Dream Come True

Suho and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You suddenly felt pain from your left cheek. A stinging pain that caused you to open your eyes. Then you saw Dona’s face instead of Joonmyeon’s. She was looking at you weirdly and when you looked around you were actually inside your apartment and in the living room.

“I’m sorry I had to slap you.” Says Dona who was looking you still strangely. “You were making noise like you’re having a wet dream.” Then she burst out laughing. 
That’s when it all sank into you. After you and Dona went to the hat-shop on Rodeo Street you went to McDonalds and then back to the apartment to have a movie marathon. None of those scenes with Joonmyeon happened today. Except that while you and Dona were eating at McDonalds, you received a text message from Mr. Ok that your lesson with Jongin will resume on Thursday and Joonmyeon on Friday because they’ll be going to Busan to shoot a music video.  
You felt your face heating up and you bit your bottom lip in shame. You just fell asleep while you were watching a Korean Drama that Dona suggested. It was called The Heirs and you just slept all throughout. 
Dona hit your arm so you turned to her. “Are you dreaming about Lee Minho? What did he do to you?” She was laughing like a witch, clearly determined to mortify you of what she heard from you. “I’m just curious how people like you who’ve never even had a boyfriend experience an dream.” 
So you made a face at her and stood. “I had a nightmare. NIGHTMARE! Not an dream okay? Gosh!” You corrected her and then left for your room. You could still even hear her laughing and still teasing you. But the moment you shut the door to your room, you jumped into your bed and pressed your still hot and flaming face on your pillow and screamed to your heart’s content. As if it wasn’t enough because you could still see the scenarios on your head and you want to remove them, you went to your bathroom and the shower and got yourself drenched in ice cold water even with your clothes on. 
What on earth is happening to you? Why did you have that dream? Are you lusting on Joonmyeon? Goodness! You’re so unprofessional! You’re so lewd! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck!
You’re thinking of maybe quitting now. It’s like maybe you’re liking him already and you don’t want it to continue. But then you can’t break the contract without proper reason and you can’t think of any as of the moment. 
You stayed inside the bathroom and drenched in the cold water for more or less an hour until you have started shaking and your fingertips have looked and felt like prunes. You only decided to get out when there’s nothing you could think of but the chilling coldness.  

$$$

“That sounds good. I’m okay with it so long as it doesn’t affect your teaching schedules. I trust you, Maya.” That’s what Mr. Ok told you after you came from his office to tell him about this offer from Mr. Gong.
So since you don’t have any lessons left after your online classes, you decided to contact Mr. Gong. 
“Maya-sshi? Oh, it’s so great to hear from you. Have you decided already?” He said on the other line. You were the only one at home and you’re very nervous about this call. 
“N-ne... I already spoke to my employer and he is okay with it.” You said.
“That’s great. Can you come to KBS Station at Yeongdeungpo tomorrow? My team is having a practice for a musical broadcast and it would be great if you could show-off your skills to everyone.” He told you and you had to calculate the distance of the travel. It’s kinda far but it’s okay. You actually have two one-on-one’s on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but since Jongin isn’t available then that should be fine.  

$$$

You gave your ID to the person on the lobby and he tried to call someone while you waited fiddling your thumbs in nervousness. It’s like you’re gonna go through an audition or something. And this is the first time that you did this. You just used to play at school before but this time is different, it’s so professional. And although you get a little cocky sometimes with your ability, you started feeling scared that there might actually be a lot more talented people out there other than you. Well for sure there are. 
You’re scared to death now. But you’re here now. 
“Here, you can have this and you can go to the fourth floor and on the left side after you come out of the elevator, you look for studio 4.C. Mr. Gong is waiting for you.” Says the receptionist who gave you a Guest ID that you wore immediately. 
“Kamsahamnida.” You bowed to him and went to the elevators.
When you hopped off the elevator at the fourth floor, you followed what the person told you and looked for studio 4.C. You reached a very busy floor. A lot of people are running and bringing clothes and bringing it into one of the busiest doors. But you already reached the end of the hallway and you couldn’t find a sign that says 4.C.
You stopped a staff that was about to enter a door.
“Shillehhamnida. May I ask where studio 4.C is?” 
“You’re looking for the Music Bank studio?” The woman said.
You shook your head. “Ahniyo. I’m looking for studio 4.C.” 
Then the woman laughed. “Studio 4.C is for Music Bank show. This is the studio you are lookin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter