Getting To Know EXO

Suho and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shoot. What did he say? You didn’t hear it because there's too much going on in your head right now. Stop it. You have to stop this! Ugh, this is what you don’t like about this situation. He’s too pretty. He’s too much to bear. You shouldn’t have signed up.
But wait, why are you giving up already? Is it because you are attracted to him? You’re afraid that you’ll break the contract? 
“No!!!” You screamed. 
Then you realized what you did. Joonmyeon is now looking at you like he thinks you’ve gone crazy already. You should remain a professional. Fight this unnecessary feelings you’re feeling right now. Stop it! Now compose yourself and face him. It’s just three months and then you’re free. 
“Are you okay?” Joonmyeon asked.
You smiled at him and pressed a finger on your forehead. “Ne. Mianhamnida. I just have a little headache. But I’m okay now.” 
Nodding, Joonmyeon smiled and opened the door wider for you to enter. “Come in.” He called you in. “I have something to tell you.” 
You looked at him waiting for his next words but before he was able to say something-
“Maya-noona!” Yelled that familiar voice from behind you. It was Sehun. You can’t forget his big and lively voice. 
Joonmyeon gave you an apologetic look. “Sorry. I didn’t know they’ll come. When I told them I’m taking your lesson tonight, they came here and said they’ll join.” He looked at you worriedly as he awaits your reaction. “Are you mad?” 
“Are you kidding me?” You’re actually very happy that you won’t be alone with him tonight! Yehey! “It would be so much fun.” You smiled at him and turned and saw Sehun waving at you then approaching you. You bowed to the boy and greeted him.
“Is it true that Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Joonma-hyung saw you at a cafe yesterday with your boyfriend?” Sehun asked and you just bursted into a fit of laughter. 
“Ne. I saw them being mobbed in the cafe but the person I was with isn’t my boyfriend. He’s my student. He works in an office in Apgujeong.” You explained. 
Sehun smiled mischievously and looked behind you to where Joonmyeon is. Then you saw Kyungsoo appear behind Sehun and you went ahead and greeted him.
“Annyeonghaseyo, noona. What is that in your hands?” Kyungsoo pointed the paperbag you were carrying.
“Oh, this... I just finished cooking when Joonmyeon called and said he’s dying of hunger so I brought this.” Then from behind you, Joonmyeon took the bag from your hand.
“Gomawoyo. Let’s eat first. I got some food delivered for dinner.” Says Joonmyeon as he pushes you forward. Kyungsoo and Sehun looked so excited as they also rush to wherever Joonmyeon’s kitchen is. You felt cheated. If he’d already ordered, he should have said so! But you kept your silence. 
You never got the chance to marvel in the beauty of Joonmyeon’s apartment. It’s just all state of the art and it all looks so sleek, classy and neat. The theme is a combination of Earth toned colors and a lot of white. The place looks really wide as well. When you reached the corner, you were just amazed at the view of the Han River and the colorful bridge at night. Including the city lights. 
“Wow!” You cried out. It’s just amazing. Joonmyeon’s apartment’s view is just perfect. 
“Han River is my favorite place.” You heard him say behind you. 
Before you could ask him why, you heard Sehun’s voice from the open kitchen on the left. 
“Noona, what is this?” They’ve already opened the container and is looking at the dish you brought.
You walked towards Kyungsoo and Sehun on the kitchen counter. “That’s called Sinigang. It’s a hot sour soup. It’s very sour because we use Tamarind. Taste it while it’s still hot.” You said. 
The two alternately dipped their spoon to taste and when the have already tasted it, you couldn’t help but laugh at their expressions. It’s literally a sour expression, like you’ve made them have a spoonful of pure lemon juice. 
“Ngggh, what’s this taste?” Says Kyungsoo.
“Aackhhh...” Sehun looked like he’s having seizures as he wiggles his head to rid of the tangy taste. 
You covered your mouth just so you could stop laughing. 
“Mianhamnida...” You said trying to calm yourself. “I’m so sorry.” You took a deep breath. Joonmyeon walked closer to take a look at what you brought for himself. “It’s actually really good. The more you have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter