Promise

Suho and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jongin’s look made your face become so hot. There’s something in Jongin or rather in Kai’s eyes, his smoldering look... It just burns and no wonder Dona or maybe even the fans fall for him because it’s just so enigmatic and at the same time overwhelming. 
“W-What are you doing?” You asked, confused of what the boy is doing. You thought you had something on your face but instead of maybe removing it with his hands he’s leaning towards you.
But he just smiled. “What do you think?” Who is this? You don’t want the seductive and bold Kai. You prefer the always sleepy-eyed, shy and sweet Jongin. 
In panic you put your hands on Jongin’s mouth and just as you were about to push him a pillow landed on Jongin’s head. Jongin turned to see who threw the pillow. You took that momentary distraction to totally pull away. 
“Yah, Kim Kai!” It was Sehun who came out of nowhere and attacked Jongin with a pillow. “What are you doing to my noona?” Sehun playfully hit Jongin with the same pillow that landed on Jongin’s head earlier. 
You suddenly got scared. Sehun saw that; whatever it is, and you’re worried that others might have seen it too especially the managers who were speaking to Joonmyeon just right behind you. When you turned, you saw that the managers were gone; thank goodness and there was just Joonmyeon looking at you meaningfully. The other boys were in the kitchen.
Jongin reached for another throw pillow from the couch and engaged into a pillow fight with Sehun. “You say ‘my’ noona? She’s not anyone’s!” After he said that, he looked at Joonmyeon as if daring their leader to correct him. 
You gulped. Jongin looked at you afterwards like he’s trying to confirm something. 
Sehun hit him one more time in the head. “You’re a bully.” Then Sehun reached for you and smiled at you. “Did he scare you, noona?”
Jongin pouted. Finally, Jongin is back. “I didn’t scare her.” He looked at Joonmyeon again. “I just want to see hyung’s reaction.” 
“Jongin-ah, not now.” Joonmyeon said with a warning tone behind you. It’s like something is happening in front of you but you can’t understand entirely. 
“It’s not fair, hyung.” He continued. “You only talk to Sehun. I’m always the last-”
“That’s not true.” Joonmyeon walked towards Jongin and offered him his hand so he can stand and the younger boy took it after a long awkward moment. Joonmyeon pulled the boy to a good distance and whispered something to Jongin’s ears. 
You blinked and looked at Sehun beside you. “What’s going on?” 
Sehun giggled, his cute eyes became flatter and smaller. “Jongin-ah’s mentality is younger than mine sometimes.” He winked at you. The two other boys are still whispering. It looks like Joonmyeon was trying to calm the younger one down. 
Truth is, you really got scared. For a moment there you thought... No, haha Jongin is a baby, but Kai... Kai is dangerous. 
You were still looking at the two when Jongin suddenly turned and caught you looking at him. You were so surprised that you immediately started gathering your things. 
“I have to go.” You said after you had your gig bag over your shoulder. 
“Waeyo? It’s still early, noona. We are going to watch a movie, you should join us.” Sehun said as he tilted his head so he could see your face because you’re facing down. He looks really cute and cuddly so you reached to pinch both of his cheeks.
“I still have to practice.” You said.
Sehun clapped his hands. “Ah! For the David Garrett concert?”
You smiled but you were surprised that the boy knows. You suddenly wondered what Joonmyeon tells the boys about you. It seems to you that Sehun knows things about you and Joonmyeon. And then you had a realization. You connected what Jongin said earlier about something that’s not fair and that he’s always the last because Joonmyeon only talks to Sehun! 
So the possibility of the other boys knowing about what’s really going on between you and their leader is also making you worried. What if... What if...
“Maya, kaja!” You heard Joonmyeon’s voice You looked up and saw Joonmyeon extending his hand to you so you could get up. 
“Mwu?” You asked as soon as you got up after accepting his hand. 
“I’ll drop you off and then I’m going to my parent’s house.” He said.
You tried to analyze the route. “But you-” Then you realized, maybe he meant that he’ll drop you off the station. “Ah, you’ll drop me off at the station.” You nodded. 
“I’ll drop you off at your place. Let’s go.” He suddenly spoke in English that confused you. 
“Why are you suddenly speaking in English?” You voiced out your confusion.
Sehun laughed. “He doesn’t want us to understand, noona. This hyung is very sneaky.” 
Joonmyeon laughed. “Seriously, let’s go.” He was heading to the door and expecting you to be following him already. 
You bowed at Sehun and you turned to Jongin who was silent after his intense whispering with Joonmyeon and you totally have no idea what they were talking about. He looked down when he met your eyes. Good. This is Jongin. So you walked towards him and reached for his head to pat him. He’s probably thinking that he got you scared today. “Noona isn’t scared of Jongin-ah.” You whispered. And smiled at him. You didn’t mention that it was Kai who scared you. “Cheer up, okay?” 
Jongin smiled shyly and nodded. 

$$$

You wondered why Joonmyeon suddenly stopped the car on the side of the street where there are a lot of people outside. It’s not even the station yet. 
“Why are we stopping?” You asked. 
Joonmyeon placed his hand on his stomach and acted like it hurt. “I’m so hungry. Let’s order a takeout.” 
When you looked outside, you realized that he stopped in front of a Chinese restaurant. You looked at him again. “Okay. But you stay here, I’ll go inside.” You told him. It would be difficult to have the two of you or maybe even just him go out there when there’s still a lot of people and besides this is Gangnam so people are going to recognize him and will start to mob him. 
“Ahniyo. I will do it. You stay here. I’ve done this several times.” He reached for a black face mask in front of him. You shook your head. That’s never a good idea. Most celebrities already wear face masks so they’re easily identified when they do, people will get even more curious when they see one that wears that over their faces. 
“Aish, wearing that will even get you attention. Let me do it. What do you want?” You asked. He looked hesitant but you cannot let him go out. 
“Fine. Whatever you want to eat is fine.” Then he handed you his card. 
You shook your head. “I’ll treat you this time, because you helped me with my audition video.” You smiled at him before you stepped out of the car so fast that his response died down in his throat. 
You entered the restaurant and ordered several kinds of dimsum in a take out box. You also ordered drinks. 
“Kamsahamnida.” You told the girl and went out. You saw the front seat door was already slightly open and when you went closer, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter