Joonmyeon vs Suho

Suho and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mr. Ok looked at you intensely and you just want to faint now so you won’t have to hear how much he was so disappointed at you for what happened. You held on to your seat under the table as if your life depended on it. 
You are going to commit a crime after this conversation. A real one. And tomorrow, South Korea will hear about how you strangled EXO’s leader.
“Joonmyeon and I were arguing about you.” He said and you just froze. This is it. Goodbye Korea! Goodbye life! Goodbye freedom! “The little punk Zitao swore he’s never going to attend his lessons with his tutor again.” Wait, hold on. He’s talking about Tao. “Is it true that you’re already loaded? Can you not take another one-on-one? Jongin says Tao already joins your lessons and the boy seems to like you.” 
Your mouth opened but nothing would come out. 
“Joonmyeon was so against it and he told me that aside from tutoring, you are now working at KBS?” He asked. 
Oh good. It’s not what you’re thinking. Breathe! You can breathe now. Ugh, it’s because you’re guilty that’s why you’re feeling like this now. You’re still trembling. 
“Maya?” Mr. Ok called you and you almost jumped to your seat.
“N-ne. I was recruited by Music Bank and Play Me’s musical director.” You said.
Then Mr. Ok pressed his palms on his face as he breathes deeply. He looks so defeated and it was probably because out of all the things that he’s already doing, looking for another tutor for Tao is going to add up to his current problems. 
“I-It’s okay, Mr. Ok.” You said. “I will tutor Tao-sshi.” You told the man.
He looked up to you and he looked so relieved. He smiled as if he’s seen an angel of salvation. “Oh, geurae?” He asked and you nodded. “Gomawoyo, Maya.” Mr Ok said. “I’m just really busy right now, the boys have individual schedules and activities and their road managers always come to me with a problem and I can’t be with them all the time, I just have one body. Now Joonmyeon is angry at Tao and me because he said you’re already too busy.” 
“It’s okay, Mr. Ok. When Tao joins Jongin’s lessons and sometimes even Chanyeol, one hour becomes two or three. So at least, I can tutor Tao formally now and I won’t have to divide my attention to him and Jongin.” You explained. 
“You’re an angel, Maya. So you’ll take Tao on the same days as Jongin?” He asked and you nodded. 
But after you settled your availability with Mr. Ok, you thought the conversation was over. It wasn’t.
“Maya... It seems like the boys are really fond of you.” He suddenly mentioned.
You felt your heartbeat accelerating again. Oh what a mess you got yourself into. “Oh, chincha? Hehe, maybe they just appreciate my lesson style.” You said. 
Mr. Ok stared at you longer than the usual as if he’s trying to read you or something. “I hope you don’t forget the terms of the contract.” He said. “I’m afraid, one of them might like you too much and step outside the line.” Your throat suddenly dried. "We don't want another scandal. They've been through so many already." You tried to look at Mr. Ok straight in the eyes because you don’t want him to suspect something just because you can’t look at him directly. You nodded. “You know what to do.” He reminded. 
You nodded and laughed to show that his imagination is just too much. “I think they just think of me as a noona, that’s it.”
Mr. Ok smiled genuinely at you and nodded. “I trust you.”

$$$

You’re now walking back to the station still zoning out. You heard your phone’s message alert tone and you checked on it immediately. It was a message from LINE. Well, you haven’t used that app in a while since Hyun-Ae; your only LINE contact, went to Canada. 
Just as expected, it was her. 
-Unnie! It’s been a while. How are you?-
You smiled. You miss that kid so much now. She’s like the only friend you have aside from Dona here. 
-Waah, Hyunae-yah! I missed you! I’m okay. I hope you are, too.- 
You even sent some emoticons. As you wait for her reply, you looked around the streets of Gangnam. People are so busy and the expensive shops are just glowing. As much as you don’t like being in Gangnam because you know you don’t belong here, you kinda like walking around here at night because of the lights and the busy people minding their own business and that no one in here cares about you even if you probably scream. Well, you’re not going to test that weak theory of course hehe. 
Then you heard your phone again. 
-I miss you too, unnie. I have good news to you. I heard David Garrett is coming to Seoul for a concert on December.- Your mouth just remained open for a while after you read the message. You bit your lip to stifle a giggle and your need to scream for real. 
-No way! It’s next month! I can’t breathe! I have to be there!-
After you replied, it only took a minute for Hyunae to respond. -Please visit his website. There was an announcement that they’re going to choose someone as an Opening act. You only have to record a video of you playing and submit it to them and they will choose the performer from there. I immediately thought about you.-
After reading that, you weren’t able to hold your happiness. Completely decided to try it out. Oh, thank goodness for Hyunae and her netizenship. 

$$$

You went to the KBS building in the afternoon after your online lessons because Mr. Gong said that the singer that you guys will be accompanying for today’s Music Bank is going to record the performance before the live show starts at 6:30 in the evening. But you’re going to have to leave immediately after because you have to get to Joonmyeon by 6pm. 
The singer’s name was Cho Kyuhyun according to the name on the music sheet. Mr. Gong also made you download the song so you can listen to it. It was a ballad love song; well more of like a post-breakup song. 
When you arrived at the studio, there were a lot of people once again. So you went directly to the same room you went to the last time and found Gyuri there. 
“Maya! Annyeonghaseyo!” Gyuri exclaimed when she saw you. Then she pulled you outside again and on the side of the stage so you could start practicing. Dongwook arrived later on and there’s actually only the three of you who’ll do the accompaniment today. Because there’s actually no need for trumpet and guitar. “I can’t do this part. Does this sound right?” Gyuri asked a little too obvious on her shaking. 
“Oh, Gyuri-ah; gwenchanayo?” You sat on the stool beside her after you put your violin on the table. 
Gyuri looked at you and smiled shyly. “I’m really a huge fan of Kyuhyun, especially Super Junior and S.M. The Ballad.” She confessed and her face was really red. Dongwook laughed. 
“You’re not the only one.” Dongwook said pointing the number of audience that gathered on the studio now. 
“You can do this.” You told her and checked on where she stopped. You understood how tricky that part is because of the vibrato on the violin and on the music sheet, it says tremolo on the same part. While the vibrato on violin is when violinist wiggle the fingers to achieve the variation in pitch, tremolo on piano is a variation in amplitude. You took Gyuri’s hand and assisted her on the key. “I think tremolo on this part is optional because when I listened to the song I can only hear the vibrato, but if you want to do the tremolo Dongwook and I can skip our vibrato.” You said and asked Dongwook to play the part while you accompany him with the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter