Aigoo!

Suho and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You had to act really fast. Otherwise, you’ll wake up being hated by all of Korea tomorrow. You also don’t want to cause any problems to EXO and most of all disappoint Mr. Ok. You can’t let that happen. 
So what you did next was decided on impulse. You pulled away from Joonmyeon whose hold on you loosened a little, probably surprised at the sudden picture-taking in the middle of his threats to you. You ran towards the person who took the picture. It was a girl. Probably a passerby who recognized Joonmyeon who wasn’t wearing any mask or sunglasses at all. 
You sprinted. Big and long strides as if you’re in the Olympics or being chased by dogs or something. You just have to get to that girl and delete the picture. You have to. Failing is not an option. Your life and career is at stake. Also Suho’s! And EXOs!
“Yah! Stop!” You shouted when the girl started running away. 
Huh! The girl is wearing a heeled boots. Haha. This is your win. No other shoes can beat sneakers! Especially in running. She turned to an alley and you followed her there. She’s not going to escape. Your favorite exercise is running. You beat your own record every time. 
To your surprise, the girl was quite a runner too despite her choice of footwear. But you’re faster. So a small smile made it to your lips when you extended your hand and you touched her shoulder. Then you immediately grabbed her arm to stop her but when she did, she hit your head with her bag and for a moment you got a little disoriented because that was really strong and whatever was in her bag felt like she has stones there. 
You let go of her to touch your head that’s now throbbing. But she was getting away so you ran after her again. But this time, you’re so angry. How dare she hit you! You will make her pay.  
“Give me your phone!” You pulled her really forcefully this time and you took her phone from her hand. 
“My phone! Don’t touch it!” She yelled at you and she started to get the phone back from you but you were already so busy checking on her phone. She raised her bag to hit you again but suddenly there was a hand that blocked it and Joonmyeon appeared out of the blue. 
“No hitting.” You heard him say.
“Omo! Suho.” Then her phone was forgotten. She is now touching Joonmyeon as if she can’t believe he’s for real. “Is she your girlfriend? Why are you hugging her?”
“Not yet.” He answered.
“That’s not true.” You said.
“Suho oppa... I’m not going to show that picture to anyone.” She started clinging to Joonmyeon’s arm.
“Then it should be fine if we delete it.” He said. 
Good. So you found the picture and had to take a deep breath. The picture was very spot on. It was like a scene from a drama where the boy was back-hugging the girl. Geez, it would have been so scary as your face was so awkward and just...yuck! You have to delete this now! And you did. Haha. Your future is finally saved. 
You made sure that there are no other pictures and there was none. When you looked up, the girl was still all over Joonmyeon like a fly. You handed the phone back to her and took hold of Joonmyeon’s other arm. 
As soon as the girl took her phone, you pulled Joonmyeon and whispered. “Run!” And then the two of you dashed away from the girl. You had to run in case the girl would take another picture again and would finally get away this time. 
The moment you both were inside the car, you were still catching your breath but Joonmyeon was laughing like it’s going to cause his death because he was all red now and is squeezing his stomach because it probably already hurts. You’re now staring at him and doesn’t understand why he’s laughing like it’s the last time he will. 
“Yah, stop laughing.” You told him. You’ve become worried that he might actually die of too much laughter. 
“Mianhe.” He said as he waits for himself to calm down. Then he was now looking at your face with amusement and fondness; like, what is wrong with him? “You run faster than me.” 
You made a face. “Ahniyo. I just reacted faster than you.” And then you flared up. “Seriously! You have to be more careful!”
Joonmyeon chuckled. “Aish. You sound just like my manager.” 
You took a deep breath. “Thank goodness I’m not your manager, I pity Mr. Ok you know.” You uttered and checked on your wrist watch.
Then you heard a click on your side and realized that Joonmyeon has locked the door to your side. You turned to him wide eyed. 
“What are you doing?” You asked him.
“I’m going to have lessons tonight.” He said. 
You stared at him for a moment and nodded. “Okay. Lessons. Let’s go.” 

$$$

When you reached his apartment, Joonmyeon once again acted like none of your heated conversation in his car happened. But then, it doesn’t matter anymore; you took advantage of the situation and conducted the lessons all in English. 
“We’re going to have a Free Talking topic tonight. We’re going to talk about different topics each session. Tonight, were going to take on...” You looked at your journal where you listed Joonmyeon’s favorite subjects. “Let’s talk about the relationship between Economics and Politics.” 
Joonmyeon looked at you like he can’t believe you’re choosing that topic for him. “Are you sure?” 
You glared at him. “I’m sure.” You said and then took out your tablet so you can open the news article that you’re going to talk about. 
“Are you choosing this topic because it’s my favorite?” He asked.
You shrugged. “Why not?”
Joonmyeon smiled. “What’s your favorite subject?”
You looked at him as you handed the tablet to him. “My favorite subjects were English, History and Music. I hate Politics.” You said.
“Then do you know about Economics and Politics?” Somehow, you got offended by the question. 
“I’m an English tutor, my job is to correct you when you make mistakes. My knowledge about the topics are second priority.” You told him and sat straight so you can start the conversation now. “Please read the title of the article.” You told him. 
“What is the role of Politics in Economic Development?” He read and then you told him to read the entire article first before you start talking about his thoughts and opinions on the matter. When he’s done, you asked him if there were any words in the article that he doesn’t understand. Then you explained the words to him. Afterwards you asked him to tell you; all in English, his thoughts about the article. “Strong political leadership is important for economic development...”
You shook your head. “I don’t need you to parrot the author of the article, I want you to paraphrase it and tell me your understanding in your own words.”
Then Joonmyeon scratched the back of his head. “You’re so harsh. This is hard in English. There’s so many things I want to say in Korean.” 
You smiled at him. “Try.” 
“I should have just pretended to still be in the same level as Jongin.” He said laughing and you gave him a look. “Okay. For me, economic pro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter