The Feels Gotta Stop

Suho and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You heard some noise. Like the sound of a door shutting. You felt your surrounding and position. You are currently lying on your back so comfortably in a soft surface, and you felt much better. The headache you had earlier was no longer as nagging as it was this morning. You’ve felt much better although the muscle pains are still there. The sleep really helped. 
Wait. You opened your eyes. How long did you sleep? You felt like it was really long. You immediately rose and stood, your eyes darting to the darkness outside the glass wall. Shoot! You missed the practice! What are you going to do?
You looked at your wrist watch and expelled a sigh of relief. It’s still 6:05. You slept for almost two hours. You still have time. You have to go now. You gathered your things. Well two bags actually, your satchel and your gig bag.
But you heard a weird sound coming your way. Then you saw Joonmyeon pushing a food cart. He looked at you so surprised that you are already up and ready to leave. “Oh, are you feeling better now?”
You nodded. “Ne, kamsahamnida. I will make it up to you next time for today’s lesson. But I really have to go now.” You turned to leave the living room when he suddenly blocked your way. He was towering over you and then he took a hold of your arm then touched your forehead and neck like he’s so used to it. 
“You still have a fever. Just call in sick.” He told you.
“Ahniyo. This is my first practice. It’s only for two hours. This is for Play Me.” You tried to explain. He was looking down at you and in your eyes as if he has the right to decide whether you can or can’t leave. 
“Well, at least eat first. I ordered for a porridge and our meal.” He let go of you and continued to push the cart to the dining table. You took this opportunity to run to the door but when you tried to open it and turn the lever handle and everything, it won’t open. You realized one thing about your dream before. This door really doesn’t have a key hole. You noticed a keypad and then realized that it’s time for you to give up. Joonmyeon has definitely learned his lesson from the many instance that you ran away before. So you retraced your footsteps and went to the living room where he was just done preparing the table 
Joonmyeon turned to you with his knowing smile. “Let’s eat!” He said and pulled a chair for you. 
“After we eat, I’m leaving, okay?” You said and he nodded, still wearing that disturbing angelic smile of him that you wish he would stop showing.
So you sat after you put your bags on the floor. Afterwards, you saw Chinese food on the table. “Their century egg congee is very delicious, plus I also ordered some crab meat dumplings, egg rolls, and stir fried vegetables. Since you don’t eat meat.” He introduced the food and sat beside you then started putting one of each on a spare plate beside your congee. As you watch him, you felt giddy inside. He’s so concerned and he treats you like a princess. 
A what? Excuse you! Your contract never mentioned about fairytale and such ridiculousness. Snap out of it! Joonmyeon is just a good person and he is treating you the way he would treat others in your situation too. He’s probably treating you just like he would to s. 
“Baegopa. Let’s eat!” He said and excitedly started eating and seeing him eat so lively is just making you feel hungry so you followed suit. 
It was definitely a delicious meal. Joonmyeon kept on putting food on your plate and he would show displeasure when you decline. So you ended up eating a lot. 
“Kamsahamnida. Jalmug gutsumnida.” You said and he gave you an approving smile. “Can I go now?” 
Joonmyeon nodded but stood. “One moment.” He took a small paperbag from the food tray and handed it to you. You accepted it but you looked at him first. 
“What’s this?”
“Medicine.” He looked at his watch. “Drink it in two hours and then again after four hours. There’s a small measuring cup in there and also an energy drink with vitamin C.” 
You were at a loss for words. You just stared at him. He probably had someone buy it for him while you were sleeping. But instead of asking him why he did this, you felt it was unnecessary and knew that it’s not what he probably wanted to hear from you. So you smiled at him and bowed when you stood. “Thank you very much. I owe you.” 
He just laughed and he picked your bags on the floor and assisted you in carrying them. “Are you sure you’re still going to the practice?” He asked once again and felt your neck the third time. You nodded and this time didn’t push his hand away. 
“I’m feeling better, thanks to your medicine and food and everything. I promise I will make it up to you next time we see each other. Or if you want me to do something just tell me, okay?” He nodded. 
“Where are you going to practice?” He asked whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter