Can't Resist

Suho and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You have to think fast. You have to get rid of Dongwook immediately. 
“Huh? Are you troubled? Is there a problem?” He asked you. 
You shook your head and smiled at him. “No! Uh, I’m actually on my way to my student’s house. I’m already late so I have to go now.”
Dongwook looked so surprised. “You’re a teacher?” 
Shyly, you laughed. “Well, yeah. I teach English that’s why I’m here in Korea.”
“That is so cool!” He said.
“Yep and I’m so late. I really have to go. See you tomorrow at the practice then?” You asked him.
“Yeah! See you.” He just said because you were already waving and walking away from him and he was just following you with his eyes. You can’t turn and enter the dorm yet because you don’t want him to know where you’re going. So you continued walking and passed by EXOs dorm. 
Then your phone started ringing again. “Hello?” You answered without looking at the screen.
“Yah, noona where are you going?” It was Jongin. 
“I met someone I know and I’m just going to make sure that he’s already left so he doesn’t know where I’m going, okay?” You said and the alley beside the dorm but only hid behind the wall there. “Can you still see him?” 
“Ne. That guy is still looking at your direction. Where did you meet him?” He asked. 
These EXO boys like to play the interviewer a lot. “At work. How about now, is he still there?” You asked one more time. You heard Jongin laughing and followed by several voices in his background. 
“He looks like a lost puppy.”
“He’s Maya-noona’s sasaeng fan.” Then they were laughing again. You almost hung up when Jongin spoke again after he finished laughing of course.
“He’s gone, noona. You can come out now.”

$$$

“So what do you say on the first meeting?” You asked.
Tao raised his hand. “How do you do?” He answered. “For the second meeting is How are you?” He added then he smiled waiting for your confirmation.
“Very good. How about you Jongin, can you please read the dates on this calendar?” You pointed the example on the textbook. The three of you were on the floor while Kyungsoo and Jongdae were on the corner watching something on their phones wearing their headsets.
“One, two, tree-”
“No, not as numbers. These are dates remember?” You asked Jongin, making him remember what you told him earlier. Tao and Jongin actually have the same level, Kyungsoo is really good although Joonmyeon is slightly better than him with grammar, Kyungsoo’s pronunciation is almost like a native’s. 
“Ah! First, second, tird-” You stopped him. He has issues with hard and soft /th/ so you told him to lightly touch his tongue on his upper teeth as he expels air when making the sound. “Third, fo- fow forth, fifth, sixth...” He did that until the 30th  and he did make some more mistakes but at least it’s only with pronunciation now. 
“Noona, I will try that too.” Tao called your attention and started reading the calendar too when Jongin pulled you by your arm to get your attention.
“I will read the time now.” He said but Tao was still reciting so you smiled at him and tapped his shoulder signaling him to let Tao finish and he did. But right after, he expressed his feelings of the situation. “Hyung, this is my lesson. I don’t crash your lesson with your... tutor.” But there was a faint smile on Jongin’s face when he said ‘tutor’ as if they have an inside joke about it.
Tao’s face soured. “Ah, he’s no fun! He’s so fast! I don’t like him. He’s too serious. Maya-noona is much better to look at.” He complained. 
“But she’s my tutor!” Jongin pointed out. 
“You’re so greedy. Don’t tell Dongyul-hyung.”
“When they arrive I will tell them and Joonma-hyung too.” 
The two continued bantering and as you watch them tease each other, you couldn’t help but laugh. It’s actually overwhelming that these boys like you and prefers your style. Or maybe because you are closer to their age and you’re someone they can make jokes with or relate to? Whatever the reason is, you’re fondness for these boys is growing. 
“Yah! Tao, Kai... It’s time... You’re wearing Maya out.” Says one of their managers which is a girl who is now at the dorm to give instructions to the maids as they clean the very cluttered place. Inhye smiled at you apologetically. “Would you like to stay for dinner?” 
You smiled at her. You can’t. “I’d love to but I really have to be going.” You already started gathering your things when the door opened and you heard familiar voices of boys laughing and talking loudly. You felt your heartbeat accelerating. You have already forgotten that dream.. But when you heard his voice, it all flashed back to you and you started to feel your face heating up.
You kept your face down as you listen to the sound of shoes, footsteps, voices, and greetings. Two people came. Joonmyeon and Baekhyun. Jongin told you earlier that all the members stay at the dorm when they have an activity the next day, but some just stay because their homes are far or they feel bored at their houses. Mostly, their Chinese members stays more in here. Even the managers and personal assistants have their rooms in the dorm that’s why the entire apartment building is exclusive for them. Kyungsoo said there’s even a practice room for them which is where they were earlier when they saw you on the street. 
But you didn’t want to be disrespectful just because you want to avoid looking at Joonmyeon. You just feel so ashamed that when he sees you; your face, he could see that dream. Agh! You’d rather die! But you’re a professional. You can pull this off. 
You stood after you’ve gathered your things and just in time, the new arrivals noticed you.
“Oh, annyeonghaseyo no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter