Start Of Something New

Suho and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dona screamed as she looks at the calling card on your hand.
“This is it! You’re finally going to be on TV!” She was loud and you were on Apgujeong’s Rodeo Street and other people were looking at the two of you. So you signaled for her to calm down. 
“Ah, it doesn’t matter if I’ll be seen on TV or not. I just want to play.” You declared. You don’t want a complicated life. “But it’s KBS so it’s scary.”
“What is wrong with you? This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Although I don’t know much about music, but I know you’re very talented. You sometimes make me sleep at night while you practice.” You were touched by Dona’s words, however the last sentence made you burst laughing. But you’re apprehensive about appearing on TV or actually living your dream. Maybe because at some point you’ve already given up on this impossible dream of being a famous violinist and thought that it will never come. 
“Maybe I’ll have to speak to Mr. Kim first. Afterwards if he’s okay with it, I will meet with Mr. Gong and discuss his offer.” What he actually told you is that you will be included in one of KBS’ musical group for their musical TV Shows. It’s not a full time job, it’s only when there is a need for violin. It’s on-call and most of the time taped, unless if it’s live then you’ll know in advance so you can fix your schedule. 
You’re not really expecting much. Musicians on TV Shows are mostly only in the background which is favourable to you as you don’t really like the idea of appearing on TV. 
“Perfect. Speak to him tomorrow. Can I be your manager? Hehe.” 
You rolled your eyes on her. “You’re not so excited are you?”
Then she just made a face at you and saw something that caught her attention. She pulled you to an open shop by the side of the road that sells different kinds of hats. She has a thing for them. So you stayed there the longest. She tried on everything. Or so you thought. 
While she’s so busy, you spotted a couple of beanies on the corner. Black ones with names of Kpop bands on them. You saw 2ne1 and you read some other names that you don’t recognize like Winner, SNSD, Bigbang... Well they all sound familiar and for sure they’re very popular too but one name really caught your attention. An EXO beanie. 
You walked towards the display. The design was a hexagon that forms the letters EXO. It’s quite cute for a logo though. Then you heard your phone ringing. You pulled it out and was surprised when you read Joonmyeon’s name. What a coincidence.
“Yeoboseyo?” 
“Try it on.” He said on the other line. 
“Mwuh?” You asked then you heard him laugh. 
“I can see you right now. You’re looking at our group’s beanie. I want to see you wearing it. Can you try it on?” 
The moment you heard that, your eyes widened and you looked around so you can see him.
“I’m just right across the street inside the building. It’s a little tinted so you can’t see me. Do you want to see me? Did you miss me?” He playfully asked. You got pissed again.
“Yah! I’m not looking at EXO, I’m eyeing on 2ne1’s beanie.” You told him but you heard him laugh instead.
“O geurae? But you’ve been staring at EXOs beanie the longest.” 
You decided to divert the topic to something else. “Fine. Is that why you called me? My friend is with me so I have to hang up now.” You told him. 
“I’m just surprised to see you. I don’t know if Mr. Ok already told you that tomorrow we’re going to Busan to film our music video and might stay there for three days.” He said and you were surprised. 
“Chincha? So I’ll see you when you get back then. Maybe on Friday?” You told him.
“Ah, ahniyo. It’s too long. Can we have it today?” 
You wondered what he meant by that but you shook your head. “It’s my day-off. And I’m with my friend.” 
“Should I go out there to you to meet your friend?” He asked and that’s when you panicked. You know Joonmyeon is kinda playful but you’re not sure how playful he can be when he want to. 
“Are you crazy?!” You asked astounded. 
“I’m going there now. I’ll personally ask her if I can borrow you for today.” And he sounded like he was actually moving or walking. You started looking around and across the street where he said he is and then behind you to see what Dona is doing. 
“Maya! Look at this. It’s so cute.” You heard her shouting your name as she rushed to the mirror to try it on. 
“One moment!” You said and looked at the expensive shop across the street. You noticed a figure inside, just a silhouette because the shop is tinted aside from its display on the glass showcase. “Yah! Don’t do this. If people sees you, they’ll mob you.” Joonmyeon is putting you in a difficult situation.
“So? I didn’t see sasaeng fans following me earlier.” That’s when you saw him open the door a little and waved at you with one free hand while the other was holding his phone. Your heartbeat rattled. You were more concerned of him getting thronged by fans than he is for himself. 
“What are you doing? Close the door now and don’t go out. Seriously Suho, you’re making me age really fast!” You scolded him. But there he is smiling his distracting smile at you and waving at you.
“It’s either I go over there or you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter