Baby Steps

Suho and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You bit your tongue so you could stop another sound that threatened to come out when he lightly bit your skin and then his mouth closed in on a spot and it gently then afterwards you felt Joonmyeon’s tongue; hot and wet on your skin. Geeeeeeez! 
“W-what are you...doing?” You asked, still catching for your breath.
You felt him smirk by the way his mouth moved as it’s still pressed on your neck. “Do you know that dogs mark their territory by urinating on it?”
You have no idea why he’s talking about dogs so suddenly. “S-so?” 
“I just want to mark you.” He answered.
So you pushed him and scrambled off of his lap. This is a new experience for you. You don’t understand why your heart would race and you tremble and it’s just scary. It’s like you’re having a heart attack or a seizure. Well you don’t have any of those illnesses but you could just imagine. Plus it’s ticklish! And then he’s suddenly talking about peeing! What in the world?
“So you’re going to pee on me?” You asked, horrified of the thought. 
Joonmyeon laughed. “Of course not. We’re not dogs, are we?” He said and that calmed you down. “Humans do it differently.”
Nope. Nope. Stop getting too happy. You have to stop this, otherwise you’ll never recover. 
“Well I’m not interested, whatever that is. Done talking. Let’s start the lesson!” You said and you heard Joonmyeon groan in disagreement. “Please. We’re done talking. I have a job and you need to get better in English. I don’t want Mr. Ok to think that he wasted 3 months of your possible improvement on an ineffective tutor.” You decided on a guilt attack. 
“Can we cuddle?” He asked, smiling so cutely and you just want to give in but you shouldn’t. 
“No!” Because you won’t be able to concentrate and keep your teacher-face. Then you handed him the tablet. “Pick a topic. I’m not gonna go easy on you. The more you attempt to distract me, the more I will give you a hard time.” 
That was a threat but Joonmyeon just laughed at you. So much for the effort. Though you succeeded at pushing the lesson but you had to keep glaring at the boy for staring at you with that mischievous smile on his lips throughout the lesson. It’s like something is amusing him secretly.

$$$

“Iww! Is that a hickey?” Dona asked the moment you sat on the opposite side of the table at breakfast. 
Your eyes widened and you looked up at Dona to see where she’s looking. “What?” 
Shaking her head with that mysterious grin on her lips as she pointed the side of her own neck. 
You shook your head. “I don’t see anything!” You told her.
Then Dona started laughing. “Not my neck! Yours! You have a hickey! You sneaky little girl!” She shook her head. “You got too happy.” She added nodding, sounding so convinced.
You touched your own neck and stood so fast then you ran back to your room to look at yourself in the mirror. When you stopped in front of the full-length stand alone mirror on your room, your eyes almost came out from their sockets at the sight of a small but very bright and visible bruise on your neck. 
Then you remembered what happened last night. Especially that part where Joonmyeon and his mouth did some things on your neck! 
‘Do you know that dogs mark their territory by urinating on it?’ 
‘I just want to mark you.’
‘Humans do it differently.’
You screamed to the top of your lungs. You’re going to strangle that shameless boy! How are you going to hide this? This is the first time you’ve had one. And the best part is Mr. Ok texted you this morning that Jongin and Tao will take their lessons at the SM headquarters! 
Dona appeared behind you with her I-know-what-you-did-last-night smile on her face. “Tch tch tch tch... I have to meet this ert.” She said and you couldn’t help laughing when you shouldn’t. Dona really has her way with words. 

$$$

“Aren’t you going to remove your scarf, noona?” You heard Jongin asked you in the middle of your lesson. 
You automatically reached for the scarf that’s still on your neck and fixed it despite the hotness that started to attack you since you entered the building earlier. 
“I-It’s okay. I actually still feel cold.” You lied. All the more your anger escalated because you had to lie to cover-up the shameful thing you’re hiding under the scarf. You already put concealer over it but it’s still visible so you had to make sure. 
You felt Tao’s hand on your forehead. “Are you not feeling well, noona?” The boy asked. 
“Gwenchanayo...” You smiled at the boys and turned the topic back to the lesson. You tried to distract them by making sure the lesson is as interactive and funny as possible. And when you’re done, you are itching to go home but you still have to go to another one on one lesson with your favorite princess; your 12-year old student, Eunsung. Since you had your lesson with the boys here at 1pm, she usually take hers in the afternoon too so you scheduled her at 3pm. The three of you went out of the huddle room together to find the others back from wherever they’re from. 
“Noona! We bought a vegetarian pizza for you!” You heard Sehun’s voice.
“O, pizza!” Tao shrieked and ran to attack while you and Jongin exchanged looks and shook your head at the same time. 
“Pizza again? Who are you? Ninja turtles?” Jongin said smiling. 
“You never get tired of chicken but we do.” Chanyeol said. 
“You know you want to, Kai.” Baekhyun teased the boy as he raises the slice of pizza on his hand. 
“You’re a ninja turtle at heart, come on!” Joonmyeon called the boy who turned to you first before walking towards temptation. “Maya?” Then Joonmyeon smiled at you innocently and sweetly. That’s when your blood boiled. 
“I have another lesson in an hour. I have to go.” You said and pushed Jongin to the boys. 
Joonmyeon stood immediately. “Are you going to KBS for Music Bank tomorrow?” He asked. 
You nodded. “Ne. Kyuhyun won last week right? And he’s in the top three again.” You said.
“Daebak! You’re playing for Kyuhyun-hyung, noona?” Chanyeol mumbled with pizza still in his mouth as he chews.
You nodded and smiled at him. “Ne. His song is really good.” 
“How about out songs noona? What’s your favorite?”Yixing asked. 
Before you could answer, Sehun said: “Before you ask her that, maybe you should ask how many of our songs she listened to already. Maya-noona isn’t into pop songs.” 
You laughed because Sehun still couldn’t let go of that fact. “I have listened to a lot of your songs lately because my friend likes EXO very much and her bias are Sehun and Kai.” You said and the two boys you’ve mentioned looked like they’ve just heard angels singing. 
“Your friend has low standards, noona.” Jongdae said.
“Maybe she has a penchant for brats?” Baekhyun added and Chanyeol laughed the loudest as he claps his hands. 
“Yah, stop it Baekyeol! And you too Jongdae. Just finish everything so we can get back to practice.” Joonmyeon said in his leader tone and the boys went silent and went on playfully murmuring their harassment to each other. Then Joonmyeon walked closer to you with a small smile on his lips. You found him looking at the scarf and you remembered your anger. 
Su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter