Hot And Cold Joonmyeon

Suho and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You turned and looked at Joonmyeon, so surprised and confused of why he’s acting like this. But you regretted turning because now his face is really close to yours. It’s too close for your own good. You can already feel his breathing on your face and you can smell his perfume mixed with his own masculine scent. It’s intoxicating and you just want to close your eyes and... Wait what? What the hell? What are you thinking? 

So in panic, you pushed him really hard. 

“Don’t yell at me.” You said and realized that you just spoke to him in English. “What’s wrong with you?”

Joonmyeon looked like he just realized what he did. He started massaging his forehead and he did a couple of breathing exercise. He looked pretty agitated earlier.  

“Mianhe.” Then he started laughing but it looked forced. “Forget about it. Come on.” He then put his arm over your shoulders and he opened the door for you. 

You just don’t understand him. He was hot and then cold. He sounded angry earlier and now he’s saying you just forget it? 

But your train of thoughts stopped when after you two got out of the studio, you saw Mr. Ok going to your direction and you realized that Joonmyeon’s arm is still over your shoulders. You immediately shrugged his arm off of you and stepped forward, away from him and approached Mr. Ok who was looking at his phone as he walks on the hallway and you just thanked God he didn’t see. 

“Mr. Ok!” You called him and that’s when he looked up and saw you. “I’m going now.” 

“Thank you very much, Maya-sshi for accepting this the last minute. I’ll send the contract tomorrow to Mr. Kim.” He said and you bowed to him.

“Okay, I’ll see him tomorrow. Bye.” You said and passed by him but you turned to Joonmyeon who was looking at you walking away with an intense look on his face. So you waved at him and moved on. 

 

$$$

 

“Where are you going?” Dona asked you when you got out of your room early since you’re not really a morning person. She was looking at you already dressed up.

“I’m going to get this cleaned.” You raised the violin case you were holding up for Dona to see. “I need to practice the pieces for Sunday.” You said. You are occasionally invited to play at the Seokchon-dong Church. You like playing christian songs and a lot of people there are very friendly and are always looking forward for you to play. It’s a small church that’s why everyone knows each other and there are a couple of Filipino’s there too. “And then I’m going to the office to sign another contract and then take some of my online lessons there before I go to my one-on-one.” 

Dona looked at you suspiciously. “You are so in demand huh. Mostly to Korean guys.”

“Shut up. You have more personal one-on-one than I do.” You contradicted her. 

“But I don’t see you anymore! We can’t even have girl’s day anymore because you’re so busy too.” Dona complained as she made a face showing what some Koreans call aegyo. 

“So it’s okay for you to be busy but not me? Hey! I’m here to make money too!” And then the two of you started laughing. 

“Let’s go somewhere on Sunday after church. Maybe to Apgujeong?” She recommended.

You put the violin case on top of the table and opened the fridge for an orange juice. “Huh? Why there? It’s so expensive. Let’s go somewhere else.” You said. You don’t really like going there. You just don’t belong. 

“Come on! We’re just gonna go window shopping.We’ll just eat at McDonalds. What if we’d get so lucky and spot a celebrity there?” She sounded so excited. 

“Who do you want to see?” You asked before you took a sip on your glass. 

“Well, I want to see JYJ or Bigbang or Super Junior or EXO.” She named. You remember when you both were in highschool, she was the one who introduced TVXQ to you and a year after they got disbanded. 

“Okay.” You said. Actually you feel guilty that she doesn’t know that you have been to SM Entertainment’s building and have met EXO and everything... So you want to indulge in her fantasies to make it up for you keeping something from her. Not saying anything is as good as lying, that’s what you believe. 

“Okay! It’s a date then!”

You laughed. You remembered that her bias was Sehun so you just asked: “Isn’t Sehun too young for you?” 

Dona looked at you like you’re a criminal. “Baekhyun and Taeyeon did it.” 

You laughed all the more. “Who’s Taeyeon? A fan?” You asked because you already know who Baekhyun is.

“No! She’s the leader and eldest in Girls Generation which is another girl group from SM.” 

You raised you hands in the air like you are surrendering. “Relax! Haha, fine! I’m going.” You said after you checked your wrist watch. 

“That’s good. Walk away, before you hurt my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter