Suho's Panacea

Suho and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joonmyeon only smiled his sweet angelic smile afterwards as he walks towards them on the living room. “You’re asking Maya crazy questions again.” He said so coolly and sat into the couch just right across you, stretching and flexing to relieve his fatigue. 
Jongin pointed a finger at Tao, “It’s Tao-hyung’s idea. He’s very interested.” 
Tao playfully pushed Jongin. “Wha- Kojinmal! He’s lying hyung!” Then the two started bickering and you shook your head. Seriously, for boys in their twenties, these boys aren’t acting their age. But that’s what makes them all really adorable and cute. 
“Yah, enough. Why don’t you get the food that I bought from the car. I’m just really tired right now.” Joonmyeon said, massaging his forehead as he speaks. 
“Hyung, maybe you should allow us to attend some of your scheduled activities for you.” Tao said, looking so worried. 
“Are you okay, hyung? Do you need medicine?” Jongin asked. 
Joonmyeon gave the boys an assuring smile. “I just need sleep. Go get your food now. The others will arrive in a few.” He said and then the two boys dashed out the door, competing who’ll get to the food first. You could still hear their loud voices disappearing as they get to the parking area in the ground floor. 
You noticed that Joonmyeon really looked tired and being left alone with him made you want to run away and/or comfort him at the same time. But of course you can’t do the latter. You’re done packing your things and you looked at him who’s already closed his eyes. He didn’t even say a word to you. Maybe he’s angry? He probably heard what you said earlier. Or maybe he didn’t and he’s just really tired.
So you decided to just leave now so he could sleep in peace. You carefully took your steps towards the door. 
“Younger brother huh?” 
You froze when you heard his voice. More than the sound of weariness in his voice, you could hear the sound of absurdity in his tone. Like he found your answer very ridiculous. 
“Do you kiss your younger brother on the lips?” Joonmyeon asked. As soon as you heard the question, you turned to him. But before you spoke, he beat you to it. “Do you allow your younger brother to put his tongue in your mouth?” 
You felt so angry for reasons you can’t even figure out. You clenched your fists. “If your goal is to make me feel so humiliated, congratulations; you’ve succeeded.” You felt like crying. Does he really have to remind you in such a way? You’re even already feeling so guilty and all, but was it necessary for him to do this? He’s making you regret that you allowed yourself to even respond to his kisses and to make it worse, you even liked them. 
You saw him cover his eyes with his arm, his jaw clenching like he’s angry or something. He’s slouching on the couch and his head was hanging on the headrest. “My goal is to make you stop lying to yourself.” He said. 
How could he tell? How can he so easily read you? There’s really something wrong with him. 
“Yah! Stop it! Let’s wait for the others.” Your heart nearly jumped out of its place when you heard Jongin’s voice on the door. You’re going to be really dead if anyone hears your conversation. 
Automatically, you turned your back from Joonmyeon again and smiled at the boys. “I’m going ahead now guys. See you again soon!” You bowed to them and them to you.
“You’re not staying for dinner, noona?” Jongin asked as Tao started eating a piece of chicken he took from the boxes both him and Jongin were carrying. 
You shook your head. “My friend is probably waiting for me now. We’ll have dinner together.” You said and they reluctantly let you go. 
The moment you were out of the dorm, you let go of the tears you’ve been holding back earlier. That boy! He doesn’t know! He doesn’t know everything! Because if he does, he would know that what he’s doing is making things even worse for you. 
You’ve never been to this kind of situation before. Maybe because you’ve been afraid to risk and later on have regrets. You’re a simple person. You only want a simple life and you know that Joonmyeon and his world is nothing but complications. But why does it hurt? Why is it so hard to resist him? Why does it hurt whenever you reject him?
Why are you walking towards the station and crying like you’re filming a drama? Yuck. Get a hold of yourself. 
Then you heard your phone’s message alert tone. When you checked it, you smiled. Mr. Gong told you that you have a schedule for a practice tomorrow evening for Friday’s Music Bank. One of the singers who made it to top 3 will make a live performance of a ballad song. 
You need a distraction. Music is the best distraction. 

$$$

-Any violation of the above listed terms and conditions will result in legal consequences.-
You bit your lower lip. You read the contract again. It stated a fine of a really huge amount of money worth more than your annual salary and/or imprisonment or deportation. 
There’s too much at stake, too much to lose. You can’t break the contract. 

$$$

You were getting ready to leave to go to hell; ehem, you mean to say, to go to Galleria Foret; when you heard Dona screaming outside. So you rushed outside your room with the towel still on your head.
“What’s wrong?” You asked and realized you’re speaking to her in Korean. Sometimes it just comes out naturally. “What happened?” Dona was facing the closed door and when she turned to you, she has the beanie that Jongin gave you on her hand. You hang your hats at the back of the door so you can easily get it. 
“This. This is a limited edition beanie, it’s pre-ordered and Kai’s is the fastest selling. How did you get this?” She asked. 
You sighed. You actually thought that something serious has happened for her to react that way. 
You got an idea and tried to test it immediately. “Kai gave it to me because he didn’t like me wearing your GD beanie.” 
Then Dona laughed. “Haha, nice.” She hanged the beanie back on the door. “Did you have a hot shower? Maybe you should try the cold one?” She asked you, still laughing. Dona thinks you’re lying and was probably still in the state of sleep. You laughed and went back to your room but not before you heard her say; “Tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter