The First Meeting.

Glad I Met You :)

[A/N: When POVs are not stated, it means it's Eunhee's point of view.]

__________________________________________________________

 

It was a wonderful evening, the sun was still shining bright in the sky, but there was a cooling breeze outside, so I decided to get on my bike and cycle around town. Everything was perfect until I turned around this particular corner.

 

Okay, seriously. I don't even know what kind of driver would drive like that.

 

I turned round the corner, only to meet a car that was about to collide into me. Hands on my bike, I did a flip and landed on his car's hood (the front part). Perhaps it was because I was too heavy, I kinda made a dent. Damn, I almost died there! I turned around to see who the 'murderer' was.

 

His mouth was shaped into a perfect 'o' and from the look of his face just makes you laugh. I suppressed a giggle but he caught me doing it. In rage, he got out off his car and started, um, screaming.

 

"What the hell did you just do to my car?"

 

"Hey, hey, watch it. I could have gotten killed by you!"

 

"I just bought it not long ago! How can you?"

 

He looked like he was on the verge of tears. Haha, he cries. He cries.

 

"You could have killed me, dude. I was just saving my own life. And just for the record, my NEW bike is also damaged."

 

He glanced at my bike and looked away. Hey, it's a new bike. A new bike! Are you treating it like trash now?!

 

"But there's a big dentt! Why is there a dent? Are you weighing like 500kg now?"

 

Gosh. Such an insult! Hey, I jumped, obviously there was force. I was literally about to get killed. I ignored his statement and changed the topic.

 

"So is your car more important than a person's life now? Look, if I didn't do that backflip, I would have died, and you would have been charged of murder and-"

 

"Oh, shut up! Do you know how much I have to pay for this car? It's not even mine, it's the company's-"

 

"Well that's your problem. Who drives at the sidewalk?!"

 

"I was avoiding a cat."

 

Oh, hahahaha, avoiding a cat. Very funny.

 

"Oh how caring." I said sarcastically.

 

"A cat is a life too."

 

"I am a life too."

 

Seriously.

 

"Do you know who am I? And you're shouting in my face. Have you seen it clearly perhaps?"

 

I looked at him carefully. WHAT THE HELL? Do you know who am I? Pshh, I can tell him I'm the president daughter. Immature. But maybe he is someone, because I remember seeing this face somewhere... just that I remember he should be taller.

 

"Well, you..you are..you..you.." I trailed off.

 

I just can't recall. 'Who is he? ' I asked myself. An idiot that's right.

 

"...you're an IDIOT!"

 

----

 

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

Oh no, my car! How can she do this to me? And why is she screaming in my face? DOES SHE KNOW WHO I AM?

 

I am Kim Jong Hyun, lead singer of SHINee, the hottest dino on earth. She doesn't know? Oh such a pity.

 

"Do you know who am I? And you're shouting in my face. Have you seen it clearly perhaps?"

 

How can she be screaming in MY face, oh come on. If it was Choi Min Ho I wouldn't mind.

 

She looked at me and seemed as if she recognised.

 

Think twice before scolding Kim Jong Hyun, dudette.

 

"Well, you..you are...you..you.."

 

Come on come on come on, say it!.

 

"You're an IDIOT!" She pointed at me and grabbed her bike.

 

"Hey what the-?"

 

"I'll sue you of murder!" She shouted as she cycled away.

 

What about my car? I will find her, as long as I live. You are so dead.

 

----

 

Oh, phew, I'm safe. I almost got killed, by a person trying to avoid a cat.This is ridiculous. Gosh, never am I ever seeing this person again.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Enjoyed this chapter? Comment and Subscribe! :D