What are YOU doing here?!

Glad I Met You :)

 

(Key's POV)

 

"Phew. All done." I wiped the sweat off my face, as I threw the dirty cloth into a pail of water.

 

I headed to the room next door to see how Jonghyun was doing.

 

"Jonghyun?" I peeked into the room and saw Jonghyun mopping busily, he didn't even notice me standing at the door.

 

I took a step into the room and slipped because the floor was still wet.

 

"Oh my oh my oh my oh my yah dino omfg ahhhh!"

 

I swore I felt like I was about to die, omg.

 

Just in time, Jonghyun turned around and caught me in his arms. I fell into them, and felt a gush of warmth all over me. I want to stay in them forever. :)

 

"Yeobo! Are you okay?" Jonghyun asked, afraid if I got hurt.

 

"Oh God, that was scary." I gasped.

 

"You're not hurt, are you, yeobo?"

 

"No, I'm fine." I whispered, as I leaned in closer to Jonghyun.

 

Jonghyun must have felt me leaning in closer, I swear he jerked, but he hugged me in all the same.

 

"Um... hello?" A voice piped up.

 

I pushed Jonghyun away and stood upright. Jonghyun coughed and pretended nothing happened.

 

We both turned to the door, to see who was there.

 

"What are you doing here?!" Jonghyun and the girl at the door shouted in unison, both with shocked expressions on their face.

 

What's going on?

 

----

 

I reached SM Entertainment. The stupid guard wouldn't let me in at first.

 

Finally I got in, and made my way to the third floor, according to the paper and hand-drawn map my dancing teacher gave me. No one was at the counter.

 

Where is everyone? I looked at my watch, it was 4.00pm. Either they have late lunch breaks, or they have early dinners. I tried looking around any of the rooms. Were none of them notified I was coming? Oh okay, that's just sad. I heard noises coming from one of the rooms, and I tiptoed my way over.

 

By hearing the voices, there should be two people there.

 

"Uh... hello?" I said, as I looked into the room.

 

Okay.

 

Two people were hugging, to be specific, two guys. My presence broke them off. Okay, I should go, I feel so guilty for breaking their moment...

 

Both of them turned around to look at me.

 

Then I saw him. That, that, Kim Jonghyun!

 

Both of us shouted, "What are you doing here?"

 

Okay, I don't know what is this, but why do I see him EVERYWHERE? So creepy.

 

"Are you a stalker? Are you going to haunt me to death? Oh God." Jonghyun said. "Okay, I'm sorry I almost bang-"

 

"Pfftt. You almost killed me. And yes, you should have been sorry a long time ago. And oh seriously, who would want to stalk you?" I glared.

 

----

 

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

"Seriously, who would want to stalk you?"

 

Oh hahaha. Shawols all over the world would stalk me. And they are stalking me.

 

"If you're not here to stalk, why are you here? It can't be because of that cup of coffee?"

 

"What-? No! I told you, we're even now. But free coffee, is fine."

 

Like who would give you free coffee.

 

"Then why are you here?"

 

"Jjong, I know, it must be because of that cat!"

 

Facepalm. Oh my gosh. Not you too, Key!

 

"Key, you got the story wrong! I was the one trying to save the cat!" I said desperately.

 

"Oh right."

 

"What is all the fuss here?" Onew hyung came.

 

Then he turned to look at the girl.

 

"Oh! You must be the trainee!"

 

"Yes yes yes! Oh, finally, someone who knows." She smiled.

 

"What? She's the trainee?" I bellowed.

 

Somebody save me.

 

"Oh! Annyeong!" Key greeted her happily.

 

Taemin and Minho came around to, and a few of the SNSD members, mumbling 'annyeong's.

 

"Can I see the manager?" She piped up.

 

"Sure!" Onew said, as she led her off, leaving Key, Minho and Taemin behind with me.

 

"I'm getting her out of here. She can't stay!"

 

"Why, hyung? I think she's quite nice..." Taemin argued.

 

"We'll be cursed by a hundred cats if she stays here." I said under my breath, but Minho's sharp ears heard me.

 

"Oh, is she the one you almost killed for a cat?"

 

"STOP IT WITH THE CAT OKAY."

 

"It's the truth! Its her right?"

 

I sighed.

 

"Yeah, it's her." Key said. "And she's the trainee... Jonghyun, guess you have to see her everyday from now on."

 

"That's why I'm getting her out! She brings bad luck I tell you!"

 

"But how can you prove that she brings bad luck?" Taemin protested.

 

I glared at Taemin. How can I prove that? The coffee spill, and the fact I almost killed her- fine, that's my fault. But still, if she wasn't cycling there, nothing would have happened!

 

"Why are you protesting anyway? Why do you want her staying? Has she done anything to you? Oh no, she hasn't, has she, Taemin?"

 

"It's just that..."

 

WHAT DID SHE DO TO OUR BELOVED TAEMIN?!

 

"...her hoodie wrote 'I love banana milk'."

 

Oh, Taemin seriously.

 

KIM JONG HYUN WILL NOT APPROVE.

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

Kekeke. Was this chapter good? I promise better chapters in the future!

Please comment and subscribe! <3

I love my subscribers and the readers. :)

 

7/4/12 Homg I was reading all my chapters from the beginning and I just realized how much I've improved. From insane stupid short chapters to longer chapters that actually bring out feelings. Please enjoy the story! :)