EXO Fans Are Scary

Suho and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Whoa, you’re so hungry?” Asked your friend Dona. You were eating like you’ve never eaten in a long time. “We just had dinner.”
“I just had a lot of students today. It’s very draining.” You said and stuffed more Ddukbokkie in your mouth. “And you know this is my favorite Korean street food.” 
Dona looked at you like she’s disgusted at you eating like a horse. Then she looked like she remembered something. “Tell me about your new student.” 
You were in the process of swallowing your food and it must have been somewhere in your throat already when you heard Dona’s question and you suddenly had to cough. You reached for the water bottle in front of you and somehow no matter how much water you take, you’re still struggling. Dona is now soothing your back.
“That’s what I’m talking about! You should chew sometimes, you know.” 
When you’ve calmed down and the itchiness on your throat has gone, you made a face at Dona. “My new student is an Ahjusshi. He’s an A2.” You said. You don’t want to say more because you’re already lying and you don’t like it.
“Is he a businessman?” 
You shook your head. “Y-yeah. I don’t know. I don’t really care.” You turned the tables when you asked her about her day and her students too. 
You went out to eat outside today because the two of you are both fully booked today. You both were already walking back to your apartment when you saw a poster of EXO on this store that you always pass by before going home. You didn’t know then that it was EXO. You never even stop to look at their faces because you’re not really interested then. You tried to spot Joonmyeon and saw him immediately, he has blonde hair in this poster. 
“Do you know them?” You asked Dona who followed your line of vision.
“Yeah. They’re EXO.” You were so surprised and you turned to her with open mouth and wide eyes. “What is the purpose of your face?” Dona asked laughing at your reaction.
“How is it that you know them and I don’t?” Well, technically you already know them since last Saturday when you made your research. 
“Hello? It’s because I practice my Korean before by listening to K-pop and watching K-dramas. While you, chose to study the textbooks and the educational videos and hang out with our trainer.” She reminded you. 
You just rolled your eyes. “So you know their names?”
“No. Just some. My bias is Sehun, although he’s the youngest.” She said and then laughing at the admission.
“He’s really handsome though. And really tall.” You said. 
“You know him?” Dona asked and that made you realize what you just said. 
“No! I’m just guessing. I mean, look at them. They’re all very pretty and tall.” You were already sweating. 
“Well aside from Suho, D.O. And that other boy from the Chinese group.” 
Boom. Dona knows Suho. You wanted to ask more but you don’t want to her to be suspicious because she knows you don’t really like Kpop. Dona is right though, compared to the other members Kyungsoo and Suho are shorter but they’re still taller than you. You’re only 160cm.

$$$

In the morning you went out for your morning run. You love running since you don’t have any sport. You made rounds in the small park near your apartment. There were other runners like you, enjoying the small rays of sun that escaped this morning. It’s hard to sweat in this kind of temperature, unlike in your country before. Few rounds and you’re already drowned in sweat. So you ran some more. 
When you’re done, you sat on one of the benches and started wiping the sweat you collected on your forehead and neck.
You were drinking your Pocari Sweat when you heard your message alert tone. When you checked it was actually from your student today. His name is Choi Jihoo. He’s a young entrepreneur who wanted to expand his business in Southeast Asia. You’ve been teaching him for one and a half month now and you always go to his office in Apgujeong. 
-I’ll take my lesson over brunch, tutor-nim :) Let’s meet at Cafe Amoje. See you!-
That was his text message. You don’t like going to places like Gangnam because it’s too expensive there. But then some of your personal students can actually afford. You don’t even like it when they treat you out because you feel guilty when you shouldn’t because it’s their decision. But you still insist on going dutch. 
Your schedule with Jihoo is at 11am and then in the afternoon your online classes starts at 3pm onwards. This is what’s really good with having online classes, because you can choose your schedule though it is only cheaper than the price of personal lessons. 

$$$

You looked at your phone. Google map said that Cafe Amoje should be around this corner. You started biting the insides of your cheeks as you look around. Jihoo’s office is not so far from here and you texted him that you’re already on your way and he said that he’s already leaving his office. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter