"

 

Eunhyuk seemed shocked.

 

"Ah-ah- we're like brothers, of course we care about each other!"

 

"Don't worry. I already know what's happening between both of you. I'll keep that secret for you guys."

 

"Thanks."

 

We both sat in silence, tons of things on our minds.

 

"So you left Donghae alone?"

 

Oh yeah.

 

"Well. I need to come back to explain things. I should go look for the rest now, and explain everything so that things don't get worse. Who knows what Kyuhyun will do."

 

"Ah, they're all having lunch now, so they're not around."

 

"Oh? Then why are you alone?"

 

Eunhyuk didn't reply.

 

"But never mind, I'm glad I met you before I met the rest. Then I could explain things to you. You trust him, don't you, Eunhyuk?

 

He nodded.

 

"I'm sorry for letting you go through all this mess, Eunhyuk." I said as I stood up.

 

"Me? It should be you I'm sorry for. The trouble Donghae has caused you."

 

"Haha. It's okay, he's my cousin anyway. I'll have to bear with it. I just don't understand why sometimes he can't tell the truth. And be more honest to himself."

 

And with that, I left the room.

 

----

 

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

"Ah. The taste of heaven."

 

I was really happy we weren't eating chicken again today. Onew hyung didn't complain about it anyway.

 

We went back to the company only to see someone waiting for us.

 

"Oh? You're back. And the rest of Super Junior too?" As she looked at the crowd of people behind us.

 

"Aren't you with Donghae?" Key pointed out.

 

"Is he back already?" Taemin added.

 

"I have something to explain. Come inside."

 

What is she going to say?

 

"Where's Donghae?" Kyuhyun asked.

 

"Celebrating grandma's 70th birthday." 

 

"I thought you were the one celebrating your grandmother's birthday, while Donghae went to visit his grandfather?"

 

"He lied, and enough with the coupling thing. We can't be together alright, he's my cousin!"

 

What? 

 

"Cousins?" Sungmin asked. "NO WONDER HE CHOSE YOU!"

 

Right. So he wouldn't get into trouble for confessing and simply kissing a girl. So they're cousins? This explains everything.

 

"This explains everything." Kyuhyun said.

 

"Hey wait. Does this mean that he's still gay? He cheated, he chose someone related! No guts."

 

"Hahaha. He didn't tell me anything that night. I would have killed him, really. But I think he still has the guts to try and mess with me." She said.

 

"Is Eunhae real then?" Kyuhyun said.

 

"Give him a break, guys!" She said, causing everyone to laugh.

 

----

 

Now that things are cleared up, I feel so relief. No more being labelled as being Donghae's girlfriend of whatever.

 

Days past pretty well. Eunhae going strong. HAHA.

 

Today, I was assigned to follow SHINee to this coffee shop while they promote coffee. It's a new thing for them though. After that, I would be learning dancing lessons from a dance teacher, and from Taemin. Interesting.

 

"You guys ready? We'll leave now."

"

Yeah! Let's go!"

 

"You better not get lost again." Minho told me. "You have all of our numbers right?"

 

"Yeah I have. I'll learnt my lesson, oppa."

 

"Good. Because next time, Jonghyun won't be around to help you."

 

"...Why?"

 

Why does this sound like something bad happened to Jonghyun?

 

"Because next time you'll be on your own, duh! Who do you think you are, SHINee's next member?"

 

Everybody laughed. Not sure about Jonghyun though.

 

"You'll be filming the CF with us, right?" Taemin asked.

 

"Am I?"

 

"No, I think she'll just help around. But it'll be cool if you filmed with us!" Minho said.

 

"Nah, I'll just add a burden to you guys. Anyways, I'm still a trainee, I should just learn from sunbaes.."

 

But I do not understand why am I suppose to follow SHINee around. Why? I should be trained. Dance, sing, dance, sing, dance, sing, no?

 

We reached the coffee house. I followed the SHINee members inside.

 

"Smells good!" Key exclaimed.

 

"Is there banana milk..?" Taemin asked.

 

HAHAHA BANANA MILK.

 

"Taemin oppa, I have some, you want?" I said, opening my bag to retrieve banana milk.

 

"YES! Banana milk is good for the body~ It helps you to grow~ And not be short!"

 

And with that, Jonghyun frowned.

 

Shortest of the group. Poor thing. But he's not that short too. Just... shortest, among them.

 

Jonghyun and Key were swinging hands like small kids. So cute. Such a nice couple. Like Eunhae.

 

"Coffee is here~!" I said, as I held cups of coffee to give the members.

 

"Thank you." Onew and Minho answered.

 

I left Taemin's cup on the table because he was still sipping on banana milk.

 

I went to Jonghyun and Key. And with each step I walked closer, Jonghyun dragged Key behind. WHAT IS HE DOING?

 

"What's wrong?" Key asked, feeling weird.

 

"Keep that cup away from me." Jonghyun told me, eyes fixed on the cup of coffee.

 

"What's your problem?" 

 

I don't know why, when I talk to Jonghyun, I never talk to him nicely. 

 

"I still remember you spilling coffee on me. And today, Key and I are wearing couple Tees, don't you DARE spill it on me!"

 

Oh, I see why.

 

"HAHAHAHAHA! That time was an accident! Oh seriously, Jonghyun. And remember the time you almost killed me?"

 

Why did he have to bring it up anyway?

 

"Don't remind me." He snarled. 

 

"Pass me my cup." Key said. "It's alright, Jjong."

 

Sulking, he recieved the cup. 

 

"We're of the same company now. Like a family. I won't be spilling coffee on you alright?"

 

"Right. But I'll still keep an eye. Who knows what you'll do."

 

"You should keep an eye on cats, instead." I reminded him.

 

"STOP IT!" 

 

Laughter once again. Suddenly, we're not so akward with each other. It's like one step closer to understanding each other.

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

I won't be around these few days, so I'm sorry if I don't update! And inspiration is hard to get hahaha..

Hope you guys liked this chapter!

 

Remember to like, comment and subscribe! :D Because Jonghyun won't be too happy if you don't! XD