R.I.P. Heart

Suho and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Why are you feeling giddy? Or rather touched? Okay, you’re kinda happy. Stop that smile. Stop that feeling. He doesn’t mean like he’s jealous because he feels something romantic towards you. He probably meant that as a student being jealous of the teacher’s attention to other students. He must have been thinking that you have favoritism or something.   
So you laughed. More to yourself actually. Here you go again with your delusions. You mentally slapped yourself to reality. 
“Don’t worry, I don’t do favoritism. You’re all the same.” You told him and tapped his shoulder.
He looked at you like he’s lost. Or that he doesn’t know what you’re talking about. But you have to go now. Then you remembered what you did to him yesterday. 
“Sorry about last night, by the way. Don’t worry about me traveling at night because I’m used to it. I have a pepper spray.” You told him. 
He looks like he was about to tell you something but then decided against it and he started nodding after a sigh. He slipped his hands on his pockets and shrugged. “Arasso. Are you going home now?” He asked and he kinda sounded a little sad or maybe it’s just your imagination.
You smiled at him. “Ne. Are you sleeping here tonight?” You asked but regretted asking such personal and unnecessary questions.
“Ah ne. We sleep here when we have schedule the next day.” He answered immediately. But suddenly things have gotten really awkward. So you clearly had to go.
“I see. So see you on Monday! Bye!” You said and turned away.

$$$


So you went to the KBS studio two hours early. There are a total of 8 songs that are requested to be played live tonight because the broadcast is only for an hour and a half excluding the commercials. Plus aside from singing, the host will interview the guest. Last night you watched some past episodes online. However only two or three of those songs needs violin accompaniment. Still you want to practice because you are not familiar with the songs since they’re pretty recent. 
When you arrived, you saw Mr. Gong on the practice room and he was surprised to see you early. However, after your explanation he understood and spared some time to listen to you practice. When he said that you were good to go, that’s the only time that you calmed down and you waited for the others to come. 
You were alone in the practice room while outside in the Play Me studio; people have started to gather. You peeked at what’s going on now. That’s when you heard your phone’s message alert tone. It must be Dona checking if you’re still functional because you were being such a chicken before you left. Haha.
But when you checked it, it was actually a text message from Joonmyeon. 
-Waiting for the broadcast. I hope to see you on tv. Hwaiting!-
That was his text. You shook your head. 
-You can’t find me. Haha. I’m a chameleon.- You replied. 
It wasn’t long when he replied to you again. -You’ll stand out. People will notice you. But remember I’m your number one fan. Hehe.-
You know that he’s just encouraging you because he might have detected your hesitance. But you were not able to reply when the others have arrived. And you noticed that the girls all wore semi-formal dresses and even the boys looked dashing while you are on your jeans and plain shirt. 
Then suddenly someone grabbed you by your arm and when you looked, it was Mr. Gong. He was pulling you somewhere. In another room with a lot of clothes!
“Mina, give her a black dress. And fix her a little.” Mr. Gong told one of the girls there and then tapped your head before he disappeared again. 
Now Mina was looking at you and your body carefully. “One moment.” She said and disappeared in the hundreds of clothes that are hanged then she came out with a little black dress on her hand. “This suits you because you’re petite.” 
She pulled you somewhere and asked you to change immediately because the show’s gonna start. In a hurry, you got dressed and came out when Mina asked you to, so she could see. You bit your lower lip. It’s too feminine. It’s ruffled hem is a little above your knee and its sleeveless! Although it’s pretty decent, still this isn’t your style.
“It’s perfect! Now let me do something to your face really quick!” She pushed you to the nearest mirror and made you sit in front of it. She will do what?

$$$

“Yeppuda!” Says Gyuri, one of your pianists who’s about your age. 
Shyly, you smiled at her. “Kamsahamnida. They just let me borrow this. I didn’t know I have to dress up.” 
She pat your back. “We wear dark colored clothes because it looks good in the background. Usually black is our theme. Mr. Gong probably forgot to tell you.” 
“Well, I guess I have to update my closet.” You said. Gyuri laughed and you both went to your spot behind the stage when the director started calling all of you. There really are a lot of people. You started making some breathing exercises to calm your nerves. This is what’s bad about nervousness and playing violin. You should control it, otherwise your sound will be affected. 
You were sitting beside Dongwook and he was talking to you as the funny host started the show and started talking. You know Dongwook is talking to you so you’d relax. And it was working because he was so funny

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter