What Is Happening?

Suho and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What are you saying, Suho-hyung?” Jongin asked their leader, looking so surprised about his sudden outburst. “Is she your possession?” 

The other members laughed and started teasing Joonmyeon. 
“Yah, Joonma-hyung is so greedy.” Says one tall guy to which the others agreed laughing and some smirking.
“Grandpa seems to be having fun with his lessons while we suffer.” Says Sehun who looks like he’s enjoying the situation. 
“Yah, Sehunnie and Kyungsoo are having fun too. You two joined my lesson last night. How would Maya focus on me when you gate-crash our lesson?” Joonmyeon said and Mr. Ok gave Sehun and Kyungsoo a look while the other laughed.
You heard someone and you don’t know who; whispered “Yeppuda.” 
Your eyes widened and then thought it was probably just your imagination or some word with similar sound. There’s no way boys as fine as these boys are will say that especially to someone like you. Just no way. 
“She is so small.” 
When you heard that comment, you wanted to say that you’re actually considered tall in your country. Plus 160cm is not small! It’s just that these boys are really tall. 
They have also approached your direction, looking so curious at you and you just find it uncomfortable. You stepped back and hit your back to someone behind you, it was Joonmyeon. 
“Yah, you’re crowding her.” He said and shooing s. 
“Seriously, you pack of wolves. Back-off. You’re scaring her.” Says Mr. Ok and tried to push the boys away from you because you’ve had to step back twice already. You don’t like being stared at because it makes you conscious immediately. Mr. Ok gave you an apologetic look. “By the way, these scamps are EXO. This is their true colors, do you think you’ll like it?’
You couldn’t help smiling. “Well, they can’t be perfect, can they?” You said.
“Let’s introduce ourselves to Maya-noona, because she doesn’t know us.” Chanyeol told the others. “Like we do for the press.” He added and laughed at his own ideas. The others surprisingly agreed and the others just had no choice when Sehun and Chanyeol playfully started to arrange them in one line, pulling and pushing the other members. 
“Hana dul set!” Says Chanyeol and with loud voices the group said in unison. “Annyeonghaseyo! EXO imnida!” Some were laughing and shaking their heads probably thinking how Chanyeol and Sehun coaxed them to follow. 
Mr. Ok looked at you saying, “See what I have to deal with everyday?” 
You couldn’t help but laugh at the poor manager-hyung. 
“Well, you’ve already met Chanyeol, Sehunnie and Kyungsoo.” Mr. Ok said and pointed his finger at the tall boy who you think is as tall as Sehun and Chanyeol. “That’s Tao.” And he looks so adorable to you for some reason. Then he pointed at another one. “That’s Baekhyun, Jongdae, Minseok, Yixing...” And then he pulled the boy he called earlier in front of you. “This is Kai. His real name is Jongin. You’ll be teaching him. I’ll let you have him for an hour tonight.” 
Jongin shyly smiled at you, he actually looks really cute when he’s shy and awkward. But out of all of them, you are more comfortable around Sehun, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. Probably because you’ve met them first. But they’re just like your younger brothers. 
“Mannaseo pangapsumnida!” You said and bowed to everyone. “Chonun Maya imnida. I’m an English tutor from the Philippines.” 
You heard surprise gasps. “I thought the accent was from a province like Cheju but your Hangul is really good.” Says Minseok.
“See? Even better than Tao and Lay-hyung.” Chanyeol said sounding so proud. 
“Seonsaeng-nim, teach me Hangul.” Says Yixing.
“She’s an English teacher, hyung.” Tao corrected.
Laughing, Baekhyun said; “Seriously, Lay? Haha, you are probably the reason why facepalm was invented.”
Then the others laughed so loud. 
“She kinda look like a Korean, is she half?” Asked Jongdae. 
A lot of people actually mistake you as Korean here even in your country. Probably because you have one-lidded eyes and you’re kinda fair too. But compared to common Korean skins, you’re darker by a few shades. 
“Ahniyo.” You said. 
“Okay, it’s getting late. Maya-sshi, Jongin... Follow me.” Mr. Ok said and you did. But before you turned, you met Joonmyeon’s eyes and you smiled and nodded at him. 

$$$

Mr. Ok entered a small huddle room where you and Jongin followed. The awkward part is that this small room’s wall is glass. So the boys left outside can see everything that’s going on inside, except to hear it. There’s one circular table and a couple of chairs.
“Maya-sshi, please sit here.” Mr. Ok pulled a chair for you and you sat there thanking him for doing so in the process. Jongin sat in front of y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter