Over-thinking

Suho and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You didn’t reply nor showed any reaction to what he said. This is hopeless. You’re in the middle of something you’re not familiar of with unfamiliar feelings that’s why you don’t know what to do. 

What you understood about what Joonmyeon said to you was that you need to agree to become his; whatever that means, in order for him to keep his silence and not say anything to Mr. Ok. You don’t know whether to be overwhelmed or to be happy because he sort of maybe like you. Well, he did say that he likes you but it’s just unbelievable! Not that you think he’s a liar but; someone like him to someone like you? It just doesn’t work that way. In real life, that is. Maybe if this is all a dream, you’d more likely want to enjoy this. How ironic, because this is reality but it seems so surreal. 
Then a hand touched your face and then another on your nape and cut your thinking. When you looked up, Joonmyeon pressed his forehead to yours. “Don’t over-think.” Then he smiled his distracting smile again.  
You don’t know how to react anymore. You don’t know what he’s thinking. Deep inside you, you want to trust that he actually really like you but...
All of your thoughts disappeared when he kissed you again. Claiming your lips like he couldn’t get enough of them. For the first time, you allowed yourself to really feel the kiss. The softness, warmth, and best of all; the taste. You’ve read a lot of books describing their first kisses as sweet. You’ve always thought maybe it’s sweet? Like candy-like sweet but no it’s not. But somehow, it’s sweet in a sense that isn’t identified by your taste buds but your feelings. It makes you want more. 
And like it’s the most natural thing to do, you responded to him; to whatever he would do to your lip. When he pushes, you push back and when you felt something moist grazing between your lips, seeking entrance; you opened up. And when you did, you heard him grunt and that’s when he became very aggressive. His hand on your nape tightened and even pulled you closer than you already are and his other hand went downwards from it’s previous place on your face. It went to your back as he pulled your body towards him. You’re running out of air again. “Breathe...” You heard him say between his kisses. He’s not willing to end this yet. You noticed he’s not even having a hard time breathing. “Breathe...” He said once again. And so you tried. 
That’s when he let you go. He looked at you smiling like a naughty little boy who discovered a secret treasure. “See? That wasn’t so bad, was it?”
Your face heated up. “What are you smiling at?” You snapped. 
“Because, I found out something about you.” He pulled you to him once again and looking at you in the eyes, he said; “I’m your first kiss.”
Your eyes widened. He looks so cocky and at the same time happy. Or maybe he’s laughing at you because you don’t know how to kiss. Shoot. “No.” You said. 
His eyes sharpened and he captured your lips again for another searing and punishing kiss that he ended immediately. “Again, everytime you lie. I will kiss you.” He reminded you. That only angered you.
“And how about you? You lied to me too. You can speak English!” You said. 
Joonmyeon covered his ears and pouted. “Why are you suddenly treating me like this? If you want, you can kiss me too.” He suggested. 
“From now on, I will never speak to you in Korean.” You said and then started putting the books you’ve tried several times to put back on your bag. 
Then you heard the sound of the doorbell. Oh the sound of salvation. Then as you were very busy with packing, you heard a voice through a speaker. 
“Open up, hyung!” Says Jongin’s voice. When you lifted you head, you saw a screen on the wall that you’ve seen in passing before but never thought that it was actually a video doorbell camera and intercom system. You could see Sehun and Jongin outside bouncing on their spots waiting to get in. You finally can go. 
“Yah! Why are you two here? Go away!” You heard Joonmyeon say. 
You couldn’t help but throw the book on your hand on him again and it hit his bum. Gosh you’ve never been this barbaric in your life! “Yah! Suho! Open the- eherm. Let them in, don’t be so stingy.” You remembered what you told him earlier. 
“Oh? Noona! Hello!” You saw Sehun waving from the screen. 
Joonmyeon pressed something on the screen and in a moment, you heard footsteps coming. Actually running. Then the two boys appeared in front of you and Joonmyeon. Sehun happily took your hand and his smile and energy was just infectious. “Noona, can I hug you?” He asked so cutely and you just couldn’t say no to that because he looks so squishy. So you opened your arms to welcome an embrace when you felt arms from behind you instead; pulling you away. But you immediately pulled away from him, feeling awkward.
“Eh? Joonma-hyung! What are you doing?” Jongin asked. 
“She’s already leaving. Don’t delay her.” Joonmyeon said.
“Your class is done? What did you talk about, noona?” Sehun asked. 
That, you couldn’t answer. 
“Why are you so interested? She’s leaving now.” Joonmyeon was now gently pushing you towards the door. 
“Hyung, why are you pushing her away?” Jongin followed you to the door, probably wondering why Joonmyeon couldn’t wait to get rid of you. 
“Jonginnie, I have to go. I’ll see you tomorrow, okay?” You told the boy who looked so puzzled at Joonmyeon. You smiled at him and patted his head. You bowed to them and left as if you’re being chased by demons. You didn’t dare meet Joonmyeon’s eyes again.

$$$

You’re lying on the sofa as you recall the earlier events with Joonmyeon. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter