Please No

Suho and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You kept wringing your hands as you paced back and forth in front of Dona who’s sitting on the sofa, still unable to speak and move due to shock. The only words that came out of your mouth earlier was, “I can explain.” You told her that over and over again just to calm her down because she screamed at the top of her lungs and you don’t want the entire Seokchon-dong to know that she saw EXOs Suho. 
That’s why here you are, thinking of a way to explain. How and where to start. You really plan on telling her but she just had to find out like this. To see with her own eyes. To catch you unprepared. 
You heard Dona breathe in and out so you stopped pacing and looked at her. 
“H-he’s my student. I signed a non-disclosure agreement.” That’s the very first thing you said. Yes. That’s basically the reason why you haven’t told her yet. You saw her open and you don’t want to hear her say that you don’t trust her enough so you beat her to it. “Sorry! Sorry! Please! I really wanted to tell you but I was already worried about so many things and I wanted to fix it all first before telling you and I was already-”
“Shut it!” Dona said as she snapped a finger in front of your face. “You do realize you’re blabbering, right?” Then you realized that you were talking on and on.
You sat in front of her, bracing yourself from her reaction. “Sorry.”
Dona rolled her eyes. “Why are you saying sorry? I’m not mad at you.” She even laughed at your nonsense guilt trip. Suddenly, Dona grabbed you and for a moment you thought her eyes were twinkling and her smile almost tore apart. “He is sooo... He is sooo...” She wiggled as if she’s having a seizure and she was stopping herself from screaming again. “Ugh! It was a little dark but he was glowing you know, because of his beautiful skin and his bare face is sooo....” Dona totally lost it. She screamed and you had to cover . When she has calmed down, you removed your hand. “He’s so handsome in person! Good lord! And-” Then she stopped. Her eyes widened and opened even wider than it did earlier. “No way!” 
You wondered what she’s thinking now. “What?”
“Don’t tell me it’s HIM!” 
You cocked your head to the side, totally clueless. “Who?”
Dona grabbed each sides of your shoulders. “Mr. ert is Suho! Suho is Mr. ert?” 
There goes that name again. You couldn’t help but laugh at the name. Dona’s face was really priceless. Her expression right now is camera worthy and you wanted to frame it so you could remind her later on. 
“Oh my goodness, that angel face is a front?” She was smiling from ear to ear like she’s imagining something delicious. “I want to see the ert Suho face... Oops! Sorry, he’s already yours.” She laughed.
You pouted. “No he’s not.” 
“Gosh this is so surreal. My friend is Suho’s girlfriend!” Dona started talking to herself. 
“No.”
But Dona didn’t hear you. She clasped her hands together in front of you like she’s praying to you as if you have the power to grant her prayers. “Sehun and Kai! My SeKai! Have you also seen them in person? Ohh! Shoot!” You nodded. Dona acted like someone stabbed her heart. “Mr. Kim is going to get it with me! I have to see them! We only live once! Why didn’t he choose me?”
You laughed. “This is why.” 
Dona bit her lower lip trying hard not to laugh but she wasn’t able to stop it. Then she rolled her eyes. “Dang that Mr. Kim, he must have known I’m a k-popper!” The both of you laughed. Then suddenly, Dona stopped and looked at you seriously. “So it’s Suho huh. The student that you like but you couldn’t because of the contract.” You nodded. 
You decided to tell her everything now that she actually already knows. “Actually, I also currently tutor Jongi- I mean, Kai and Tao.” 
Dona’s jaw dropped. She looked at you like she’s going to cry and she wiped invisible tears on her cheeks and under her eyes, shaking her head. “I can’t. You’re so lucky. Kai my baby Kai, how is he? Is he really that charming in person?” 
Laughing, you nodded. “He is. They all are.” 
Dona closed her eyes as she continues to shake her head. She’s such a drama queen. “So you mean to say you’ve seen all of them?” You nodded once again and she started fake-sobbing, her hand on her chest as if it hurts. “My Sehun... Tell me about him.” 
And just like that, you spent another two hours with Dona and her questions about EXO. 

$$$

Joonmyeon laughed. “O gurae? She saw me?” 
You frowned at him. “Ne. Because you weren’t being very careful!” You even sneered at him. 
“But she’s your friend, isn’t she? Aren’t you going to tell her eventually?” He asked as he busies himself in the kitchen counter. You were just done with your lesson and he insisted on you joining him for dinner. 
“Of course I plan to. I just didn’t know when and how.” 
Joonmyeon shrugged. “Well, last night saved you from that worry.” He finally came out of the counter carrying a very big serving plate. He had ordered some Japanese dishes before your class started earlier and it was just delivered. 
It’s true, last night really did save you from the trouble of when and how to start the conversation with Dona. You woke up late today because she had so many questions and she ended up sleeping in your room. She squealed and giggled all night long as if she experienced your experience. Also she wanted a signed album and since you’re not supposed to ask for it for her because it’s an obvious violation of the NDA, you will have to pretend that you’re asking for it for yourself. You’ll do it tomorrow in their dorm where the others can sign too. 
After setting the table, he pulled a chair for you. He smiled at you and you see a prince offering a princess a seat and you are that princess. Haha. Goodness, you’re feeling so giddy. No. Calm down. You should stop squealing like a fangirl or rather like Dona. You laughed at the memory of her earsplitting squeaks last night. 
“Gomawo.” You said and sat, but as soon as you did he stole a kiss on your cheek to your surprise. Then he hurried to his seat grinning like a fool. “Yah! Suho! Don’t surprise me like that.” 
“I like the way you say Suho.” He said and placed a lot of food on your plate. “You should call me that more often.” 
You rolled your eyes. “That means you should annoy me more often.” 
Joonmyeon laughed. “I’ll do my best.” He winked at you and told you to start eating. He was very accommodating and too hospitable to the point where if you hadn’t stopped him he’d be feeding you throughout dinner. 
When you told him you’d be leaving

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter