Closer to EXO

Suho and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were all in the elevator when you realized that Joonmyeon is still holding your hand. You wanted to pull your hand because you’re feeling really awkward, but you want to do it flawlessly and effortlessly. You don’t want him to feel that you’re actually feeling awkward. 
Then you realized you have your body bag to use. So you wriggled your shoulder so the strap would fall and when it did, your bag slid down on your foot so by acting surprised, you pulled your hand to which Joonmyeon let go to let you pick your bag. 
Success!
When you all reached the parking area and you followed the group in approaching a black van. Then Sehun and Kyungsoo opened the sliding door at the back and you followed them. 
“What is this? No one’s sitting on the passenger’s seat?” Asked Joonmyeon.
You looked at Sehun and Kyungsoo who were also looking at you. 
“Noona, sit in the front. Hyung doesn’t like it when no one sits in the front when he’s driving because he said he’ll look and feel like a family driver.” Sehun said laughing when Kyungsoo started laughing at his explanation.
Joonmyeon was already opening the door so you could get in and he even smiled at you the moment you got settled in the passenger’s seat. 
The Galleria Foret actually has great privacy for famous people. So there was no problem getting out of the building and Gangnam and being spotted. 
You live in Seokchon-dong which is a little far from Gangnam and you usually just take the train but the boys insisted on still driving you home. Well, it’s only Joonmyeon who’s driving while the two behind you were acting as if they’re on a tour. 
“Ah, it’s so silent all of a sudden. Let’s turn on the music.” Says Sehun who noticed the awkward silence in the front seat. 
“Maya, can you choose the music? Whatever you like listening to.” Says Joonmyeon. 
You were surprised that he wanted you to choose your music. “Chincha? What about EXO songs?” You saw a small touch screen monitor in front of you. 
“You listen to our songs, noona?” Kyungsoo asked.
You just smiled. “O-of course.” 
Then everyone started laughing because you actually sounded unsure when you said that. 
“I saw your music video once, when Mr. Ok gave me Joonmyeon’s profile and told me he’s in a group called EXO. He wanted me to research.” 
“What did you watch?” Sehun asked. 
“Overdose.” You said.
Sehun expressed disappointment. “That’s so last year, we look better in our videos now.” He said so proudly that made Kyungsoo and Joonmyeon burst in laughter. 
“We apologize for his behaviour, noona.” Kyungsoo said. 
“Ahniyo, you all actually look very handsome in the video.” You said honestly this time but they didn’t believe you. 
“Who’s the most handsome to you noona?” Sehun bravely asked. You’re not going to answer that.
“All of you.” You said. 
And then they all started teasing you. 
“You can’t avoid that question noona. In Korea, everyone has to answer that question.” Sehun said again. 
“Yah, Sehunnie. You’re inventing your own tradition again.” Joonmyeon said then the boys laughed again.
“Don’t act like you’re not interested to know who Maya-noona’s ideal type is.” It was Kyungsoo who said that this time. He’s a little tamer than Sehun but when he speaks, he spanks. 
You saw Joonmyeon looking at the mirror and giving the people at the back a look. “I’m as interested as you are.” He told them laughing.
“Ahh, so who is it noona? It doesn’t matter if he’s not Korean, we’ll understand.” Sehun told you and you laughed at his encouragement. 
“Oh, we’re almost there!” You diverted the topic and it was too obvious that you found yourself laughing at your own antic. But it’s true you’re almost there, so you gave Joonmyeon the directions again. 
“Noonaaaaa...” Sehun. 
So what you did was to type something into the screen to search for a music and then you played it. “My ideal type is David Garrett.” You finally said and you saw blank expression from the three. Smiling, you continued. “He is the one playing this. I like listening to classical music, especially violin. I like looking at David Garrett when he plays because I see a lot of emotions and there’s passion in his eyes.” You explained and then laughed because they are all so lost. “He looks really handsome to me when he plays.”
“Do you play the violin, noona?” Kyungsoo asked out of curiosity. 
You only smiled because you’ve actually already arrived. “Oh, I’m home.” The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter