You're mine!

Suho and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You blinked and gulped. “H-here? R-right now?” 
Mr. Ok smiled, probably feeling your anxiety. “It’s very late. How about tomorrow?” 
You took a deep breath. You can’t run away forever. It’s now or later.. because there’s no never, it’s just impossible; the only thing you’re doing by not facing Mr. Ok and Inhye-unnie is to delay the inevitable and it will only drag the torturous fear and guilt inside you. Nodding, you said “Arassoyo.”
“I’ll message you the time and place, is that okay?” He said and you continued nodding. Goodness, you can’t tell if you’re going to get scolded or not. Mr. Ok has this ability to surprise you. 
“Arassoyo.” You replied.
Mr. Ok laughed at you. “Hey, I’m not trying to scare you. I’m more afraid of Joonmyeon.” He whispered and tapped your head gently afterwards. “Gotta go. Thanks for your hard work tonight.” 
You finally felt at peace. The man is trying to tell you not to be so frightened of him so you finally gave him a sweet genuine smile. “Thank you.” You said and watched him leave. Wow. You had big breaths. It was nerve-wracking but somehow it’s as if you’re enlightened. He didn’t seem mad about you and Joonmyeon. He said he’s not trying to scare you so... 
“Yah, Maya... Are you coming with us? We’re going to eat outside.” Nari asked you. Gyuri came right after her. 
You bit your lower lip. “Uhm...” You played with your fingers, trying to think of the most appropriate words to tell them that you are going to see Joonmyeon. But they already know about you and him so there’s no need to filter your words right? “Uhm, Joonmyeon’s waiting for me.” 
As soon as you said that; actually you were whispering, the girls started squeaking and giggling as if they were being tickled by invisible hands. 
“Oh, giyowo... You call him by his real name.” Gyuri said, her aegyo coming out when she’s giddy. 
“Oh my gosh, when will I become as lucky as you?” Nari said, smiling so dreamily.
“When you become as pretty as her.” Gyuri uttered and patted Nari’s face lightly. “So start saving now so we can treat ourselves to some good facial remedy.” 
Nari laughed at the joke but you pinched Gyuri’s ribs and she laughed out loud instead. 
“You guys are crazy.” You looked at the other side of the stage where the guests and non-staff exits and you no longer see any EXO member including any of their managers that you know. 

$$$

You looked around to see if there are other people and took quick steps to the furthest part of the underground parking area of KBS. Joonmyeon said he’s waiting for you and you immediately saw the blinking headlights the moment you got closer to this corner of the area. 
The headlights stopped blinking when you spotted Joonmyeon’s car. You saw him got out of it to meet you halfway and you know he wanted to get your gig bag from you. “What are you doing? Get back in.” You worriedly said, now running towards him.
“You’re so paranoid.” He said, ignoring your words as he reached for your bags and he opens the door to the passenger’s seat for you. After you got settled, he closed the door and went on the other side and as soon as he closed the door on his side, you gave him a look. 
“I have to be the paranoid one because you refuse to be. This is for your own good, you know.” You reminded him that you are actually doing him a favor.
“A girlfriend would normally just say ‘thank you’.” Joonmyeon uttered as he stares at you. 
You remembered your decision earlier to be a better girlfriend to him. He deserves it. You can’t always blame your shortcomings from your lack of experience with the role. If all first timers in a relationship are like you, no wonder there are so few couples who are the first and last of each other. You want Joonmyeon to be your first and last and for that to happen, you have to be the best girlfriend. 
“Gomawo...” You said and you saw him smile. “W-what else?” 
Joonmyeon cocked his head to his side. “What do you mean ‘what else’?” 
You looked down on your lap. “W-what else would a girlfriend normally do?” 
You heard him laugh so you turned to him to silence him with your death glare but he was not deterred. He looked like he thinks you’re playing a game and he understood the mechanics immediately. “A girlfriend who hadn’t seen her boyfriend for days will kiss him because she missed him so much.” 
You know that it is true. You really want to kiss him so badly since earlier. But you also know that Joonmyeon said that to test you, to see up to what extent you’re willing to go for this act that he thought is just a game. The thing is, he probably didn’t think you are not capable of being sweet at all. 
That’s what he think. Shock registered in Joonmyeon’s beautiful face when you pulled him to you and kissed him. You kissed him because you missed him and not because you were told to. Joonmyeon’s shock was short-lived because he was so quick to recover as he’s kissing you because he missed you too. You’re finally able to run your hands through his soft hair. 
Joonmyeon tried to lead the kiss but you didn’t allow him. Or maybe he let you lead it when he realized you wanted to. You really did terribly miss him. You didn’t just want to kiss him, you want to taste him. His warm and soft but firm lips against yours felt so good you couldn’t stop your tongue from tracing the shape of his lips and running back and forth the corners of his mouth. You didn’t care that you’re probably more likely lapping him than kissing him right now, but it doesn’t matter. By the sound of his groans and grunts, you know you’re on the right track. 
You tugged on his lower lip and it like you’re absorbing some really tasty liquid from it and then you moved to his upper lip and did the same thing. 
Joonmyeon cursed. “Your kissing has improved...” You don’t know if it’s a complement or what. 
You smiled, still not giving up on his lips. You felt his hands running up and down your back and the other on the side of your hip. “I have a great teacher and a delicious kissing partner.” You said. 
He grunted once more. “I hope to god they’re the same person.” 
You laughed because you felt like teasing him more. “What if they’re not?” You regret saying that because the moment you did, Joonmyeon pulled you away from him and you met his dark as danger eyes. “Don’t make jokes like that.” He said, his voice is deep and raspy. “I do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter