Negotiation

Suho and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were so scared. You’ve never been this close to any boy before. Joonmyeon had pulled you and now your face is stuck in his delicious neck. Wait no. Yuck. What? Gross! You just said delicious! Ugh! 
But what’s happening to you? You have to move. You have to push him away. Why can’t you move? My goodness, you’re paralyzed!
Then you felt Joonmyeon’s lips slightly touching your earlobe plus his warm breath ticked the side of your neck and it made you shiver. “If you can’t be comfortable with me, I don’t want to see you being comfortable with the others.” He whispered. 
What? Uh, what does that even mean?
Then he pulled away again. You noticed him looking at your hands and realized that you were clenching your fists tightly. That’s when he looked at you with worry. He first checked every part of your face and then as if he suddenly got scared, he put his hands over yours. 
“Mianhe. I didn’t mean to scare you.” He said then raised your hands up to his face and pressed them on his lips. 
(^$#(*%^!!!! 
He’s killing you. How can he expect you to be comfortable around him when he does things like this? Is he stupid or what? So in anger, you broke free from the Joonmyeon-effect curse and pushed him using your fists as it was still close to his mouth. As a result he almost fell back. 
“Are you crazy or what?” You yelled at him. Yes you are unstoppable now. This is absurd. He wants a piece of you and now you’re going to give him a piece of your thoughts. “How dare you! Yes! I’m not comfortable with you, is that what you want to hear?” 
You’re so angry. He made you this angry. But the moment you saw him open his mouth, you continued yelling. To hell with professionalism!
“Naneo miwo.” You said that made his eyes widen. Then he shook his head as if he doesn’t want to accept it. 
“Ahniyo. You don’t hate me. I don’t want you to hate me.” He said and tried to massage his head in complete helplessness. It’s like something inside him is painful and it shows. “Why do I make you feel uncomfortable?” He asked straight to your eyes.
That’s when you realized that you can’t tell him the reason without admitting that... Oh shoot, you like him already! You felt your face heating up and you can’t look at him straight in the eyes. Goodness, you only wish that later on Dona would slap you back to reality again and that all this was just a dream again so that tomorrow, you could pretend that this never happened with Joonmyeon. 
Once again, you felt his warm hand on your cheek and then his finger under you chin so you could look up to him. When you did, he immediately crossed the distance between your faces and you felt his soft and warm lips pressed on yours. 
Shoot it! Your heartbeat was pumping so deep and inside you, somewhere in you belly, there’s a reaction that’s foreign to you. 
He kissed you for real this time. He didn’t move for a while as if testing your reaction. Goodness, how does someone react to a kiss? You’ve never even done this before. You’re always awkward around boys and even when you’ve had crushes before, you never acted on them. This is your first kiss right here and you feel like just by the contact, Joonmyeon has weaken you. He’s taken all your strength in just one kiss, enough to deplete you and make you incapacitated. 
‘You might like them, but never fall in love with him.’ You remembered Mr. Ok’s words that day before you signed the contract. It means you agreed. But if he sees you now, he’s send you straight to jail. 
Just like that, you pushed Joonmyeon away with a frightful expression on your face. “No! You’re only making it worse.” You told him with that begging tone. You still have two months to go before the contract ends. How will you do this? You have to fix this now! 
“I like you.” Joonmyeon said. He didn’t blink and his look intensified. But you shook your head. You can’t accept that. 
“You don’t.” You said. “I’m willing to forget about today. Let’s start over.” You said and started picking the books. 
“I don’t need you to tutor me today, Maya.” You heard him said in straight English although there’s still a bit of an accent. But you’ve never heard him speak like this. “I will tell manager you’re doing good.” He added and you completely lost it. He’s effing A2! How can he speak like a B1? Or maybe B2? He noticed your open mouth and that you’ve gone stiff. “I’ve been teaching myself English since two years ago. I probably just need someone to practice with because there’s no one that I could.” 
To your horror and anger, you threw the textbook on his chest and he was hit right on. But he wasn’t hurt a bit. You want him to get hurt. He’s effing playing with you! 
“Well, sin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter