Meeting EXO

Suho and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You are now looking at your computer screen with Google search on the ready. You’re not really so sure what to type. You remembered what Mr. Ok told you this afternoon. This EXO group are very popular. If that’s the case then you really have to be extra careful because Mr. Kim said that the Korean fans are very possessive about their idols. He also told you that he recommended you although they didn’t want females for the job. But Mr. Kim told you that he championed you to Mr. Ok, he told them that you are very professional and very effective. 
You couldn’t agree more. There were instances before when some of your male students tried to make a pass at you but you handled it with grace. Koreans aren’t exactly your type in the first place. Well, aside from Kim Jae-Joong of TVXQ. But other than him, there’s no one. You prefer darker men and Koreans are too pale for your taste. Besides, you’re here to make money, save up and then go back to your country and start a business. 
This new contract you’re into right now with Mr. Ok actually pays really big. You have to do this right. Your and your company’s reputation is at stake. You looked at your new student’s picture again on the folder. Well, you find him pretty. You just hope to say the same to his attitude. 
So, you typed Kim Joon-Myeon in the search bar and hit enter. More of his pictures came up. You saw a wikipedia entry titled; List of EXO members. So you clicked on that one. You saw a picture of a group of 12 boys on the right side of the page. You find it actually weird how Korean boy groups have a lot of members but then you just shrugged it off as you read the entry.
So you found Kim Joon-Myeon’s profile first because he is actually the leader of the Korean EXO because for some reason they also have a sub-unit based in China or something. There were some information in there that told you more about your new student and that his screen name is Suho. You wondered how you’d call him then.
Then you also read the profiles of the other members. They all look really young to you. 
After that you also searched for EXOs achievements and those kinds of things and found out that they really are very popular. You even went to Youtube to check on one of their music videos called Overdose before you went to sleep.

$$$

Today’s finally the day that you start teaching a Kpop idol. Wow, just wow. This is really amazing on so many levels but extremely scary too. 
Mr. Ok called you two hours ago and said that he’ll accompany you to Joon-Myeon’s apartment. So now, here you are at one of South Korea’s most [if not the most] expensive apartment building, the Galleria Foret. 
You’ve been to Seoul Forest park several times and from there you can actually see the two buildings that is the Galleria Foret. But you’ve never imagined being able to enter such luxurious place. 
“Maya-sshi!” You heard Mr. Ok’s familiar raspy voice and so you turned to greet him. You were waiting just right outside the entrance. You’re actually afraid to get inside, scared that people will reject you. “Why didn’t you wait inside the lobby?” Of course, he had to ask.
“It’s okay, Mr. Ok. I like looking at the park from here.” You said. You noticed that Mr. Ok looked fresher and more friendly today. 
“Oh, you always go there? I can’t blame you, it’s beautiful indeed.” He said and you smiled at him. “Let’s go. He’s already waiting.” He told you and even let you in first even in the elevator. “We have a two-day break that started yesterday and tomorrow, they’ll start recording again and then alternately practice their dance routine and Joonmyeon have to tape an episode of a drama where he’ll cameo.” 
You smiled even more because Mr. Ok was just blurting it all as if you know each other for a long time and like he’s used to tell you these kinds of things. Then he noticed what he just did. 
“I’m sorry. I just thought you should know. Did you do your research already?” You know what he was talking about. So you nodded.
“Ne. It’s a pleasure to be able to work for them... I mean, him. I’ll do my best.” 
“I expect a lot from you, Maya-sshi. Your manager is a friend of mine and he told me a lot of things about you so I trust you.” 
You just wished he’d stopped pressuring you more with those words. It’s hard to try to live up to someone’s expectation. Then the ding of the elevator indicated that you’ve reached your destination. You’re on the 30th floor. This apartment building apparently have 45 floors. 
Mr. Ok stopped five doors from the elevator and pressed the door bell. You felt like your heartbeat started to accelerate. You stood b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter