Jealous?

Suho and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You managed to give Joonmyeon an awkward should-I-or-should-I-not smile. Then you waved your hand in front of him. “Hi!” You greeted. 
But to your surprise after he just stared at you with his cold and expressionless face, he just nodded and opened the door widely to let you in. Thank goodness the moment you entered you heard the voices of salvation. 
“Noona!” Called Chanyeol who was approaching you with a big knowing grin on his face. 
“Oh, Maya-noona is here!” It was Tao who followed Chanyeol. 
“Annyeonghaseyo!” You greeted them and they bowed at you.
“Annyeonghaseyo, noona. Sehunnie and I saw you last night at KBS.” Then he pursed his lips. “You left with a boy. Is that your boyfriend?” 
You automatically shook your head. “Ah, ahniyo. I don’t have a boyfriend.” You denied. Then you turned to Joonmyeon behind you but he was no longer there, he was already on the corner by the window and was picking up a newspaper for reading. 
“Then who was that? Why were you at KBS?” Chanyeol continued asking as if it’s any of his business to know while Tao ran back to the rooms probably to call Jongin. 
“I’m now a part of the musical ensemble for Music Bank and Play Me. I went there for our practice for tomorrow night’s Play Me episode. That person you saw was also a violinist and we were on the same direction so we took the same train.” You explained. Shoot it. Why are you explaining? 
“Ne. Joonma-hyung told us you played our Growl. Can you play for us?” Tao asked you when he came back.
“I don’t have my violin with me.” You said, shrugging.
“So is it true that you’re ideal man is Tao and Kai?” Chanyeol asked again and you know he’s joking so you couldn’t help laughing. 
“What?” You couldn’t form any coherent sentence. 
“They said you told them your ideal man is tall, dark and handsome. Is it true?” Chanyeol continued following you as you put your bag on the couch and removed your muffler. Late October is already very chilly in Korea. You are a little conscious because Joonmyeon can hear everything. So you just laughed and shrugged your shoulders again. 
Just in time, Jongin came out with his hair still a little damp. He’s probably just finished shower. 
“Yah, hyung... Tao and Chanyeol-hyung are going to join my lesson.” Jongin told Joonmyeon on the corner. You watched him as he raise his head and looked at only Jongin. He hasn’t glanced at your direction again. 
“I’m not learning anything from my tutor, hyung. I told manager-noona but she said I can join Jongin’s lessons.” Tao explained.
“Me too!” Chanyeol added.
“Aish! This is unfair.” Jongin stomped his feet and he looks just so cute. 
“If Maya’s okay with it. You can start now before it get’s dark.” He just said. 
Chanyeol probably noticed Joonmyeon’s mood. “Are you sick, hyung?” He asked. 
Then you suddenly thought that maybe he’s caught your cold.  
“Ah, Joonmyeon are you okay?” You asked. 
Jongin went to feel Joonmyeon’s forehead and neck. “He’s fine. You have complete vitamins in your body. From A to Z. So you're fine." Jongin tapped Joonmyeon's head. "Hyung we’re gonna be hungry after the lesson, can you buy us some pizza?” He said and moved his brows up and down.
“You’re only pep-talking me when you want something.” Then they all laughed. 
Then Joonmyeon smiled for the first time. s really do make him smile and their brotherhood just amazes you.

$$$

Your lesson today is about describing appearance. You gave them several adjectives. You started with having them describe themselves. All throughout the lesson you were a little conscious because somehow you know Joonmyeon can hear you as the four of you sat on the floor and started the lesson on the living room. They were describing themselves very proudly and you just can’t take how they don’t filter their words. But somehow you know Koreans like to be praised for their attributes; ones that they are proud of, you guess.
“I am tall. I am dark. I am hangsam.” Tao said and all of you laughed. “I am Maya-noona’s ideal type.” 
“Ah, wrong! It’s handsem.” Jongin corrected and even moved his hands in the air as if he is lecturing, but you were laughing like crazy. He sounded so confident when he corrected Tao. 
“Noona don’t laugh so hard you’ll forget how to breathe.” Chanyeol was your back in his attempt to calm you down but it just won’t stop. “I still want you to tell me why you like dark skin.” 
“Yah, she likes it you can’t make her unlike it.” Jongin said. 
You were crying and you had to stop it from falling already. You’ve never laughed this hard in a while. So you tried to catch the tears as fast as you can with your fingers. 
“Noona, you’re so pretty when you cry.” Tao said while he stared at you and you’re so uncomfortable because when you looked down he still peeked at your face. 
“Are you crazy, Tao? Why would you say that? Do you like seeing her cry?” Chanyeol asked. Their conversation just made you laugh even more and then Jongin put his arms over your shoulders and gently pulled your head to lie on his shoulder. You almost melted at the act of consolation. 
“Her lips becomes so red and her cheeks becomes red too. She looks like Snow White.” Tao described you. You think it was too much so you pulled away from Jongin a little and shook your head. 
“Ahniyo. I’m darker than Snow White. Haha.” You laughed some more. Shoot. These boys made you miss home more. “Let’s continue.” You encouraged them and thankfully, you’ve managed to get their attention back to the lesson. It really helps that you have two younger brothers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter