Start of Something New

Suho and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your hands automatically reached for the back of his head and noticed that his hair is a little damp. He’s just taken a shower. You ran your fingers through his hair and lightly scraped your nails on his scalp and you heard him groan in your mouth; he still liked that. You savored the softness of his lips, his warmth and his taste. You don’t think you’ll ever tire of it ever. 
You continued to enjoy his kisses and his touch. His warm hands massaging and soothing you... Until his lips traveled down your jaw to your sensitive neck. You gasped when he lightly bit your skin and felt him the spot gently and then something wet grazed the area, which you’re pretty sure is his tongue.
“W-what are you...doing?” You asked, catching for your breath.
“Marking you...” He uttered and your grip on his muscled shoulder tightened when you remembered the last time he did that and you got a hickey! Shoot! 
“Wha-” But he silenced you with his mouth back on yours. His little devil of a tongue invaded your mouth once more, encouraging you to kiss him back. His one hand is caressing your side and you felt him lift the hem of your shirt and felt his hand on your tummy. His touch sent shivers all over you, igniting a fire from under your skin. Something like pain coming from deep in your belly registered to you and so you arched your body to meet his, as if by doing so, you’ll be relieved. A grunt escaped from Joonmyeon’s lips and suddenly his kisses changed, it has become fiercer and demanding. He pressed his body more to you, rubbing his body to yours. 
His hand suddenly left the skin on your tummy and you felt him lifting your shirt so swiftly it only took you a second to realize he’s already removed your shirt leaving you with only your upper under-garment. His warm and moist mouth kissing, nibbling and the skin between your chest in a second. 
You moaned. Yes. Moaned. Very loud. Your hands tightened their grip on his hair. You’d lost your sanity, you’re all feelings now...
You felt him parting your legs and he settled between them, by doing so; your skirt hiked up and you suddenly felt so bare despite the presence of your winter stocking. Joonmyeon’s hands slipped behind you and you realized he was reaching for the clasp of your bra. Wait, what? 
You automatically put your hands between the two of you. 
“J-Joonmyeon-ah...” You called out. Your voice sounded in panic. Because you actually are. You thought you’re ready but... Well, not actually. Some things need to be clarified between the two of you first. 
However, your voice seemed like a wake-up call to Joonmyeon. He stilled immediately, probably realizing that he was about to deliver the goods! Joonmyeon rolled to your side and firmly closed his eyes, he tried to steady his breathing.  
There was that awkward silence as both of you tried to regain your breathing and also both your sanity. You turned to him first, he was biting his lower lip and his hand was covering his eyes. 
“Joonmyeon-ah...” You rose and reached for him.
“Please... Get dressed first...” He said, voice sounded so weak and in pain like he’s not breathing. You know what’s going on. The fire you both created earlier became really big and he’s still in the process of killing it. So you silently wore your shirt again and afterwards, waited for him to calm down. You remained on your spot just looking at him as you wring your hands on your lap. Then you moved-on to worrying your very thick winter stocking.Then you saw a smile stretching on Joonmyeon’s lips and he’s finally removed his hand over his eyes. What you heard next was Joonmyeon’s laughter. You were confused for a second but then he looked so cute and squishy, so you smiled. Joonmyeon looked at you when his laughter has finally died down and beckoned you to come to him and he didn’t have to do it twice because you automatically crawled towards him and lied next to him, as he arranges your head to pillow his arm and you put your arm over him. 
It must be nice to sleep like this. Always next to Joonmyeon and to wake up with him beside you. You really love his smell so you inhaled more of it and then you remembered his words from that interview you saw that really hurt you.
‘Ahniyo, it’s not that I don’t like chocolate. I just don’t like strawberries.’
“Gwenchanayo?” You heard Joonmyeon asked you all of a sudden and then you realized that your grip on his shirt tightened when you remembered that interview. 
You pressed your face on his side. You’re about to cry again. 
You felt him move and in a second, you are both on your sides facing each other and his fingers pushing your chin up so you’d look at him. It feels good to see him looking at you like this again... With fondness and affection and you don’t want that to change ever again. 
“What are you thinking?” He asked.
“Do you want me to change my shampoo?” 
Joonmyeon frowned, confused at your question. “Uh, why would I want that?” 
You tried your best not to cower under his intense stare. “Because you don’t like strawberries, right?” 
Still confused at your chosen topic, he tried to get on the same page as you. “Riiiight...” He cautiously said.
You started worrying your lower lip again and you felt his finger freeing your lower lip from your teeth. “Was it because of me?”
Joonmyeon’s handsome features changed into something more cuter when he’s confused. His lips out, his perfect brows almost connecting and forming a one line and he just looks so irresistible. “Why would it be because of you?” Now there’s the two of you who are confused. You blinked at him. “I’ve always disliked strawberries because I don’t like their taste.”
You looked at him like he’s just an apparition to you. He doesn’t make sense. Does this mean that he lied to you when he said he liked strawberry? “But you told me that I remind you of strawberry and you like it.” 
And then it seemed like he suddenly had a realization. “Ah! I meant the smell but not the taste.” 
The moment he said that, you burst into a fit of laughter because you had it all wrong. You couldn’t stop laughing even when you’ve already felt your face turning hot and your jaw aching. You’re so happy that you couldn’t stop the tears from gathering in your eyes once again and you didn’t want them to because you are so done with crying in front of Joonmyeon. You mean, what will he think of you? That you’ve transformed into this clingy emotional lovesick fool? Well, it’s partly true but you need to preserve some of your dignity because of all the things that you’ve done last night. At least you can always say that you’re drunk and you don’t remember. You’ve already embarrassed yourself in front of your colleagues who probably were shocked at your boldness. You have to do something about that though. You have to tell them to keep it a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter