I Want it Too

Suho and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of the doorbell was what pulled you out of slumber. When you opened your eyes, you saw the blue curtain that hasn’t even been pulled back yet, probably because Joonmyeon didn’t have the heart to wake you up. The warmth that lulled you to sleep comfortably and even quite deeply that comes from Joonmyeon’s body was gone. You remembered it wrapped around you through the night but now there’s just coldness, an indication of Joonmyeon’s absence. You don’t like it. You don’t like it anymore. 
This chest-tightening feeling you get every time you think of him not being beside you makes you so scared that you want to start crying. The longing doesn’t stop anymore even when you’re together. Your conversation with his mother yesterday really did gave you a scare. That was why you were so determined to prove to Joonmyeon just how much you’re willing to do for him, how far you’d go for him.
You never felt the want to prove your love so much that you’re willing to do anything. You used to think that people who does crazy things for love are well crazy. Maybe you already are. 
Now the memories of what happened last night made you feel the warmth gathering in your face. But disappointment took over immediately the moment you realized that you didn’t do anything for Joonmyeon at all. It was the other way around. Always. 
After your short trip to cloud nine, and while he’s wrapped around you like a vine, you felt something hard on your thigh and realized that he’s gotten himself worked up again like the last time. But you didn’t know what to do, he already said he didn’t want to go all the way with you. So once again, he pulled you in for an intense kiss and stood to go to the bathroom. It made you wonder if you could even do anything for him. To make him feel the way he made you. 
You pressed both palm of your hands on your face and was about to rub your face just like you normally do when you’re frustrated but just as you were about to, you felt something hard and cold on one of your fingers. You raised your right hand and noticed a silver ring on your ring finger. It’s a knot ring that has some cute bubble details all over it. 
But you don’t remember wearing a ring yesterday. Then a smile made its way to your lips. It could only be Joonmyeo-
The sound of your caller ringtone took your attention from the magical ring on your finger. Your bag is on the couch by the window and when you jumped out of the bed, you realized you were only on your birthday suit so you immediately pulled the blanket and wrapped your body in it and went for your phone. It was Dona.
“Hell-”
“I don’t think so- Heaven. That’s where you are right now.” She said, with emphasis on heaven. 
“What?” You asked, thinking Dona’s up to something again just to tease you. 
“That’s why you don’t want to come back down here anymore.” Dona said and you’re no longer sure if she’s just joking because she really did sound so disappointed. “Just because you found yourself a boyfriend, now you’re leaving me behind. A lone lonely loner.” She sounded like she was pouting. 
“It’s not like that. I’m really sorry.” You felt so guilty. Even when you heard Dona’s hearty laugh afterwards, it didn’t make you feel less guilty. You’re going to leave for the tour soon and you haven’t really spent much time with Dona since you came back. 
“I’m just kidding. I just want to gossip. So fill me in...” She said so excitedly afterwards. 
“I’m going home today. Let’s go somewhere?” 

$$$

You found Joonmyeon setting up the table for breakfast and having sensed your presence, he turned and gave you his super bright megawatt smile. It’s the kind that makes the recipient smile back. 
“Good morning!” He said as he was excitedly walking towards you and only when he’s already a breath away from you did he notice something. “You’re leaving?” 
He noticed you’ve already showered and have changed into the clothes that you washed yesterday. The little frown on Joonmyeon’s face tugged at your heart strings. So you reached for his face and gently caressed his smooth and warm cheek. “I have to go home. But it’s not like we’re not going to see each other again.” You kept your smile, trying to cheer him up. 
But now Joonmyeon’s wearing a full-on frown. He suddenly looked so sad and it hurts to see him like this. “I want you to go home to me.” He said, slowly wrapping his arms around you and pulling you close. 
What can you say to that? You also want that but-
“Live with me.” You heard him said and you didn’t know you actually closed your eyes until you realized you suddenly opened them to look at Joonmyeon. “Here.” He added. 
Oh my god! You can’t move your mouth! Well it’s because you don’t know what to say, that’s why. Of course you want to live with Joonmyeon but- 
“Sorry. Was I too fast?” You heard him once again after a deafening silence. Joonmyeon smiled. But it wasn’t sweet. It looked sour. He looked...scared. No, he shouldn’t be.
You reached for his face with both your hands and pulled him down to you ‘til your foreheads touched and your noses brushed. “There’s still a lot of things ahead of you that... -that’s waiting for you.” You couldn’t resist his cherry lips and kissed him just a little before you continued. “Think about it first. Let’s just enjoy what we have for now and in time, eventually-”
Joonmyeon frowned. “I’ve thought about it. If it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter