Busted?

Suho and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Joonmyeon’s eyes widened as if he’s heard something despicable. You saw his temper flaring up as his muscles tensed. His fists clenching on his lap. If his eyes only have an effect, you’re already a melted candle under his heated glare. 
Your hand is still extended for shaking as you wait for his response. He’s looking nowhere but your eyes, ignoring your hand. He looks baffled by your actuation.
“Are you playing with me?” He asked suddenly. Perplexity written all over his face. 
When the question registered on you, you laughed unrestrainedly. He can’t be serious. Here you are, in a battle with your own feelings because you want to protect yourself from his playful antics, to avoid the consequences of violating your contract [which he wanted to violate and even blackmailed you to get you to follow his game] and now he’s asking you if you’re playing with him? Isn’t it the other way around?
You were rubbing your stomach as your laughing died down. “I wouldn’t dare.” You said and you offered him your hand again. “I mean it, Joonmyeon. I want to be your friend. I think we’ll get along just fine.” You really sound like you’re offering a deal.
Joonmyeon looked at you like you’re an abstract painting that’s giving him a headache. He raised his hand and placed his fingers on his forehead then closed his eyes. “Remove your hand in front of me, Maya.” He told you. “I don’t want your arm to hurt waiting for me to accept your offer, because I won’t.” He murmured. Then he looked at you again. “What are you afraid of? The contract?” 
You gulped. Yes, you’re afraid of the contract. But then, more than that; you are afraid of what you’re feeling and afraid to encourage it because you and Joonmyeon are just too different. You looked down. You suddenly felt him beside you. 
“I don’t want this.” You bravely said and cowered a little when his face is now just inches away from you. “I don’t want complications.” You said.
“Then don’t make it complicated.” He said and pressed his forehead on yours and he closed his eyes. He likes doing that. His hands were on each side of your face. His warm minty breath on your face is making you feel giddy inside. You suddenly stared at his mouth.
“No!” You said. Well, it was actually to yourself because you suddenly felt the urge to kiss him but you happened to say it out loud. 
Joonmyeon pulled back. “I will speak to manager-hyung.” What?
You panicked. “No! Please!” Your pride. “I don’t want him to look at me with a disappointed look. I don’t want to disappoint Mr. Ok and Mr. Kim. They have so much faith in me. I don’t want them to think that I broke the contract because I was trying to catch a big fish.” You blurted. There goes your fears. Out of your mouth. “I love my job. Mr. Kim champions me a lot because of my professionalism.” And now you can’t control yourself. “Do you think this is the first time this happened?”
Joonmyeon looked at you. “What happened?”
“You’re not the first student who wanted to-” Shoot. You can’t say it. It’s like gloating and that’s not like you. But Joonmyeon is smart enough to understand what you’re trying to say. His angry face was on again.
“You’ve had male students make a pass at you before?” He asked. “What did they do to you?” He yelled at you to your surprise. He suddenly lunged at you, trapping you between the couch behind you and his body in front of you. His hands on each side of you to block your escape. “Did they force you? Did they kiss you? Answer me, damn it!”
You got surprised at hearing him cursing. His eyes were flaming and you suddenly got so scared. 
“N-no! Only you!” You said. He just looks so terrifying. How can he ask that question? When he’s the only one who’s been so pushy and touchy so far. You only accept personal one-on-one with a male student when it’s held in a place where it’s not too private and most of your personal students are female. Your male students are more on online. Except Jihoo, your remaining personal student who you always go to in Apgujeong. But he’s married. 
“Tell me...”  He encouraged you to tell him more. 
Now that he is slowly calming, it’s your turn to express your anger. “What’s wrong with you? Just so you know, my other students who made a pass at me has done much less than what you did.” You told him.
“What did they do? Just tell me...” He sound like he’s begging.
“T-they only tried to touch my hand and my arm... T-the worst was when one hugged me but that’s it. They’re just highschool students and after those incidents I only accept female one-on-ones..” You explained. “You’ve done worse, you know. You should be ashamed.” 
Then he suddenly exhaled as if he’s finally totally calmed down. What’s more surprising was when he smiled. Wow, Joonmyeon is more complicated than the charming Suho from EXO with an angelic smile. But Joonmyeon is definitely more captivating than Suho.
He his lips and looked at your face lustfully that got you alert. He’s seriously making you dizzy. 
“For some reason....” He started saying as he shakes his head. “I find the image of another man touching you so repulsive that I get so angry.” He sounds like he can’t believe himself too. Then he moved his tongue inside his mouth while his eyes are on your face. Shoot. That habit of his have to stop. Seriously. Just by looking at him playing with his own tongue makes you... 
And then what happened next was uncontrollable. For some reason, your hands moved on their own and they went behind Joonmyeon’s head and you pulled him to you and you... Yeah you. You kissed him. You kissed him first. The moment your lips touched his, you felt like you’ve found an oasis after being thirsty for so long. 
But that moment of stupidity lasted only a few seconds because you suddenly froze and pushed him away. Shoot. Shoot. Shoot. Shoot. What did you just do? It’s his fault! His tongue! His mouth! You’re hopeless. Just die already!
When you looked at Joonmyeon, he looked so surprised as well. His face was so red and you don’t know why. Then when you tried to push him so you could get up, he was jolted awake from wherever his mind have traveled into. 
With a smirk on his face, he pushed you again and ravished your mouth with his. You resisted. “Don’t.” He said when he pulled away a second. “You want me too.” He said, tugging on your lower lip and on it before he ended the kiss. “So we have a deal?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter